Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2015 for Deputy Chief Engineer ( Quality, Safety ), Assistant Manager
Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation,
1st Floor, Janpath Market, Hazratganj,
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh – 226 001 ( India ).
Requirement of Deputy Chief Engineer / Quality, Deputy Chief Engineer / Safety & Assistant Manager / Environment for LMRC
Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited ( LMRC ) has been set up by Government of Uttar Pradesh as a Special Purpose Vehicle for implementation and operation of rail based Mass Rapid Transit System ( Metro ) in the capital city of Lucknow.
Applications are invited from dynamic, experienced and highly motivated professional having experience of working in major construction projects for one post of Deputy Chief Engineer / Quality, Deputy Chief Engineer / Safety & Assistant Manager / Environment each. The appointment shall be on contract basis ( category II of Initial Organisation Structure and Personnel Policy for LMRC ) for a period of 5 years from the date of appointment letter, as per details mentioned below :
Name of the Post : Deputy Chief Engineer / Quality.
LMRC Deputy Chief Engineer / Quality Pay Scale 2015 : 29,100 – 54,500 ( IDA ) ( E – 4 ).
Age Limit for LMRC Deputy Chief Engineer / Quality ( Maximum age as on 01.04.2015 ) : Maximum age 45 years.
LMRC Deputy Chief Engineer / Quality Educational Qualification 2015 : Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering from recognised University / Institute.
- General work experience more than 12 years in construction of major infrastructure works e.g. Metro Rail Systems / Railways / Highways / Airports / Ports / SEZ.
- Out of above total experience, minimum 3 years experience should be in the field of Quality Assurance / Quality Control ( Q.A. / Q.C. ) for the project.
- Desirable : Should have experience in preparation of QA plan / manual as per ISO 9001; finalization of written procedures of QA / QC; association in finalization of method statements of inspection, approval of material sources; sampling & site / laboratory testing, follow up for QA, quality deviation review / of non-conformance.
- Knowledge in controlling the Quality of the project, formulation of quality monitoring plan. Monitoring of resource mobilization; inventory; testing of materials and workmanship; physical verification of different features; documentation & submission of periodical reports.
- Experience in field of construction of Metro Rail projects will be an added advantage.
LMRC Deputy Chief Engineer / Quality Job Responsibility 2015 : For Lucknow Metro Project phase I-A, checking & verifying the qualify jobs at site & lab. To ensure that all works are being executed as per contract specification and relevant codes. To inspect, examine, measure and test the materials and workmanship. Implementation of Project Quality Management Plan in accordance with ISO-9001, Quality System – Model for Quality Assurance to ensure that all materials, workmanship and work done under the contract meets the requirements of the contract. On-site and off-site surveillance of Quality Management Plan to verify that the quality system is being implemented fully and properly. To ensure Monthly Quality progress reports, Quality Assurance Plan, Non conformance records, standards, method statements are properly maintained.
Name of the Post : Deputy Chief Engineer / Safety.
LMRC Deputy Chief Engineer / Safety Pay Scale 2015 : 29,100 – 54,500 ( IDA ) ( E – 4 ).
Age Limit for LMRC Deputy Chief Engineer / Safety ( Maximum age as on 01.04.2015 ) : Maximum age 45 years.
LMRC Deputy Chief Engineer / Safety Educational Qualification 2015 : Should have qualified in any of the following degree / diploma.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Safety & Environmental Management ( PGDISEM ) from National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai.
- M.E. in Industrial Safety from NIT, Trichy, Tamil Nadu.
- M.E. in Industrial Safety from Mepco Schlenk Engineering College, Sivakasi, Tamil Nadu.
- B.E. with advanced safety management diploma from CLI / RLI Mumbai / Chennai / Kolkata / Kanpur.
- B.E. / B.Arch with one year full time advanced safety diploma from NICMAR, Hyderabad.
- B.E. / B.Tech with any other equivalent State and Central Govt. recognised full time degree / diploma in safety.
- International qualifications like CSP ( Certified Safety Professional ), NEBOSH, MIOSH, MSISO etc.
- General work experience more than 12 years in construction of major infrastructure works e.g. Metro Rail Systems / Railways / Highways / Airports / Ports / SEZ…
- Out of above total experience, minimum 3 years experience should be in the field of Safety, Health & Environment ( SHE ).
- Desirable : Experience in the field of legal framework and latest statutory requirements in the field of safety, health & environment protection system for safety measures and experience in having worked for major construction projects involving viaducts, bridges, underground structures, tunnel etc. including all aspects of civil or electrical or mechanical engineering involved with them.
- Knowledge in Environmental related issues and their monitoring, experience in Environmental impact assessment, expertise in rail based environmental planning.
- Experience in field of construction of Metro Rail Projects will be an added advantage.
LMRC Deputy Chief Engineer / Safety Job Responsibility 2015 : For Lucknow Metro project phase I-A, Planning, organizing & documenting safety policies & practices. Monitoring & reviewing the adequacy & implementation of contractors SHE plan, periodical reviews of working practices to ensure effective implementation of all statutory requirements regarding safety, health & environment. Monitoring safety inspections like safety walk & the action taken on generated non conformance reports. Review of safety statistics / accident reports and plan for requisite action. Monitoring adequacy of training programmes, safety & health awareness programmes for all the workers.
Name of the Post : Assistant Manager / Environment.
LMRC Assistant Manager / Environment Pay Scale 2015 : 20,600 – 46,500 ( IDA ).
Age Limit for LMRC Assistant Manager / Environment ( Maximum age as on 01.04.2015 ) : Maximum age 28 years.
LMRC Assistant Manager / Environment Educational Qualification 2015 : B.E. / B.Tech in Civil Engineering / Environment Engineering with 1st Division & ME / M.Tech in Environment Engineering or
B.Sc in Life Science with 1st Division & M.Sc. in Environment Science from Govt. recognised reputed University Institute.
- General work experience more than 03 years.
- Out of above total experience, minimum 01 year experience in application of Environmental related issues and their impact assessment.
- Desirable : Experience in field of construction of Metro Rail projects will be an added advantage.
LMRC Assistant Manager / Environment Job Responsibility 2015 : For the entire project reviewing and monitoring implementation of environmental management aspects like Air quality, water quality, landscape & greenery, noise & vibration. Adequacy of waste disposal arrangements. Ensuring the compliance of all statutory requirements in the field of environmental management.
Eligible and willing candidates who fulfil mentioned eligibility criteria may apply along with their particulars in the following format to Company Secretary, LMRC by 5:00 PM on 31.03.2015 positively by hand / courier / speed post.
Mode of LMRC Recruitment Selection 2015 : Short listed candidates will be called for interview at Lucknow. The date of interview will be informed to the short listed candidates by post / fax / e-mail. Persons employed with Government / PSUs shall apply through proper channel and shall produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employers at the time of interview. The Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. No correspondence in this connection shall be entertained.
Payment of TA : All the candidates called for interview shall be paid to & fro II AC Rail fare for domestic travel within India only on production of requisition.
The duly filled in application form should be sent in an envelope super scribing on the cover prominently – Name of Post so as reach latest by 05:00 PM on 31.03.2015 at the following address. Separate CVs can also be attached with the applications.
Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.,
1st Floor, Janpath Market, Hazratganj,
E-mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile : 7705004552.