Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2016 for Executive & Non Executive Posts – LMRC Executive & Non Executive Application
|Date of issue of Notification||29.12.2015|
|Online Registration will start ( www.lmrcl.com ).||From 30.12.2015 ( 10.00 hrs )|
|Application Fee to be paid between :||From 30.12.2015 to 01.02.2016|
|Last Date for Registration of Online Applications :||01.02.2016 ( 23: 59 hrs. )|
|Dates for downloading Admit Card||15.02.2016|
|Date of written examination for category NE01||05.03.2016 & or 06.03.2016|
|Date of written examination for category NE02||05.03.2016 & or 06.03.2016|
|Date of written examination for category E01, NE03 & NE05||12.03.2016 & or 13.03.2016|
|Date of written examination for category NE04, NE06 & NE07||12.03.2016 & or 13.03.2016|
|Date of written examination for category NE 08 to NE10||19.03.2016 & or 20.03.2016|
Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation ( LMRC ) has been setup by Government of Uttar Pradesh as a Special Purpose Vehicle for implementation and operation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System in the capital city of Lucknow.
Applications are invited from young, dynamic and motivated persons of Indian nationality for the following category of posts in LMRC :
Executive Category posts to be filled up on direct recruitment basis.
|Post Code||Name of Post||Grade ( IDA ) in||No of vacancies** including reserved categories||Minimum Education Qualification||Age as on 01.12.2015||Medical Standards as per Indian Rly. Medical Manual|
|E01||Assistant Manager / Accounts||20600 - 46500/-||01 ( UR - 01, OBC - 00, SC - 00, ST - 00, ExS - 0* )||MBA ( Finance ) from a Govt. recognized University / Institute with minimum of 60% marks or CA or CWA||21 to 28 Years||Executive Non Technical|
Non-Executive Category posts to be filled up on direct recruitment basis.
|Post Code||Name of Post||Grade ( IDA ) in||No of vacancies** including reserved categories||Minimum Education Qualification||Age as on 01.12.2015||Medical Standards as per Indian Rly. Medical Manual.|
|NE01||Station Controller cum Train Operator ( SCTO )||13500 - 25520/-||97 ( UR - 50, OBC - 26, SC - 20, ST - 1, ExS - 4*, Women - 19*, Dependent of Freedom Fighters - 1* )||Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication or equivalent# from a Govt. recognized University / Institute with minimum of 60% marks.||18 to 28 Years||Aye-One ( A - 1 ) category|
|NE 02||Customer Relations Assistant ( CRA )||10170 - 18500/-||26 ( UR - 14, OBC - 07, SC - 05, ST - 00, ExS - 1*, Women - 5* )||Three / Four years Graduation course in any discipline from a Govt. Recognized University with minimum of 60% marks.||18 to 28 Years||Aye-One ( A - 1 ) category
|NE 03||Jr Engineer / ( Electrical )||13500 - 25520/-||38 ( UR - 21, OBC - 10, SC - 07, ST - 00, ExS - 1*, Women - 7* )||Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent# from a Govt. recognized University / Institute with minimum of 60% marks.||18 to 28 Years||Aye-One ( A - 1 ) category|
|NE 04||Jr Engineer / ( S&T )||13500 - 25520/-||16 ( UR - 9, OBC - 04, SC - 03, ST - 00, ExS - 0*, Women - 3* )||Three years Engineering Diploma in Electronics / Electronics & Communication or equivalent# from a Govt. recognized University / Institute with minimum of 60% marks.|
|NE 05||Jr Engineer / ( Civil )||13500 - 25520/-||16 ( UR - 09, OBC - 04, SC - 03, ST - 00, ExS - 0*, Women - 3* )||Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering# from a Govt. recognized University / Institute with minimum of 60% marks.|
|NE06||Office Assistant ( HR )||10170 - 18500/-||02 ( UR - 02, OBC - 00, SC - 0, ST - 0, ExS - 0*, )||Three / Four years Graduation in any discipline from a Govt. recognized University / Institute with minimum of 60% marks.||18 to 28 Years||Cee-one ( C - 1 )
