North Central Railway RRC Special Recruitment 2013 for Ex-Servicemen Quota
Railway Recruitment Cell,
North Central Railway,
Balmiki Chauraha, Nawab Yusuf Road,
Last Date for NCR RRC Ex-Servicemen Application 2013 : 08.7.2013 upto 17:30 hrs.
Special Recruitment for Ex-Servicemen in PB – 1 of 5200 – 20200 with Grade Pay 1800 ( Erstwhile Group D Posts ). Applications are invited in the prescribed format as enclosed ( on a good quality A-4 size bond paper of 80 GSM using one side only ) from eligible Ex-servicemen for the following 483 vacant posts reserved against ex-servicemen quota over North Central Railway ( The term Ex-Servicemen means a person who has served in any rank ( whether as a Combatant or non-Combatant ) in the regular Army, Navy or Air Force of the Indian Union as per Re-employment in Central Civil Services and Posts Rules, 1979 with modification dated 27th October,1986 ). Applications complete in all respects along with required enclosures should be sent by post to the Assistant Personnel Officer, RRC, Allahabad as mentioned in para 09 of NCR RRC 2013 notification, so as to reach on or before 08.07.2013 up to 17:30 hrs. The applications can also be dropped in the box kept at Railway Recruitment Cell, Allahabad, till the closing date.
Details of NCR RRC Ex-Servicemen 2013 Vacant Posts
|Category No||Name of the NCR RRC Posts||Department||No. of NCR RRC Vacancies||Medical Standard|
|01||Porter / APM / Box Porter / Peon cum porter||Operating||34||9||4||18||65||A - 2, B - 1|
|02||Safaiwala||Operating||2||1||0||1||4||B - 1|
|03||Trackman||Engineering||119||35||18||66||238||B - 2|
|04||Parcel Porter||Commercial||2||2||0||2||6||C - 1|
|05||Helper||Signal||6||2||1||3||12||B - 1|
|06||Helper||Tele||4||2||1||3||10||B - 1|
|07||Helper / Track Man||S & T||3||4||2||1||10||B - 1, A - 2|
|08||Helper / G / TRS / TRD||Electrical||25||8||4||13||50||B - 1, B - 2|
|09||Helper ( C & W )||Mechanical||8||2||18||4||32||B - 1|
|10||Helper / DSL||Mechanical / Locomotion||6||1||0||5||12||B - 1|
|11||Hospital Attendent / Anti Malaria Khalasi / Safaiwala||Medical||2||2||0||1||5||C - 1, B - 2|
|12||Office Khalasi / Personnel / General Administration||Personnel / General Administration||3||2||0||2||7||C - 2|
|13||Helper / Workshop||Mechanical||6||2||1||4||13||C - 1|
|14||Khalasi||Store||7||2||1||4||14||A - 2|
|15||Catering Khalasi||1||0||0||0||1||C - 1|
|16||Helper / ( works )||Engineering / Civil Engineering||2||0||0||2||4||B - 2|
1. North Central Railway RRC Ex-Servicemen 2013 Pay Scale : PB – 1 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay 1800/-
2. North Central Railway RRC Ex-Servicemen 2013 Educational Qualification :
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of matriculation or equivalent or higher qualification from recognized Board / University.
- The Ex-Servicemen who have retired after putting in fifteen years of service and has passed Army Class I certificate or equivalent will be considered eligible.
3. Age Limit for North Central Railway RRC Ex-Servicemen 2013 :
- The candidate should be aged between 18 to 33 ( General ), 18 – 36 ( Other Backward Caste ) and 18 – 38 years for Schedule Caste / Schedule Tribe as on 01.07.2013.
- The Ex-servicemen who have put in not less than six months continuous service will be given age relaxation to the extent of period of actual military service increased by three years. ( An ex-servicemen shall be allowed to deduct the period of actual military service from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed as above by more than three years. )
4. Mode of North Central Railway RRC Ex-Servicemen 2013 Selection :
- The NCR RRC 2013 recruitment shall be on the basis of scrutiny of applications and the ex-servicemen should be medically fit for the job being considered for.
- The panel will be formed on the basis of length of Military Service rendered by the applicant.
- The extant procedure of Physical Efficiency Test followed by written test be dispensed with for NCR RRC 2013 recruitment.
- The selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere on North Central Railway as per administrative needs / exigencies. The major administrative units under jurisdiction of North central Railway are Allahabad, Agra & Jhansi Division and Work Shop Jhansi & Sitholi ( Near Gwalior ). It may be noted that candidates can be posted anywhere in the jurisdiction of allotted units. Candidate is permitted to indicate their choice of posting for these units in their order of preference in the application form in column No. 16. While allotting the units efforts will be made to adjust person based on their panel position and their preference, however, posting as per choice cannot be guaranteed.
- Candidates may indicate priority of the category in the application form in column no.17. The division / unit will be alloted first fallowed by category as per availability of vacancies. However such category in the division / unit will not be final and it can be changed at any stage as per administrative requirement.
5. Conditions for North Central Railway Recruitment 2013 :
- Before applying, candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility norms.
- Candidate selected for appointment will have to pass requisite Medical Fitness Test conducted by the Railway Administration.
6. NCR RRC Ex-Servicemen 2013 Recruitment Fee : Nil.
7. NCR RRC Ex-Servicemen 2013 Application Form
- Application shall be submitted with date and signature on A-4 size white paper in the form given in Annexure ‘A’.
- One recent passport size colored photograph ( without cap / sunglasses / wigs ) should be pasted on the application in the space provided and signed by the candidate on photograph. Two identical extra copies of the photograph should be firmly stitch to the application form with name on the reverse.
8. The application complete in all respect, along with all the enclosures duly attached, should be sent in an envelope on the address given below :
Assistant Personnel Officer,
Railway Recruitment Cell,
Balmiki Chauraha Nawab Yusuf Road,
NCR RRC Ex-Servicemen 2013 application should be sent by ordinary post or dropped in box kept in this office for this purpose. Application sent by registered post / courier or speed post will not be acknowledged. The envelope containing the application should clearly be super-scribed “Application for Recruitment against Ex-Servicemen Quota”.
9. Last date for receipt of application is 17:30 hrs on 08.07.2013. Applications received after closing date and time will not be entertained.
10. Vacancies notified may increased or decreased as per the actual requirement / exigencies at the time of formation of panel.
11. Railway administration reserves the right to cancel the candidature at any stage of recruitment process and even after the selection / appointment of the candidate, if he does not comply with conditions specified in the NCR RRC 2013 notification.
12. The format of Application and Notification can be downloaded from our website :
www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in or www.rrcaid.org.
13. NCR RRC 2013 applications will be entertained as per instructions contained in RRC North Central Railway 2013 notification as well as guidelines issued by railway board letter No. 2009/ E(NG)-II/RR-1/10 dated 10.09.2010.with amendments.