North Central Railway Recruitment 2015 for Fitter, Welder, Machinist
Office of the Chief Workshop Manager,
Wagon Repair Workshop,
( Personnel Branch ),
Subject : Engagement of Act Apprentices under Apprentice Act, 1961 for the year 2015 – 16 in Wagon Repair, Jhansi and Rail Spring Karkhana Sithouli North Central Railway.
1. North Central Railway Applications 2015 are invited for Act Apprentice under Apprentice Act, 1961 for the year 2015 – 16 from candidates fulfilling the conditions mentioned in the notification in the under mentioned designated trades :
|SI.No.||Trade||Number of Seats||Training Period ( As per Apprentice Act. 1961 )|
|1.||Fitter||98||53||29||15||195||03 ( O/L, B/L )||02||One year|
|2.||Welder ( Gas & Electric )||51||28||15||08||102||02 ( OL )||01||One year|
|3.||Mechanic Machine & Tool Maintenance||10||05||03||01||19||Nil||Nil||One year|
|5.||Painter||16||09||05||02||32||01 ( O/L )||Nil||One year|
|6.||Crane Operator||02||01||01||00||04||Nil||Nil||Two year|
|8.||Programming& System Administration Assistant ( COPA )||01||01||00||00||02||Nil||Nil||One year|
Rail Spring Karkhana Sithouli
|S.No||Trade||Training Period ( As per Apprentice Act, 1961 )|
|1.||Fitter ( Millright Mechanic )||13||06||04||02||25||Nil||Nil||One year|
*Reservation is as per Rly Bd’s L.No.- E(MPP)2002/6/10 Dtd- 17.06.11, the reserved places are – SC 15%, ST 7.5% and OBC 27%. If the prescribed number of person belonging either to the Scheduled Castes or to the Scheduled Tribes are not available, then the seats so reserved for them may be filled by persons belonging to the Scheduled Tribes or as the case may be, to the Scheduled Castes and if the prescribed seats cannot be filled even in the above given manner then the seats so lying unfilled may be filled by persons not belonging to the Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes. Similarly the seats remaining unfilled by OBC candidates be filled by unreserved category.
** 03% of total seats are reserved for Ex.Service Men, their children and children of Armed Force Personnel, as per details mentioned below :
Children of deceased / disabled Ex-serviceman including those killed / disabled during peace time.
- Children of ex-serviceman.
- Children of serving jawans.
- Children of serving officers.
Authority;-E(MPP) 2002/06/VI dt 31-07-2006 *** 03% of total seats will be reserved for physically handicapped candidates. Only loco motor or Cerebral palsy ( OH ) who suffers from not less than 40% of relevant disability and hearing handicapped having 60 decibels or more in the better ear in the conversational range of frequency are eligible to apply. A physical handicapped person who wants to avail the benefit of reservation would have to submit a disability certificate issued by a competent authority i.e. Medical Board constituted by the Central or State Government.
2. North Central Railway Fitter Training Period and Training Place : North Central Railway Fitter Training period will be as per Railway Board’s letter dated- 22.07.02 ( RBE No.- 119/2002 ). North Central Railway Fitter Training place will be Wagon Repair Workshop Jhansi and Rail Spring Karkhana Sithouli.
3. NCR Railway Fitter Recruitment Eligibility 2015 :
Age Limit for NCR Railway Fitter Recruitment 2015 :
- Candidate must have completed 15 years and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 31.12.15
- The upper age limit may be relaxed by 5 years in case of SC / ST candidates and 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
- For physically handicapped persons, upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
4. NCR Railway Recruitment Educational Qualification 2015 : The candidate must passed 10th class examination or its equivalent ( under 10+2 system ) with 50% marks and ITI passed certificate in Fitter / Millwright trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT.
5. NCR Railway Fitter Stipend 2015 : Stipend for NCR Railway Fitter will be paid as per instructions issued by Railway Board from time to time.
6. The NCR Railway Fitter application and call letter must be filled by candidate in his / her own hand writing in the given format on the full scape paper by ballpoint pen and sent to the following address by ordinary post only.
Office of the Chief Workshop Manager,
( Personnel Branch / Recruitment Section ),
Wagon Repair Workshop ( North Central Railway ),
Jhansi ( Uttar Pradesh ),
Pin Code – 284 003.
The following must be annexed with application and call letter in the envelope :
“Self addressed 02 envelopes size ’11′x’5′ in which, one envelope must be pasted with minimum registered postage stamp ( 27/- )” ( SC / ST candidates are being exempted for pasting of stamps. )
6.1 The candidate has to paste 01 passport size recent photograph on the NCR Railway Fitter application form 2015 and 01 on the call letter on the appropriate place. Photograph must be attested by a Gazetted Officer.
