MMRCL Recruitment Selection 2016 for Senior Deputy General Manager, Deputy Chief Account Officer – MMRCL Recruitment Exam
MMRCL Selection Procedure 2016 :
- For Candidates applying for the post of Senior DGM ( Rolling Stock ), Deputy Chief Account Officer and DGM ( Rolling Stock / Depot ) the selection will be on the basis of personal interview.
- For the candidates applying for the posts of AGM (Electrical), AGM (Town Planner), AGM (Accounts), AGM (Finance), Deputy Town Planner, Manager (Legal), Assistant Manager (IT), Assistant Manager (HR/Administration), Environmental Scientist, Horticulturist, Account Officer*, Sr. Assistant (HR/Administration), Assistant (IT) there will be Online Computer Based Assessment Test of 100 marks consisting of Domain Knowledge Test and Aptitude Test. Aptitude test will consist of Quantitative Aptitude, Numerical Ability, Reasoning, General Awareness and English Proficiency. The candidates qualifying in the online test will be called for Personal Interview keeping in view the provision of reservation for SC/ST.
- MMRCL reserves the right to shortlist the candidates for Online Computer Based Assessment Test and Personal Interview.
Payment of MMRCL Application Fees 2016 (Non Refundable) :
- In view of Online Computer Based Assessment Test for posts from AGM (Electrical), AGM (Town Planner), AGM (Accounts), AGM (Finance), Deputy Town Planner, Manager (Legal), Assistant Manager (IT), Assistant Manager (HR/Administration), Environmental Scientist, Horticulturist, Account Officer*, Sr. Assistant (HR/Administration), Assistant (IT), candidates of Open category are required to pay a non-refundable fee of 400/- and for SC/ST and PWD candidates are required to pay a nonrefundable fee of 150/-.
- For the post Senior DGM ( Rolling Stock ), Deputy Chief Account Officer and DGM ( Rolling Stock / Depot ) of the advertisement where the Online Computer Based Assessment Test is not eligible, the candidates have to pay the non-refundable fees of 100/- as application processing fees.
MMRCL Concession & Relaxations :
- Upper age relaxation by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates (of central list) for reserved posts.
- Upper age relaxation by 10 years for PWD* Unreserved candidates, 15 years for PWD SC/ST candidates and 13 years for PWD* OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates (of central list) for posts where reservation for PWD* is admissible.
- Age relaxation is applicable for Ex-servicemen as per GOI Rules.
*(PWD – Person with Disability)
Reservation for Person with Disability :
- Vacancies are reserved for disable (physically challenged) persons under section 33 of the persons with disabilities (equal opportunities, protection of rights and full participation) Act, 1995 (1 of 1996) as per Govt. guidelines. Candidates with following disabilities are eligible to apply as per the definitions given in the above Act :
- One Arm (OA)
- One Leg (OL)
- BL (Both Leg)
- Only such person would be eligible for reservations in services / posts who suffer from not less than 40% of the relevant disability. A person who wants to avail the benefit of reservation will have to submit a disability certificate issued by Medical board duly constituted by Central or State Govt. The certificate should be dated on or before late date of registration of application. As per Govt. of India norms, the following 01 post is identified and reserved for PWD.
Name of the Post : Account OfficerCategory of Disability : OA, OL, BL
No. of Post Reserved : 01
How to Apply for MMRCL Recruitment 2016 :
- Candidates are required to apply online only. No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have valid personal E-mail ID & Mobile No. It should be kept active during the recruitment process. MMRCL will send intimation and call letters of personal interview only through the registered E-mail ID.
- The online registration will remain active from 12th May 2016 to – 31st May 2016 only. In order to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. MMRCL will not be responsible for network problem or any other problem of this nature & non submission of online application during the last days due to heavy rush etc.
- Select the posts applied and fill in the requisite details in the online application format. All the fields in the online application format should be filled up carefully. There will be a pre-view of the application filled in by the candidate before submitting the application, so that it can be edited. After submission of application, no modification will be permitted.
- Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of passport size colour photo and signature scan copy. The size of these scanned copies should be within 80kb and in JPEG format only.
Mode of Payment for MMRCL Recruitment :
Online Payment :
- The payment can be made by using Master / Visa debit / credit cards by providing information as asked on the screen.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt & application form will be generated; you may take its print out for your record.
Note : There is also a provision to reprint the e-receipt and application form containing fee details at later stage. Once e-receipt is generated, registration is confirmed.
General : Most Important :
- Age, qualification and experience would be as on 1st May, 2016.
- In case of educational qualifications, in addition to an institute being approved by UGC / AICTE; the particular Degree / Diploma awarded by that institute is also required to be an approved Degree / Diploma.
- For all above posts, candidates should be proficient in working with computers and should have exposure in handling software packages like Windows, MS Office etc.
- While applying for these posts, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and the norms mentioned above on the specified dates and the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and / or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- MMRCL reserves the right to change the number of vacancies and cancel / restrict / modify / alter the recruitment process, if required, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- The MMRCL reserves the right to shortlist candidates for online test, reschedule the test date, venue etc. or to alter any of the advertised conditions depending upon the circumstances and the candidates are bound by the same. Candidates employed in Govt. Dept. / PSU / Autonomous Body must produce “NOC” from the present employer on the date of interview.
- The SC / ST / PWD certificate should be as per the format available with this advertisement and as applicable for employment under Central Government. No other format will be accepted.
- No Travelling Allowances will be paid to the candidate for appearing in the Test / Interview.
- For any enquiry, candidates should call only on Helpdesk number after online registration opens.
Important Dates :
- Starting date for submitting online applications through website 12th May, 2016
- Closing date for submitting applications along with the acceptance of fee through website 31st May 2016
Online Examination Syllabus
1. General Awareness :
Current Affairs – Maharashtra, About Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. ( Metro Line – 3 )
2. General Intelligence & Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude :
Number series, Alphabet series, Coding & Decoding, Logical Venn Diagrams (Alphabets), Verbal classification (Choose the odd word / pair / number / group out), Direction Test, Decision Making, Mathematical Operations, Number Series, Approximations, Bar & Graphs, Simplification, Elements of Algebra.
3. English Proficiency Test :
Error Correction, Sentence Rearrangement, Comprehension, Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms, Spellings, One word substitutions, Idioms and phrases etc.