North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2013 for Doctors, Specialists
Office of the General Manager ( P ),
North Eastern Railway desires to engage 14 ( Fourteen ) full time contract Medical Practitioners ( CMP ) Specialist / General Duty Doctors on Contract basis for a duration up to 13.01.2014 for which the details are as under :
|S.No||Name of the Hospital / Division||Post ( specialist / General Duty Doctors )||No. of Vacancies||Qualification|
|1.||LNMRH / GKP||Physician||01||PG Degree / Diploma in medicine|
|2.||LNMRH / GKP||GDMO||01||MBBS|
|3.||LNMRH/GKP||ENT Specialist||01||PG Degree / Diploma in ENT|
|4.||Ballia Health unit BSB Division||GDMO||01||MBBS|
|5.||Deoria Health unit BSB Division||GDMO||01||MBBS|
|6.||Divisional Hospital Lucknow||Physician||01||PG Degree / Diploma in medicine|
|7||Divisional Hospital Izzatnagar||Physician||01||PG Degree / Diploma in medicine|
|8||Lalkua Health unit IZN Division||GDMO||01||MBBS|
|9||Pilibhit Health unit IZN Division||GDMO||01||MBBS|
|10||Fathegarh Health unit IZN Division||GDMO||01||MBBS|
|11||New Model Colony Health unit IZN Division||Gynaecology & Obstetrics||01||PG Degree / Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics|
|12||CRI Varanasi||Radiologist||01||PG Degree / Diploma in Radiology|
|13.||CRI, Varanasi||Radiotherapist||01||PG Degree / Diploma in Radiotherapy|
|14||CRI Varanasi||Radio Physicist||01||PG Degree / Diploma in Radio Physicist|
North Eastern Railway 2013 Job Reservation will be as under :
|Category||No. of Reservation Seats Available|
Date, Time & Venue of Walk-in-Interview : In the Chamber of Chief Medical Director / NER / Gorakhpur on 12.03.2013 from 10.00 a.m.
Note : Candidates must submit their application for North Eastern Railway 2013 in duplicate copies on the prescribed & enclosed proforma latest by 10.00 a.m. on the date of Walk-in-Interview i.e. on 12.03.2013.
North Eastern Railway Doctors’ Post Monthly Remuneration 2013 :
- 39400/- for general Duty Doctor 46800/- for Specialist Doctor per month, fixed if Govt. accommodation is not provided. If Railway accommodation is provided an amount equivalent to the sum of House Rent Allowance and License Fee of the accommodation provided will be deducted.
- For Retired Railway Doctor – fixed remuneration of 46,000/- p.m. ( subject to the condition that remuneration + pension drawn by retired Railway doctor should not exceed the last pay drawn ).
Age Limit for North Eastern Railway for Doctor Post 2013 :
- Candidates should not have completed more than 50 years as on 01-01-2013. However, age relaxation is admissible for 5 years for SC / ST and 3 years for OBC & Minorities candidates.
- For Retired Railway Doctor – upto the age of 65 years.
- The engagement of doctors would be on contract basis for a period of 13.01.2014. However, the services of these doctors can be terminated before the expiry of 13.01.2014 after giving 15 days notice from either side . Railway Administration will be at liberty to terminate the contract of the doctor with immediate effect by paying Remuneration in lieu of 15 days notice period if the circumstances warrant so. The services rendered as contract doctors is a stop gap arrangement and will not have any bearing in respect of consideration of their period in case of regular selection through UPSC. It will also not confer any right for regularization or permanent absorption.
- No private practice is allowed.
- The contract doctors shall not be entitled for Railway quarter etc. as a matter of right. However, if available they will be provided accommodation on orders of competent authority. The detailed instructions with regard to their duties while on contract with Indian Railway shall be given to them in the event of their selection along with the offer of engagement. The willing candidates should bring the North Eastern Railway 2013 application form with document ( attested ) duly completed on the format. No TA / DA is admissible for this engagement.
Important Note for North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2013 :
- The offer of engagement to the selected candidates shall be issued subject to the availability of North Eastern Railway vacancy 2013 on as is where is basis only. Any subsequent request for a change of posting shall not be entertained. However, administration has the right to change the place of posting as per administrative need. “The CMP Specialist Doctors” so selected shall also have to carry out general duties as and when required by Railway Administration besides their specialty work.
- If Specialist are not found on the North Eastern Railway post, the post will be filled up by General duty Medical Practitioners.
- The places of notified North Eastern Railway vacancies may be changed as per requirement.
- The North Eastern Railway notification 2013 can be downloaded from N.E. Railway website www.ner.indianrailway. gov.in
- Following Points are Considered during walk-in-interview for preparation of merit List -
- Max.marks allotted for evaluation ’100′.
- Out of ‘100’ 30 marks to be kept for percentage of marks obtained in the final MBBS Exam.
- 05 marks to be allotted,if no extra attempt is made to pass the MBBS, 01 Marks is to be deducted for each extra attempt made.
- 05 marks for having PG degree and 03 marks for PG / Diploma.
- 40 marks are allotted to the Professional ability / knowledge and experience as assessed in the North Eastern Railway 2013 interview.
- 20 Marks are allotted to the personality, address & leadership on the basis of Performance in the interview. The minimum qualifying marks 60% in aggregate.