North Central Railway Allahabad Recruitment 2014 for Doctors
Walk-in-Interview for Doctors
North Central Railway intends to engage 16 ( Sixteen ) full-time Contract Medical Practitioners ( CMP ) Specialist / General Duty Doctors on Contract basis for a duration of one year as per details given below :
|S.No.||Specialty||Vacancy||Place of Posting|
|1||General Physician||01||Divisional Hospital, Agra Cantt.|
|2||One Orthopaedic & One General Duty||02||Divisional Hospital, Jhansi|
|3||General Duty||01||Health Unit / Workshop / Jhansi|
|4||General Duty||01||Health Unit / Mahoba|
|5||General Duty||01||Health Unit / Dholpur|
|6||General Duty||01||Health Unit / Lalitpur|
|7||General Duty||01||Health Unit / Manikpur|
|8||General Duty||01||Health Unit / Etawah|
|9||General Duty||01||Health Unit / Central / Kanpur|
|10||General Physician||01||Sub Divisional Hospital / Kanpur|
|11||General Physician||01||Sub Divisional Hospital / Tundla|
|12||Obst. &Gynea||01||Sub Divisional Hospital / Tundla|
|13||General Duty||01||Sub Divisional Hospital / Tundla|
|14||General Duty||01||Health Unit / Naini|
|15||General Duty||01||Health Unit / Chunar|
The contract is extendable upto eight years, on a year to year basis.
Reservation will be as under :
Date, Time & Venue of Walk-in-Interview & Medical Examination :
The interested candidates can appear in the walk-in-interview followed by Medical examination, at anyone of the following three venues as per their convenience.
|Walk-in-Interview & Medical* Examination||Date||Time||Venue|
|26/05/2014 ( Monday )||10.00 A.M.||Central Hospital, North Central Railway, Allahabad|
|28/05/2014 ( Wednesday )||10.00 A.M.||Divisional Hospital, North Central Railway, Agra|
|30/05/2014 ( Friday )||10.00 A.M.||Divisional Hospital, North Central Railway, Jhansi|
* Medical examination of candidates will be held simultaneously along with Walk in-interview.
- Candidate must submit their applications in duplicate on the prescribed and enclosed proforma latest by 9.30 A.M. at the respective venue mentioned above.
- In case the number of candidates are more and they cannot be interviewed / medically examined on the nominated day, they will be interviewed / medically examined on the next working day / days. As such, if needed, the candidates should make their own arrangement for stay for a period of two days and come prepared accordingly.
Remuneration for other than Retired Railway Doctors : 55,000/- for General Duty Doctor and 65,000/- for Specialist Doctors per month fixed, if Govt. accommodation is not provided. If Railway accommodation is provided an amount equivalent to the sum of House Rent Allowance and License Fee of the accommodation provided will be deducted.
Remuneration for Retired Railway Doctors : 46,000/- per month fixed ( subject to the condition that remuneration + pension drawn by Retired Railway doctor should not exceed the last pay drawn ), if Govt. accommodation is not provided. If Railway accommodation is provided an amount equivalent to House Rent Allowance payable to a fresh entrant to Group ‘A’ Junior Scale and license fee of the Railway accommodation, so provided shall be deducted from the monthly remuneration payable to the CMP.
Age for other than Retired Railway Doctors : Candidates should not have completed more than 50 years of age as on 01.01.2014. However, age relaxation of 5 years for SC / ST and 3 years for OBC candidates is admissible.
Age for Retired Railway Doctors : Candidates should not have completed more than 65 years of age as on 01.01.2014.
Terms and Condition for other than Retired Railway Doctors : The engagement of Doctors would be on contract basis initially for a period of one year, which is extendable on annual basis upto a maximum period of 08 years as per administrative requirements on the basis of assessment of performance of CMPs. However, the services of these doctors can be terminated before the expiry of one year after giving 15 days notice on either side. Railway Administration will be at liberty to terminate the contract of the doctor with immediate effect by paying honorarium in lieu of 15 days notice period, if the circumstances, so warrant. The services rendered as contract doctor is a stop gap arrangement and will not have any bearing in respect of consideration of their period in case of their subsequent regular selection through UPSC. It will also not confer upon them any right for regularization or permanent absorption in the Railways.
No private practice is allowed.
Terms and Condition for Retired Railway Doctors :
The engagement of Retired Railway Doctors as CMPs shall be for a maximum of two terms of one year each and for each term of one year, a fresh contract shall be entered. The contract shall be entered into for a period of one year or less from the date of entering into the contract. Period of contract shall not be extendable on any ground. However, the Railway administration shall reserve the right to enter into fresh contract with the Retired Railway doctors for another term. The engagement shall purely be on contract basis for a period of one year or till the regular incumbent joins or on the retired Railway doctors attaining the age of 65 years, whichever is earlier.
The Retired Railway doctor engaged as Contract Medical Practitioner shall not have any claim or right for his / her continuity in service or automatic extension of the term of contract. During the validity of the contract, the CMP shall be at liberty to terminate the contract for betterment of his / her career or on any other grounds by giving 15 days notice to the Railways. The contract can also be terminated by the Railways at any time during the contract by giving 15 days notice without assigning any reason whatsoever. Contract shall also be terminated, if the CMP is found to be mentally or physically incapacitated.
No private practice is allowed.
- The contract Doctors shall not be entitled for Railway quarter etc. as a matter of right. However, if such a quarter is available, they will be provided accommodation. The detailed instructions with regard to their duties while on contract with the Railways, shall be given to them in the event of their selection along with the offer of engagement.
- Willing candidates should bring their application form along with Original and Attested copies of all Certificates & Mark Sheets, duly filled up on the prescribed format with them. No TA / DA is admissible for this interview.
- The offer of engagement to the selected candidates shall be issued subject to the availability of vacancy as per requirement in Hospitals / Health Units located at different stations on “as is where is basis”. Administration has right to change the place of posting as per administrative needs. The CMP Specialist Doctors so selected shall also have to carry out general duties as and when required by Railway Administration in addition to their speciality work.
- If specialists do not turn up or not found suitable for the posts, the post will be filled up by General duty Medical Practitioners.
- The places of notified vacancies may be changed as per requirement of the administration.
- The notification can be downloaded from North Central Railway website www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
- After approval of the panel by competent authority, the panel will be uploaded on same day at NCR’s website www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in. The suitable candidates will be called through speed post / registered letter, Telephone calls and SMS to report on a particular fixed date at HQs office, Subedarganj, ALD for posting. The candidates who do not report at the assigned date and time will forfeit their chance of contract engagement and such engagement will be offered to the next empanelled candidate.
- The candidates are also required to indicate their preferences for the stations where vacancies are notified in this notice above. To the extent possible, this will be kept in view while offering them contract engagement. The exact place will, however, be known only after they report for taking posting order as per para (vii) above. The administration reserves the right to effect changes in station / place of engagement at any stage.