North Central Railway RRC Recruitment 2013 Against Erstwhile Group D Posts – RRC NCR Erstwhile Group D Application
RRC North Central Railway 2013 Recruitment against Grade pay 1800/- ( Erstwhile Group ‘D’ ) Posts.
1. RRC North Central Railway applications 2013 are invited from the citizens of India and from such other persons declared eligible by Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India on the format prescribed at annexure I for the following posts in Grade pay 1800/-. RRC North Central Railway application 2013 may be sent by ordinary post to “Assistant Personnel Officer, Railway Recruitment Cell, North Central Railway, Balmiki Chauraha, Nawab Yusuf Road, Allahabad” so as to reach on or before closing dated i.e. 02.09.2013. North Central Railway application 2013 may also be dropped in the Box kept in the Railway Recruitment Cell Office for this purpose up to 17.30 hrs. of the closing date i.e. 02.09.2013. For candidates belonging to Andaman & Nicobar Island and Lakshadweep, the last date will be 15 days beyond the closing date i.e. upto 16.09.2013 at 17.30 hrs. Candidate must fill in the application format in their own handwriting and must sign himself / herself and put left thumb impression, otherwise their candidature will be cancelled at any stage. Only one application is to be submitted for all categories. Double application will be rejected.
2. Candidates belonging to Andaman, Nicobar & Lakshadweep Islands closing date would be 16.09.2013, upto 17.30 hrs. Such candidates should enclose a domicile certificate of Andaman, Nicobar & Lakshadweep Islands from and appropriate authority of the Andaman, Nicobar Administration or a certificate from a school or college last attended in Andaman, Nicobar & Lakshadweep certifying that the candidate has passed his / her examination from the school / college situated in Andaman, Nicobar & Lakshadweep, Islands.
3. Details of the RRC NCR 2013 posts are as under for which recruitment are to be conducted :
|1||APM / Gateman||Operating||173||102||26||8||32||5||35||3||A - 2|
|2||Box Boy / Peon||Operating||3||2||1||0||0||0||1||C - 1|
|3||Trackman||Engineering||1703||992||246||134||275||56||341||B - 1|
|4||Helper ( Engineering )||Engineering||127||66||32||2||23||4||25||4||B - 1|
|5||Helper ( S&T )||Signal & Tele.||117||52||30||14||18||3||23||1||3||B - 1|
|6||Safaiwala / AMK||Medical||42||15||15||5||6||1||7||1||C - 1|
|7||Parcel Porter||Commercial||24||20||1||1||2||0||4||1||C - 1|
|8||Helper ( Mechanical ) C&W / DSL||Mechanical||158||79||25||11||35||8||32||5||B - 1|
|9||Helper ( Electrical ) General||Electrical||38||20||9||2||6||1||8||1||B - 2|
|10||Helper ( Electrical ) TRD / TRS / RSO||Electrical||115||64||16||14||14||19||2||22||3||B - 1|
|11||Safaiwala||Electrical ( OP )||3||2||1||0||0||0||0||C - 1|
|12||Helper / Office Khalasi / Multi skiled workers||General Administration / Personnel||50||25||8||12||4||1||9||1||C - 2|
|13||Helper workshop ( Mechanical / Electrical )||Workshop / JHS||97||48||15||7||22||5||19||0||0||3||C - 1|
|14||Khalasi||Dy. CMM / JHS||50||25||0||11||13||1||10||2||0||0||C - 2|
|15||Helper||CPOH / Workshop||15||11||2||2||0||0||3||B - 1|
- RRC NCR Erstwhile Group D Vacancies 2013 indicated above are subject to change on the circumstances arise after NCR RRC notification.
- 539 posts are earmarked for Ex-Servicemen in this selection.