6.2 Candidate must ensure before submission of NCR Railway Fitter application 2015 that he / she is fulfilling qualifications and other eligibility criteria, the administration has the right to cancel / reject such application at any stage of selection process and if the candidate has been engaged for training, his / her candidature will be cancelled without prior intimation.
7. Last Date for NCR Railway Fitter Application 2015 : The last date of receiving of the complete NCR Railway Fitter application form 2015 in all respects in the office is 29.12.2015 at 17:45 PM.
- The candidates may drop his / her application form in the box placed at office of the Chief Workshop Manager, Wagon Repair Workshop Recruitment Section ( Personnel ) branch North Central Railway Jhansi ( Uttar Pradesh ) in any working day between 10.00 AM to 17.45 PM and in Saturday 10.00 AM to 12.45 PM up to ———–.
- Application will be received at the address of Chief Workshop Manager, ( Personnel ) North Central Railway Jhansi by ordinary post only till last date also.
- No application will be accepted, sent by registered post.
8. Precautions for Submission of Application :
- The applicant’s name, address with pin code should be clearly mentioned on call letter.
- Candidate’s 01 recent passport size photograph should be pasted on call letter and another on the application form on the appropriate place. Both photographs should be attested by the Gazetted Officer. Call letter has to went with application form.
- Incomplete / overwriting / erased applications forms will not be accepted.
- Application without attested copies of SC / ST / OBC / Handicapped / Certificate / Educational / Technical qualification certificate will not be accepted, The candidates who have passed l.T.I. from S.C.V.T. are not eligible to apply and no correspondence will be considered from any person or organization in such type of application and no reply will be given.
- No application will be accepted after last date.
- Office of the Chief workshop Manager, Wagon Repair Workshop Jhansi will not be responsible for late or wrong delivery of postal department at any stage of engagement process under Act Apprentices.
“Application under Apprentice Act, 1961 for the year 2015 – 16 in wagon repair work shop Jhansi Or Rail Spring Karkhana, North Central Railway” must be clearly mentioned on the envelope.
9. NCR Railway Fitter Selection Process 2015 :
- The selection of Act Apprentice for training will be done on the basis of merit list prepared from the candidates who have applied & eligible in reference to the North Central Railway notification 2015. There will be no written exam or interview / oral exam in NCR Railway Fitter selection.
- NCR Railway Fitter Merit list 2015 will be prepared on the basis of percentage of total marks obtained in 10th or its equivalent exam by a candidate from recognized educational Board / Institute.
- The calculation of percentage of marks will be based on the total marks obtained in 10th or its equivalent exam from an educational Board / Institute and not on the basis of marks of any subject or a group of subjects.
- If more than one candidate gets equal marks / percentage in 10th exam or its equivalent exam, then the elder candidate whose date of birth is earlier will be higher in rank than the other whose date of birth will come later. The above information will be computerized.
- The Selected List will be prepared Trade / Community / Category ( reservation Category ) wise on the base of merit.
- The candidate equal to 1.25 times of the number of slots for Act Apprentices’ shall be called for verification of original testimonials and their physical fitness A final merits list will be prepared equal to the no. of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in matriculation. ( Matriculation or 10 class in 10+2 examination system ).
- The candidate will be declared fit for training after being given the medical fitness certificate on successful medical examination by Authorized Railway Medical Officer if the candidate fails in medical examination, his / her candidature will be cancelled and has no right for training.
- No Daily allowance or Travelling allowance will be admissible to candidates come for verification of documents.
- Hostel / Residential facility will not be provided to selected candidates and as per apprentice Act, 1961 the selected candidates have to arrange themselves.
10.1 There is no guarantee of employment in railway on completion of their training under Apprentice Act. 1961.
10.2 The candidates who have already completed their training under Apprentice Act, 1961 from any institute / establishment are not eligible to apply under NCR Railway notification 2015.
11. Agreement of NCR Railway Fitter Training 2015 : The selected candidate or his / her guardian ( in case of minor ) has to execute an apprenticeship contract or agreement with employer before apprenticeship training as prescribed under the Apprentice Act, 1961.
12. After completion of training every apprentice have to go to Trade Test conducted by Director General, Employment & Training. Ministry of Labor & Employment, New Delhi. Passed candidate will get national trade certificate but have no guarantee of employment.
13. The decision of administration regarding selection of candidates and their training will be final, if on late stage it is found that select candidate has given wrong / false information to his / her integrity then the candidate will be dismissed without giving any notice.