North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2015 for Contract Medical Practitioners
North Eastern Railway, Gorakhpur.
Walk-in-Interview for Doctors
North Eastern Railway desires to engage 20 ( Twenty ) full time contract Medical Practitioners ( CMP ) Specialist / General Duty Doctors on Contract basis for a duration of one year for which the details are as under :
|S.No||Name of the Hospital / Division||Post ( Specialist / General Duty Doctors )||Qualification|
|1.||LNMRH / GKP||Radiologist - 01||PG Degree / Diploma in Radiology|
|2.||LNMRH / GKP||Medicine - 01||PG Degree in Medicine|
|3.||LNMRH / GKP||Surgeon - 01||PG Degree in General Surgery|
|4.||LNMRH / GKP||ENT Surgeon - 01||PG Degree / Diploma in ENT|
|5.||LNMRH / GKP||GDMO - 01||MBBS|
|6.||Divisional Hospital LJN||Paediatrician - 01||PG Degree / Diploma in Paediatrics|
|7.||Sub Divisional Hospital GD||Gyncologist / Surgeon - 01||PG Degree / Diploma Gyne / Obs for Gynaecologist PG Degree in General Surgery for Surgeon.|
|8.||Sitapur Health unit LJN Division||GDMO - 01||MBBS|
|9.||Mailani Health unit LJN Division||GDMO - 01||MBBS|
|10.||Road Mobile Van, Mailani||GDMO - 01||MBBS|
|11.||Divisional Hospital IZN||Physician - 01||PG Degree in Medicine|
|12.||Divisional Hospital IZN||Radiologist - 01||PG Degree / Diploma in Radiology|
|13.||Divisional Hospital IZN||Surgeon - 01||PG Degree in General Surgery|
|14.||Mathura Health unit IZN Division||GDMO - 01||MBBS|
|15||Fathegarh Health unit IZN Division||GDMO - 01||MBBS|
|16.||Pilibhit Health unit IZN Division||GDMO - 01||MBBS|
|17.||Lalkua Health unit IZN Division||GDMO - 01||MBBS|
|18.||MWS Health unit IZN Division||GDMO - 01||MBBS|
|19.||Siwan Health unit BSB Division||GDMO - 01||MBBS|
|20.||CRI Varanasi||Anaesthetist - 01||PG Degree / Diploma in Anaesthesia|
A. Reservation will be as under :
|S. No.||No. of Vacancies|
B. Date, Time & Venue of Walk-in-Interview :
In the Chamber of Chief Medical Director NER / Gorakhpur on 02.07.2015 from 10.00 a.m. and 03.07.2015 from 10.00 am in Divisional Hospital, IZN.
Note : Candidates must submit their application in duplicate copies on the prescribed & enclosed proforma latest by 10.00 a.m. on the date of Walk-in-Interview i.e. on 02.07.2015 & 03.07.2015.
C. Monthly Remuneration for North Eastern Railway Medical Practitioner Jobs 2015 :
- 55,000/- for General Duty Doctor 65000/- for Specialist Doctor per month, fixed if Govt. accommodation is not provided. If Railway accommodation is provided an amount equivalent to the sum of House Rent Allowance and License Fee of the accommodation provided will be deducted.
- For Retired Railway Doctor : Fixed remuneration of 46,000/- p.m. ( subject to the condition that remuneration + pension drawn by retired Railway doctor should not exceed the last pay drawn ).
D. North Eastern Railway Contract Medical Practitioners Age Limit 2015 :
- Candidates should not have completed more than 50 years as on 01.01.2015. However, age relaxation is admissible for 5 years for SC / ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- For Retired Railway Doctor : Upto the age of 65 years.
E. Important Terms and Condition for NER Recruitment 2015 :
- The engagement of doctors would be on contract basis for a period of one year subject to validity of scheme & retired railway Doctor can be engaged two terms only. However, the services of these doctors can be terminated before the expiry of one year after giving 15 days notice from either side. Railway Administration will be at liberty to terminate the contract of the doctor with immediate effect by paying Remuneration in lieu of 15 days notice period if the circumstances warrant so. The services rendered as contract doctors is a stop gap arrangement and will not have any bearing in respect of consideration of their period in case of regular selection through UPSC. It will also not confer any right for regularization or permanent absorption.
- No private practice is allowed.
- The contract doctors shall not be entitled for Railway quarter etc. as a matter of right. However, if available they will be provided accommodation on orders of competent authority. The detailed instructions with regard to their duties while on contract with Railway shall be given to them in the event of their selection along with the offer of engagement. The willing candidates should bring the application form with document ( attested ) duly completed on the format. No TA / DA is admissible for this engagement.
F. Important Note for NER Railway Vacancies 2015 :
- The offer of engagement to the selected candidates shall be issued subject to the availability of vacancy on as is where basis only. Any subsequent request for a change of posting shall not be entertained. However, administration has the right to change the place of posting as per administrative need. “The CMP Specialist Doctors” so selected shall also have to carry out general duties as and when required by Railway Administration besides their specialty work.
- If Specialist are not found on the post, the post will be filled up by General duty Medical Practitioners.
- The places of notified vacancies may be changed as per requirement.
- The notification can be downloaded from N.E.Railway website http://www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in/
- Following Points are Considered during walk-in interview for preparation of merit List -
- Maximum marks allotted for evaluation ’100′.
- Out of ’100′ 30 marks to be kept for percentage of marks obtained in the final MBBS Exam.
- 05 marks to be allotted, if no extra attempt is made to pass the MBBS, 01 Marks is to be deducted for each extra attempt made.
- 05 marks for having PG degree and 03 marks for PG / Diploma.
- 40 marks are allotted to the Professional ability / knowledge and experience as assessed in the interview.
- 20 Marks ard allotted to the personality, address & leadership on the basis of Performance in the interview.
- The minimum qualifying marks were fixed to 60% in aggregate.