|NE 07||Account Assistant||10170 - 18500/-||03 ( UR - 03, OBC - 0, SC - 00, ST - 0, ExS - 0* )||B.Com ( Three year course ) from a Govt. Recognized University / Institute with minimum of 60% marks.|
|NE08||Maintainer ( Electrical )||8000 - 14140/-||29 ( UR - 16, OBC - 07, SC - 06, ST - 0, ExS - 1*, Women - 5* )||ITI ( NCVT / SCVT ) in Electrician trade with minimum of 60% marks.||18 to 25 years||Bee-One ( B - 1 )
|NE 09||Maintainer ( S&T )||8000 - 14140/-||12 ( UR - 07, OBC - 03, SC - 02, ST - 0, ExS - 0*, Women - 2* )||ITI ( NCVT / SCVT ) in Electronic Mechanic trade with minimum of 60% marks.|
|NE 10||Maintainer ( Civil )||8000 - 14140/-||14 ( UR - 09, OBC - 03, SC - 02, ST - 00, ExS - 0*, Women - 2* )||ITI ( NCVT / SCVT ) in Fitter trade with minimum of 60% marks.|
# Candidates with higher qualification in respective disciplines can also apply.
*Reservation for ex-serviceman of UP, Dependent of Freedom Fighters ( D.F.F. ) of UP and Women candidates of UP is on horizontal basis.
**All vacancies are provisional and subject to increase / decrease.
- Candidates can apply for more than one post as per their qualifications. However, they must note that the written test may be held on one or more days at different cities ( centers ). As such candidates applying for more than one post must keep this combination in mind. Separate application fee for each post shall be paid.
- Candidates after selection will be posted at Lucknow.
- Candidates must have ITI ( NCVT / SCVT ) in specific trades only, to be eligible for the post of Maintainer ( Post Code – NE 08, NE09 & NE 10 ).
LMRC Executive & Non Executive Qualification 2016 : As prescribed above candidates who are appearing at the qualifying exam, passing of which would make them educationally eligible for these posts but have not yet been informed of the results, will also be eligible for applying for these posts. Such candidates will be admitted to the examination, if otherwise eligible, but their candidature would be deemed to be provisional and subject to cancellation, if they do not produce proof of having passed the eligibility qualification on the date of Document verification which is likely to be held / declared tentatively by March, 2016 for the post E01 & NE01 to NE07. The tentative date of document verification for category NE08 to NE10 likely to be first week of April, 2016. The proof of passing / result should have been declared in public domain through newspapers / websites etc.
LMRC Executive & Non Executive Selection Process 2016 :
- For the post of Assistant Manager / Accounts ( post code – E01 ) , the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process – Written Test followed by Medical examination in Executive ( Non Technical ) category.
- For the post of Station Controller cum Train Operator ( post code – NE01 ) and Customer Relations Assistant ( post code – NE02 ), the selection methodology will comprise three-stage process – Written Test ,Psycho Aptitude Test, followed by Medical examination in Aye-one category.
- For the post of Jr.Engineers, ( post codes NE03, NE04 & NE05 ) the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process – Written Test followed by Medical examinations in Aye-one category.
- For the post of Office Asstt ( HR ) / Account Asstt. ( post codes NE6, NE07 ) the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process – Written Test followed by Medical examination in Cee-One category.
- For the post of Maintainer ( post codes NE08, NE09 & NE10 ) the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process – Written Test followed by Medical examination in Bee-One category.
Note : LMRC reserves the right to introduce additional phase of written examination in compelling circumstances for screened candidates on the basis of performance in written test and decision regarding calling such number of candidates shall be decided by LMRC only.
