Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation MRVC Recruitment 2015 for Site Engineer
MRVC to recruit Site Engineers based on GATE Score
1. Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd ( MRVC Ltd ), a Public Sector Undertaking of Govt. of India under Ministry of Railways ( MoR ) was incorporated under Companies Act, 1956 on 12th July 1999 with an equity capital of 25 crore shared in the ratio of 51:49 between Ministry of Railways and Government of Maharashtra. MRVC is responsible to execute the projects under Mumbai Urban Transport Project ( MUTP ). The Corporation also executes a number of suburban rail improvement projects for enhancing suburban rail transportation capacity thereby reducing the over-crowding and meeting future traffic requirements. The corporation will also be involved in the planning and development of Mumbai Suburban Rail system.
2. MRVC is looking for dynamic and result oriented candidates for manning the following position for execution of projects in Mumbai Suburban Area :
|Name of the Post||Discipline||No. of Post|
3. Nature of MRVC Appointment : Appointment shall be made for two years on contract basis. Period of contract to be extendable depending upon the project requirements and performance of the candidate.
4. Consolidated Emoluments : The candidate will be paid consolidated emoluments of 27,520 per month + reimbursement towards Mobile charges, Sodexho Meal coupons and 2nd class quarterly season passes and Consolidated Travelling Allowance as per extant policy of MRVC. They will be granted increment @ 3% of basic pay at the end of one year depending upon their performance & Corporation’s requirement.
5. Eligibility Criteria for MRVC Site Engineer Jobs 2015 :
- GATE Score 2015 : Candidate should have qualified in GATE 2015.
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should have bachelor degree in Civil with minimum 60 percent marks from recognized Govt. Universities or Institutions through full time regular courses only.
- MRVC Site Engineer Age Limit 2015 : Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 30 years as on 1st July 2015. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
6. Selection Process for Mumbai RVC Recruitment 2015 : Selection will be made on the basis of scores of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering – 2015. Based on the GATE – 2015 score and Organizational requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for the Personal Interview.
7. MRVC Service Agreement Bond : The selected candidates shall execute a Surety bond of 50,000/- to serve the corporation for at least two years.
8. MRVC Medical Examination 2015 : The candidate should be of sound health. Prior to appointment, candidates shall undergo medical examination as proof of sound health.
9. How to Apply for Mumbai Rail Vikas Corporation Vacancies 2015
1. Eligible candidates can apply in the MRVC Application Form given below duly filled in and complete in all respect on or before 31.07.2015.
2. Candidates have to take a printout of the MRVC Application Form, affix a recent photograph in the space provided and sign in the designated place and send the scanned copy through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31.07.2015. No other means / mode of applications will be accepted.
3. Candidates are also required to send scanned copies of their following documents along with the application for MRVC 2015 :
- GATE 2015 admit card and GATE-2015 official score card
- Engineering Graduation Marksheet
- Engineering Graduation Certificate
- Date of birth Certificate / Age proof
10. Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of MRVC recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidate is false or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the MRVC advertisement.
11. Candidates, if shortlisted for Mumbai Rail Vikas Corporation Personal Interview, are required to bring their original GATE 2015 admit card and GATE – 2015 official score card and Engineering Graduation Certificate / Marksheet & printout of the Application Form as mentioned in Item 9(ii) above for verification with other relevant documents at the time of Interview.
12. Candidates employed with Government Departments / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies have to produce NOC at the time of Interview, failing which they would not be allowed to appear in the MRVC Interview.
13. MRVC reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.
14. Any queries / information / correspondence regarding MRVC recruitment process would be made available through the e-mail only. In the event of non receipt of any communication from this office within 15 days after closing date, the candidate may contact this office through e-mail only.
Key Dates for MRVC Job Recruitment 2015
Opening Date of MRVC Online Application Forms : 06.07.2015
Closing Date of MRVC Online Application Forms : 31.07.2015