LMRC Recruitment 2016 Application Form for Executive & Non Executive Posts – LMRC Executive & Non Executive Jobs
|Date of issue of Notification||29.12.2015|
|Online Registration will start ( www.lmrcl.com ).||From 30.12.2015 ( 10.00 hrs )|
|Application Fee to be paid between :||From 30.12.2015 to 01.02.2016|
|Last Date for Registration of Online Applications :||01.02.2016 ( 23: 59 hrs. )|
|Dates for downloading Admit Card||15.02.2016|
|Date of written examination for category NE01||05.03.2016 & or 06.03.2016|
|Date of written examination for category NE02||05.03.2016 & or 06.03.2016|
|Date of written examination for category E01, NE03 & NE05||12.03.2016 & or 13.03.2016|
|Date of written examination for category NE04, NE06 & NE07||12.03.2016 & or 13.03.2016|
|Date of written examination for category NE 08 to NE10||19.03.2016 & or 20.03.2016|
How to apply for LMRC Executive & Non Executive 2016 :
- Candidates are required to apply online through website www.lmrcl.com only. No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he / she should create his / her new e-mail ID before applying online. Under no circumstances, he / she should share / mention e-mail ID to / of any other person.
- Candidates are first required to go to the LMRC’s website www.lmrcl.com and click on the link “Recruitment”.
- He / she should thoroughly go through the vacancy notification first to let him / her know the eligibility, age criteria etc.
- Candidates will fill up all the details relating to his age, personal details, educational qualification etc. online in the application form.
- Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of passport size colour photo, signature scan copy. The size of these scanned copies should be within 80 kb and in jpg files only.
- Computer Based Test ( CBT ) for all the posts will be conducted simultaneously. All the candidates who, have completed and submitted the form, shall be provisionally allowed to appear in CBT on the basis of their particulars provided in the application form ( which does not necessarily mean eligibility ). Complete particulars regarding eligibility will be scrutinized subsequently. If at any stage, it is found that the information furnished on the online application is false / fake / misinterpreted / incorrect or does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post applied, their candidature are liable to be cancelled, even after appearing in the examination, in addition to other any action as may be deemed fit by Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
8. Important Points regarding payment of Application / Processing Fee :
- On-Line Payment : Application / Processing Fee can be paid through ATM cum Debit Card of any bank / Credit Card of any bank / Net banking through any bank to make the online payment only through State Bank of India ( SBI ) Payment Gateway.
- Off-Line Payment : Download the pre-printed Challan form for depositing application / processing fee through State Bank of India ( SBI ) Payment Gateway of LMRCL website ( www.lmrcl.com ) and make the cash payment in any State Bank of India ( SBI ) branches only during bank working hours.
- Bank charges in addition to the application / Processing Fee shall be born / paid by the candidates.
- Application / processing Fee, once paid will neither be refunded / transferred nor can be held in reserve for any other future selection process.
- Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker’s Cheques, postal stamps, etc., will not be accepted, towards application fee.
9. The Online registration will remain active from 10.00 hrs of 30.12.2015 to 23.59 hrs of 01.02.2016 only. In order to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. LMRC will not be responsible for network problems or any other problem of this nature in submission of online application during last days due to heavy rush etc.
10. Candidates are advised to choose the post judiciously and fill in the requisite details in the online application format carefully. There will be a preview of the applications filled in by the candidate before submitting the application, so that it can be edited. After submission of the application, no modification will be permitted.
11. No printed / Hard copy of the Registration Slip or any other supporting documents is to be sent before short listing based on Written Test and / or other stages of selection process unless asked to submit specifically.
General Instructions for LMRC Executive & Non Executive 2016 :
- While applying for these posts, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished by him / her are correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is / are detected even after appointment, his / her services are liable to be terminated.
- The validity of the Selection Panel is for two years from the date of its approval.
- The selection of candidate by LMRC does not confer any right to the candidate for appointment.
- Candidates employed in Govt.Dept. / PSU / Autonomous Body must produce ‘NOC’ from the present employer on the date of document verification / Medical.
- Community / Caste certificate should be in prescribed format ( SC / ST / OBC ), for seeking age relaxation etc. No other format will be acceptable. Benefit of reservation will be given only to the candidates who are originally domicile of State of UP.
- A candidate who claims to belong to one of the Other Backward Classes has to submit in support of his claim an attested copy of a certificate in the prescribed form issued by the competent authority. OBC certificate should be current & issued within one year of the closing date of the application.
- Candidates should keep sufficient numbers of same Photograph in reserve for future use, which they are using in the application form.
- Request for change of mailing address or e-mail address will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Lucknow only.
- LMRC reserves the right to fix the minimum standard / qualifying marks for selection for all posts.
- Candidates must remain in constant touch with LMRC’s website www.lmrcl.com for information regarding dates of written test, result of written test, schedule of Psycho Test, & Medical test etc. The eligible candidates, whose applications are available on the Master list may download the admit card through LMRC’s website as per schedule & instructions notified on LMRC’s website in advance.
- The admit card for written test will not be sent by post or email. It will only be downloaded from LMRC website www.lmrcl.com.
- The issue of an Admit Card or result notification to appear in the Written test / Psycho Aptitude Test / medical fitness test or the fact of having passed these tests or having been placed on the final merit list, will not be a proof of any candidate’s eligibility. Candidature will be purely provisional subject to eligibility and other verifications before or after appointment in LMRC. The onus of ensuring that candidate meets all the eligibility requirements will rest on the candidate himself / herself all through the recruitment process. Candidates will be allowed to appear in written test / Psycho Aptitude Test / Medical fitness test purely on provisional basis and no candidate will have a right to appointment or any compensation only on the ground of having appeared in or passed the written or any other screening test.
- LMRC is not responsible for any printing error that might have inadvertently crept in.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- Bringing mobile phone / Communication device in the examination Hall will be deemed guilty of misconduct & suitable actions including immediate expulsion of candidate from the examination hall will be taken.
N.B. : Candidates should refer to advertisement given in the National daily News paper or on LMRC’s website only, for the purpose of applying for the jobs. LMRC has not authorized any other agency / vendor to publish the instant advertisement and application form. The only and accepted mode of submission of application has exhaustively been explained from para 1 to 16 under title “How to apply”. In case of any discrepancy in advertisements published in various newspapers, the contents as put on LMRC’s website i.e. www.lmrcl.com, will prevail. Any update, corrigendum etc. of this advertisement will be posted in our website only. Hence, candidates are requested to keep in regular touch with our website i.e. www.lmrcl.com. Disclaimer: Term and Conditions given in the advertisement are guideline only. In case of any ambiguity decision of LMRCL will be final.