LMRC Executive & Non Executive Medical Examination 2016 : All candidates shall have to undergo the medical fitness test(s) and meet the medical standards as per Indian Railway Medical Manual for various posts. The Job of Station Controller cum Train Operator / Customer Relations Assistant and Junior Engineer requires highest standard of Medical Fitness including naked vision of 6/6, so the candidate meeting the required medical standard may only apply. Candidature of medically disqualified candidates will be cancelled. Candidates having undergone lasik surgery are not suitable for any posts except Asstt Manager Accounts, Account Assistant,
Office Asstt ( HR ).
The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness. Candidates will have to pass through each stage successfully ( including Medical examination ), before being adjudged as suitable for selection. Candidates, who fail in the prescribed medical test, will not be given any alternative employment and decision of the Corporation is final on this issue. Dates of written examination, result of written examination and all recruitment related information shall be available only on Website : http://www.lmrcl.com and candidates must remain in constant touch with it.
LMRC Executive & Non Executive Written Test 2016 : The written test will consist of one paper to be held on the one or more days. Question paper will be bilingual i.e in English and Hindi. It will consist of multiple-choice objective type questions on General English to judge the knowledge of English language, General Awareness, Logical Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and / knowledge of the discipline / trade.
- There will be a total of 140 questions for categories E-01 & from NE-01 to NE-07. Each carrying equal marks.
- There will be a total of 100 question for categories from NE-08 to NE-10. Each carrying equal marks. There will be negative marking. For every wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted. The Paper shall be of 2 hours duration.
Candidates who qualify in the written test for Station Controller cum Train Operator / Customer Relations Assistant and rank high on the merit list within the zone of consideration in as decided by LMRC shall be called, for Psycho Aptitude test / Document verification / LTI Verification / Medical Examination, at Lucknow. Psycho aptitude test is the qualifying test and candidates three times of the number of vacancies ( in all categories with respect to prescribed reservation ) will be called for psycho aptitude test. The candidates qualifying the psycho aptitude test and high in the merit list will be called for Medical examination / Document Verification.
Note : Examination will be conducted Online Computer Based Test ( CBT ) mode.
LMRC Executive & Non Executive Examination Centers 2016 : Computer based Test ( CBT ) will be held at Lucknow, Kanpur, Agra, Allahabad, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Meerut, Jhansi, Bareilly, Gautam Buddha Nagar ( Noida ), Greater Noida, Ghaziabad. LMRC however reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination City / Centre and / or add some other cities / centers depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, or any force–majeure conditions etc. No reimbursement shall be made to the candidates appearing for the written test / CBT / Psycho Test / Document verification.
Shortlisted candidate after written examination will be called for original document verification and LTI ( Left Thumb Impression ) verification through biometric process, failing which candidature will be treated as cancelled. Candidates are advised to bring two set attested photocopy of the original documents at the time of document verification. Finally selected candidates shall be paid one side Second class ( sleeper ) Rail fare for domestic travel within India only on production of requisition for joining from hometown to Lucknow.
Candidates must carry Admit Card, One passport Size Photograph ( Same as in the application form ), A valid photo Identity Card such as Passport, Driving Licence, Voter ID, Adhaar Card, Pan Card or any other valid photo identity proof ( same as mentioned in the Application Form ) while reporting for CBT, and Document verification.
Character & Antecedents : The success in the examination does not confer any right to appointment unless the corporation is satisfied after such an inquiry, as may be considered necessary, that the candidate having regard to his / her character and antecedents is suitable in all respects for appointment to the service.
Surety Bond : The candidate selected for post under Executive cadre will have to execute a Surety Bond of 1,50,000 plus service tax and cost of Training ( 56000 plus service tax ) to serve the corporation for a minimum period of three years. ( exclusive of the period in which he remained on LWP or EOL ) and also a three months prior notice, will be required before seeking resignation from the corporation.
