Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation for Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Assistant Manager, Accounts Assistant
Online applications for LMRC are invited for direct recruitment of Assistant Engineers & Junior Engineers ( Civil, Electrical and Signaling & Telecommunications ), Assistant Manager ( Finance ) & Accounts Assistant for LMRCL.
1. Details of LMRC Vacancies 2015 :
|Sl. No.||Post Name||Technical Qualification||Gen||OBC||SC||ST||Total||IDA-Scale|
|1||Assistant Engineer ( Civil )||B.E / B. Tech in Civil Engineering||4||2||1||1||8||20600-46500|
|2||Assistant Engineer ( Electrical )||B.E / B. Tech in Electrical Engineering||2||1||1||0||4||20600-46500|
|3||Assistant Engineer ( Signalling and telecommunication )||B.E / B. Tech in Electronics / Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering||2||1||0||0||3||20600-46500|
|4||Junior Engineer ( Civil )||3 Yrs Diploma in Civil Engineering||18||9||5||3||35||13500-25520|
|5||Junior Engineer ( Electrical )||3 Yrs Diploma in Electrical Engineering||6||3||2||1||12||13500-25520|
|6||Junior Engineer ( Signalling and telecommunication )||3 Yrs Diploma in Electronics / Electronics and Telecommucation Engineering||3||2||1||0||6||13500-25520|
|7||Assistant Manager ( Finance )||CA or CWA||1||1||0||0||2||20600-46500|
|8||Accounts Assistant||Graduate degree in Commerce||2||1||0||0||3||10170-18500|
2. Essential Qualification for LMRC Recruitment Exam 2015 :
- For Assistant Engineer candidate should have got a minimum of 60% marks in B.E. / B.Tech degree from a Govt recognized University / Institute.
- For Junior Engineer candidate should have got a minimum of 60% marks in three years Diploma from recognized institute or equivalent.
- For Assistant Manager ( Finance ) candidate should have qualified CA or CWA.
- For Accounts Assistant Candidates should have got a minimum of 60% marks in Graduate degree in Commerce from recognized university / institute.
Note : Candidates who are appearing in the final examination can also apply. However, he must possess minimum educational qualification and qualifying marks on or before 15.07.2015, otherwise his candidature will be cancelled.
3. Age Limit for LMRC Recruitment Exam for Assistant Engineer 2015 : Minimum 21 years and maximum 28 years as on 01.05.2015.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit for LMRC Recruitment 2015 : (II) SC, ST of – 5 years (III) OBC : 03 Yrs.
4. LMRC Job Reservation 2015 : Reservation will be provided as per applicable Reservation rules to “SC, ST and OBC ( non creamy layer )” candidates.
5. No Objection Certificate : Candidate who are working with any State Govt. / Central Govt. / Semi Govt. / Govt. Undertaking organization, shall have to submit ‘NOC’ from their present Employer at the time of Document verification.
6. LMRC Examination Center & Selection Process 2015 : Selection Process will be based on online Test ( Computer Based Test ( CBT ) ) followed with original document verification. Computer Based Test ( CBT ) will be held at Lucknow, Kanpur, Allahabad, Meerut, Gautam Buddha Nagar ( Noida ) and Ghaziabad. LMRC, however, have the right to cancel any of the Examination City / Center and / or add some other cities / centres depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, or any force-majeure conditions etc.
Note : Initially the recruitment will be on contract basis for a period of three years and after completion of 03 years, the candidate can be considered for absorption on regular basis based on the performance and need of the work / Project on review by the screening committee.
7. LMRC Exam Pattern of Paper 2015 : The test shall be of total 100 marks and shall comprise of total 100 questions, out of which 75 questions shall be from the syllabus for the Post applied, 10 questions of Reasoning, 10 questions of computer applications and 5 questions of General knowledge / awareness. Each correct answer shall carry one mark each and each wrong answer shall carry negative mark of ( 1/3 ). The question paper will be in English Language only. Shortlisted candidate will be called for original document verification, failing which candidature will be treated as cancelled. Candidates are advised to bring one set of self attested photocopy of the original documents at the time of document verification.
- Candidate must carry (i) Admit Card, (ii) One passport size photograph ( Same as in the application form ) and (iii) A valid photo Identity Card such as Passport, Driving Licence, Voter ID, Aadhar Card, Pan Card Or Any other valid photo identity proof ( Same as mentioned in the Application Form ) while reporting for CBT and document verification.
- Admit Card for CBT will not be send via Post / E-Mail. It will only be downloaded and printed by the candidate from LMRCL website www.lmrcl.com
- Candidates are required to maintain their unique E–Mail ID and Mobile Number throughout the selection process.
- If at any stage, it is found that any information furnished in the Online Application is false / incorrect or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post applied, the candidature will be treated as cancelled.
8. Transparency : For the complete transparency of the held CBT, the Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Ltd shall arrange to display the question paper with answer–key for 3 days on the official website of Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Ltd, after 1 days of written exam.
9. Application Processing Fee ( Non-Refundable ) :
|1.||SC / ST||150/-|
|2.||Unreserved / Other Backward Class ( OBC )||400/-|
- LMRC Application Processing Fee can be paid through ATM cum Debit Card of any bank / Credit Card of any bank / Net banking through any bank Or Bank Challan Form ( Payable at State Bank of India only ).
- Bank charges, in addition to the Application Processing Fee shall be borne / paid by the candidate.
- Application processing fee, once paid will neither be refunded / transferred nor can be held in reserve for any other future selection process.
10. How to Apply for RMRC Recruitment Exam 2015 : Payment mode selection Application Form and other general details are available at Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Ltd website www.lmrcl.com Candidates are advised to Login the website and select “Recruitment” and follow the instructions carefully given therein step by step, for completing and submission of Application Form.
Computer Based Test ( CBT ) for all the posts will be conducted simultaneously. All the candidates, who, have completed and submitted the form, shall be provisionally allowed to appear in CBT on basis of their particulars provided in the Application Form ( which does not necessarily mean eligibility ). Complete particulars regarding eligibility will be scrutinized subsequently. If at any stage, it is found that the information furnished in the online application form is false / fake / misinterpreted / incorrect or does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post applied, their candidature are liable to be cancelled, even after appearing in the Examination, in addition to any other action as may be deemed fit by Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
11. Submission of Documents : All concerned and relevant original documents via Caste certificate, date of birth certificate, Technical essential qualification certificate / final marks sheet, shall have to be submitted at the time of document verification along with a self-attested copy of each document. Failing to produce these qualifying documents at the time of document verification in original will result in rejection of his / her candidature.
12. Finally selected Candidates will have to clear Medical Examination as required under rules. Candidature of medically disqualified candidates will be cancelled.
13. Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Ltd reserves the right to cancel LMRC advertisement at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
14. Jurisdiction : Any resultant dispute arising out of LMRC advertisement shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts at Lucknow only.
15. Disclaimer : Terms and Conditions given in the advertisement are guidelines only. In case of any ambiguity, the existing Policies, Rules and Regulations of LMRCL will be final.
|Dates for Making Application Fee Payment||20.05.2015 to 20.06.2015|
|Start Date and Last date for Filling the Online Application Form||21.05.2015 to 21.06.2015|
|Admit Card Download||24.06.2015 to 28.06.2015|
16. Helpdesk : If you require any information related to recruitment, call on Toll Free Number – 1800-1200-711, Tolled Number – 0522-6567111. Help desk Email : email@example.com The phone number are available between 20 May 2015 to 28 June 2015.