4. RRC NCR Erstwhile Group D 2013 Minimum Educational Qualification : 10th class or ITI or equivalent from a recognized Educational Institution / Board. Those candidates who are appearing in and / or awaiting results of final examination of class 10th are not eligible. Academic qualification must be from recognized educational institution / Board, otherwise candidature will be rejected. Candidates having higher educational qualifications may also apply.
5. Age Limit for RRC NCR Erstwhile Group D 2013 : For all the above vacancies, the age will be 18 to 33 years and will be reckoned as on 01.01.2014.
- The upper age limit will be relaxed as under subject to production of requisite certificates.
- By five years for SC / ST and by three years for OBC / Minority community candidates to those who are in possession of valid certificates issued by the competent authority. Format of certificate are given at Annexure – II, III & VIII. The upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years for General, 15 years for SC / ST and 13 years for OBC to those Physically Handicapped candidates having in possession of valid disability certificate issued by Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or State Government and countersigned by concerned CMO.
- Serving Railway employees including casual labours who have put in a minimum of three years service will be given age relaxation to the extent of length of service rendered by them subject to the age limit not exceeding 40, 43 and 45 years in case of general, OBC / Minority community and SC / ST candidates respectively.
- In case of staff of Quasi Administrative Offices of Railway Organization such as Railway Canteens, Railway Institutes and Railways Cooperative Societies who have put in 03 years service, relaxation of age will be given to the extent of service rendered by them subject to a maximum of 05 years and upper age limit of 38 years.
- For widows and Divorced women who have judicially separated from their husband and not remarried, will be given 02 years relaxation in upper age i.e. up to 35, 38 and 40 in case of General, OBC and SC / ST candidates respectively.
- By five years to the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from the 1st day of Jan. 80 to the 31st day of Dec. 89, subject to production of a residential certificate from the competent authority of the state of Jammu and Kashmir.
- No age relaxation is allowed to SC / ST / OBC candidates applying against unreserved posts.
6. Proof of Age Limit for RRC NCR Erstwhile Group D 2013 : Certificate of Matric / 10th or equivalent from recognized education Board.
7. Serving Employees : A candidate serving under the government or Public Sector Enterprises / Undertaking including Railways should either apply through proper channel duly certifying their service details by the employer or directly to Railway Recruitment Cell with “No Objection Certificate” from the employer concerned. In addition, an advance copy of such application duly completed in all respects may be sent super scribing on the top of the application “Advance Copy” so as to reach Railway Recruitment Cell, North Central Railway, Balmiki Chauraha, N.Y.Road, Allahabad before the closing date and time specified.
8. Instructions for the Candidates : The number of RRC NCR 2013 vacancies shown is provisional and is liable to be increased or decreased. No consequential damage / loss or refund of fee will be made to the applicant on this account. Women are also eligible. They may however, note that the nature of duties is arduous and may involve outdoor duties. Selected candidates are likely to be posted anywhere on the concerned Zonal Railways after successful completion of training wherever prescribed. Candidates should send their application sufficiently in advance before the closing date to the Railway Recruitment Cell, North Central Railway, Balmiki Chauraha, Nawab Yusuf Road, Allahabad. Railway Recruitment Cell / North Central Railway will not be responsible for any postal delay / wrong delivery whatsoever at any stage of the North Central Railway 2013 recruitment process. All candidates irrespective of community will be considered for UR vacancy if they are coming in merit who are not availing any relaxation. However, against specific community quota, only candidates of that particular community will be considered.
- Caste certificate from competent authority for SC / ST and OBC candidates in the prescribed format have to be produced.
- If the candidates wish to be considered against a specific community quota and tick the community column accordingly, their application will be rejected unless proof of community in the prescribed format is enclosed.
- Any subsequent representation for change of community status will not be entertained under any circumstances. Before applying to the post, the candidates should ensure that he / she fulfils the eligibility and other criteria. The Railway Recruitment Cell North Central Railway would be free to reject any application not fulfilling the requisite criteria at any stage of recruitment and if appointed, such candidate is liable to be removed from the service.