The candidates selected for posts in Non-executive Cadre will have to execute a surety bond of 75,000/- with service tax & Cost of training ( 29,000/- with service tax in case of Station Controller cum Train Operator and Junior Engineer and 20,000/- with service tax in case of Customer Relations Assistant, Office Asstt, Account Asstt, & Maintainers ) to serve the corporation for a minimum period of three years ( exclusive of the period in which he remained on LWP or EOL ) and also a three months prior notice, will be required before seeking resignation from the corporation. His Surety bond will be forfeited on account of noncompliance of the above conditions.
Training & Probation : The selected candidates on appointment will be on Probation for a period of two years ( including period of training ), where they will undergo intensive training for prescribed duration. The Corporation has the right to enhance or reduce the training period at its discretion for any or all the trainees. During the probation period, candidates may be required to pass various examinations. The service of the candidate during probation period can be terminated by the corporation if the performance of candidate is found to be unsatisfactory, in accordance with the terms & conditions of offer of appointment. The probation period will exclude LWP or EOL. After successful completion of probation period depending upon their satisfactory performance, candidates are likely to be confirmed in LMRC on permanent basis.
LMRC Executive & Non Executive Pay & Emoluments 2016 : The pay & emoluments for direct recruits employees shall be as per pay scales under the IDA ( Industrial DA ) as applicable from time to time and other benefits which include Perks etc. as per extant rules of the Corporation as applicable to Direct Recruit employees from time to time.
- The reservation for Schedule Caste of UP / Schedule Tribe of UP / Other Backward Candidates of UP shall be admissible in accordance with the provisions of relevant government orders issued in this behalf from time to time as adopted by Uttar Pradesh Government. Benefits of reservation will be given only to the candidates who are originally domicile of state of UP. The candidates who are not originally domicile of UP are not entitled to get the benefit of reservation. Such candidates will be treated as General ( Unreserved ) Category candidates. Candidates claiming reservation under reserve class category shall have to submit valid certificate issued by the “Competent Authority” on prescribed format ( Annexure I, Annexure II, and Annexure III ). Certificate of Dependent of Freedom Fighters issued by District Magistrate will be accepted only. In case of women candidates, the caste certificate / domicile certificate issued from father side shall only be treated valid.
- Reservation for Ex-Servicemen of UP, Dependents of Freedom Fighters of UP and Women Candidate of UP wherever applicable, shall be treated as horizontal reservation, i.e., reservation to Ex-Servicemen of UP, Dependents of Freedom Fighters of UP and Women Candidate of UP belonging to any category ( UR / SC / ST / OBC ) will be adjusted within the category to which the selected Ex-Serviceman of UP, Dependents of Freedom Fighters of UP and Women Candidate of UP candidate belongs.
- All reserved candidate of UP must mention their category / sub-category in the application form.
- Candidate claiming reservation / age relaxation in more than one category will be entitled to only one concession whichever is more beneficial to them.
LMRC Executive & Non Executive Age Relaxations 2016 :
- Upper age relaxation by 5 years for SC / ST / OBC candidates for reserved posts.
- Only domicile person of UP are entitled for such relaxation.
- Upper age for Ex-servicemen of UP will be length of service + 3 years, subject to a maximum age of 40 years. The Ex-servicemen are those who are covered in the definition, as per extant rules of Ministry of Defense / Govt. of India. Candidates applying as Ex-Servicemen should be retired on 01.12.2015 and earlier.
- No relaxation is admissible in upper age limit for Dependants of Freedom Fighters candidates.
Payment of application fee ( including of all charges ) ( non-refundable ) :
- UR & OBC ( including Ex-servicemen ) candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of 400/- for each post ( exclusive of bank charges plus service tax ) and SC / ST candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of 150/- for each post ( exclusive of bank charges plus service tax ).
- Application Fee including Bank transaction charges once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility, age, the closing date for submission etc. of online application before paying the application fee plus bank transaction charges.