RRC North Central Railway Allahabad Recruitment against Sports Quota 2016 – RRC NCR Allahabad Sports Quota Job Application Form 2016
1. North Central Railway, Recruitment Cell Online applications are invited from talented and outstanding sports persons having minimum educational qualification and sports norms as given in Para 4 & 2 below in the following sports fields for recruitment on Gr.’C’ posts PB-I 5200-20200 + Grade Pay 2000/1900 against the Sports Quota 2016-17 on North Central Railway :
RRC North Central Railway recruitment is to be done in the following fields of sports.
|Sr.No||Discipline||Men/Women||Catg.No.||Position/Weight Catg.required||No.of Vacancies|
|Women||3||3000 Meters Steeple Chase||01|
Note : RRC North Central Railway applications complete in all respect should be submitted only ONLINE on www.rrcald.org or www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in. Candidates willing to apply for more than one category should fill/tick the respective category number while applying. Examination fee has to be paid separately for each category.
2. Sports’ Norms for North Central Railway Recruitment 2016 : The minimum sports norms for recruitment of sports persons against sport quota through Open advertisement in PB-I 5200-20200 + Grade Pay 2000/1900 for both (team and individual) events shall be as under :
- Represented the Country in any of the Category-B Championships/events OR
- At least 3rd Position in any of the Category-C Champions/events OR
- At least 3rd Position in Senior/Youth/Junior National Champions OR
- At least 3rd Position in National Games organized under aegis of Indian Olympic Association OR
- At least 3rd Position in All India Inter University Championship organized under the aegis of Association of Indian Universities OR
- 1st Position in Federation Cup Championships (Senior Category).
2.1 Categorization of International Championships : Category-A :
Category-A : Olympic Games (Senior Category)
Category-B : World Cup (Junior/Senior Category)
World Championships (Junior/Senior Category)
Asian Games (Senior Category)
Commonwealth Games (Senior Category)
Category-C : Commonwealth Championships (Junior/Senior Category).
Asian Championships/Asia Cup (Junior/Senior Category).
South Asian Federation (SAF) Games (Senior Category)
USIC (World Railways) Championships (Senior Category)
2.2 Athletics : In Athletics sportspersons may also be considered on the basis medal winning performance in National Inter State Senior Athletics Championship for recruitment.
2.3 Badminton : In Badminton, sportspersons may also be considered for recruitment on the basis of their current annual All India Rankings, as per following criteria :
|S.No||Minimum Sports Norms for Recruitment|
|Age Category||Event||Current Annual All India Ranking|
|1||Seniors||Singles||Upto 12th Position Position|
|Doubles||Upto 4th Position|
|2||Youth||Singles||Upto 6th Position|
|3||Juniors||Singles||Upto 6th Position|
Only the current Annual All India Ranking shall be considered for these purposes. Ranking in Mixed-Double shall not be considered.
2.4 Hockey (Women) : For recruitment in Hockey-at least 2nd position in the International Tournaments of four or more nations, may also be considered.
- All the recruitments against Open Advertisement quota, shall be at the minimum of the scale of pay.
- All the championships mentioned above should have been conducted under the aegis of recognized International/National/State Sports Federation and also Recognized by Railway Sports Promotion Board.
- For Recruitment of sports persons, on the basis of sports achievements in Junior National Championships, the age groups as mentioned below shall online be considered
|S.No||Discipline||Category||Details of Recognized Junior National Championship|
|1||Athletics||Men/Women||Under-20||Jr.National Athletics Championship|
|2||Badminton||Men/Women||Under-19||Jr. National Badminton Championship|
|3||Boxin||Men/Women||17-18||Jr. National Boxing|
|4||Hockey||Women||Under-19||Jr. National Hockey|
|5||Table Tennis||Women||Under-17||Jr. & Youth National Table Tennis|
|6||Weight Lifting||Men/Women||Under-20||Jr. National Weightlifting Championship|
3. Period of Reckoning Sports Achievements : The sports achievements of current & previous two financial years will be taken into account for eligibility. Therefore, the sports achievements on or after 01.04.2014 will only be considered.
4. RRC North Central Railway Minimum Educational Qualification : The candidate should have minimum qualification of Intermediate or equivalent.
Note : Educational certificates/qualification obtained from the institutions borne on the list of COBSE (Council of Board of School Education in India), an Association of National & State School Boards, will only be acceptable.
5. Age Limit for RRC North Central Railway Recruitment 2016 : 18-25 years as on 01.01.2017. No age relaxation is permissible.
6. North Central Railway Recruitment Process : The recruitment will be based on trials and assessment of sports achievements etc. The candidates who are found fit in trials will only be considered for next stage of recruitment process. The recruitment process will be finalized by the HQ office. An application/candidature of a candidate can be rejected at any stage, if found false and Railway will not communicate the reasons whatsoever.
7. Conditions for North Central Railway Recruitment 2016 :
- Before applying candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the minimum eligibility norms.
- The name of the candidate and father’s name appearing in school/college certificates and in sports certificates should be one and the same. There should be no difference.
- The specific position (5000 Meters/3000 Meters Steeple Chase/Forward/60 Kg./75 Kg. etc.) played in the particular game/event if applicable should be mentioned in the application without fail.
- For posts where there is initial training prescribed, candidates has to qualify the training before posting.
- A caste certificate on the prescribed format for recruitment in Central Government services issued by the competent authority in the case of OBC & SC/ST should be uploaded for the purpose of taking relaxation as admissible.
- The Selected Candidates can be posted anywhere & on any posts as per administrative requirements.
- The candidates should be in ready to appear for the trials at short notice after the last date for receipt of applications is over.
- The Sports persons if posted as Clerk cum Typist have to acquire typing skill within a period of 4 years at the speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi on Typewriter and if typewriting skills are tested on Personal Computers (PCs), then 40 words per minute in English or 35 words per minute in Hindi. If they fail to pass Type Writing test within four years from the date of appointment, then his/her appointment will be treated as provisional till such time that he/she passes the Type Writing test and no promotion/increment will be granted.
- The sports persons recruited against sports quota should pass the medical fitness test for the post, he/she is being appointed.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
8. Serving Candidates : Serving Railway staff and those working in Quasi-Administrative offices of the Railway organization such as Railway Canteens, Co-operative Societies and Institutes should have to upload No Objection Certificate (NOC) issued by their employer.