Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Recruitment 2016 for Senior Technical Assistant, Junior Technical Assistant
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited,
Plot no.6, Sector 11,
Navi Mumbai – 400 614.
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited ( KRCL ), a Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways, invites applications for the following post on contract basis, at fixed remuneration rate all inclusive.
|Sr.No.||Category||Fixed Remuneration||No. of Posts||Essential Qualification||Professional Qualification Experience|
|1.||Senior Technical Assistant ( Bridges )||35,000/- per month||10||B.Tech ( Civil ) with not less than 60% marks recognized ( AICTE ) University||Minimum 3 experience in similar civil construction|
|2.||Junior Technical Assistant ( Bridges )||30,000/- per month||06||B.Tech ( Civil ) with not less than 60% marks from recognized ( AICTE ) university|
The period of contract will be initially for a period of 02 year, extendable on satisfactory performance and mutual consent and as per the requirement.
Age Limit for Konkan Railway Recruitment 2016 : The candidates should be maximum 30 years for the post of Senior Technical Assistant and 25 years for the post of Junior Technical Assistant as on 01.01.2016 with age relaxation of 5 years for SC / ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates. Age relaxation for Ex-servicemen is discretionary.
Relaxation in age and experience can be considered for deserving candidates. In this respect, the decision of KRCL will be final. Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may apply online only and send along with the filled application and unique ID number generated through online submission with all requisite documents in an envelope clearly mentioning the above Notification No. and post applied for should reach this office at the following address on or before 17:30 hrs on 12.01.2016 :
plot no. 6 Sec – 11,
Navi Mumbai – 400 614.
General Information ( Applicable to all applicants ) for Konkan Railway Recruitment 2016 :
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria only, will be KRCL interviewed.
- Candidates are advised to check their eligibility before applying.
- The candidates must bring with them original certificates, along with 1 set of attested photocopy in proof of age, caste, educational qualification and experience on the date of interview, failing which candidate will not be eligible for interview. Certificate in support of claims for Ex-servicemen.
- Candidate should bring 2 character certificates from different officers i.e. Gazetted Officers / Executives Officers for certifying that he is bearing good moral character.
- Incomplete or vague educational qualification will be invalid.
- Even after contractual agreement, if any document / certificate / information are found incorrect or false in any scrutiny or verification, then the contractual service will be immediately terminated forthwith without assigning any reason and prior notice, besides legal action which may also be initiated.
- The Corporation reserves the right to cancel / restrict / curtail / enlarge the contract engagement process, if need so arises, without any prior notice and without assigning any reasons therefore.
- Selected candidates will be required to execute a bond of 50,000/- in favour of Konkan Railway Corporation Limited on 100/- stamp paper to serve the Company for the period specified in the subsequent para below or any further extended period.
- The outstation candidates must come prepared to stay for minimum 2 days at their own expenses, if required.
- Selected candidate will have to pass prescribed medical examination before the contract is entered into, for fitness to perform the work awarded.
KRCL Recruitment Selection Process 2016
- KRCL intends calling about 5 times the number of the candidates than the number of the Konkan Railway vacancies based on their suitability for the job. The specific dates for KRCL Job interview 2016 will be intimated along with the list of short listed candidates through official websites.
- The candidate will be interviewed by a nominated Committee ( likely through telecom / web conferencing / video – conferencing ) and the selection will be finalized on merit based on the performance in the interview, qualification and post qualification experience gained by the candidate.
- The decision of the Nominated Committee will be final and binding.
The other broad terms of contract are given below for information of the candidate which are subject to changes at the time of actually entering into the contract, at the discretion of KRCL, which may please be noted :
- Initially, the contract period will be for a period of 02 year, and extendable on satisfactory performance and with mutual agreement as per the requirement.
- The contractual service is required for USBRL project of KRCL. This is not a regular establishment post.
- Monthly remuneration includes the HRA and Transportation allowance. The other benefits are as below :
- The selected candidates will be covered under KRCL’S Special Insurance Scheme for an amount of 25 lacs while on duty for self only.
- KRCL will reimburse 750 ( JTA ) and 1000 ( for STA ) towards usage of mobile phone on submission of necessary bills / vouchers.
- Free bachelor accommodation will be arranged at site for selected candidates with messing allowance as applicable.
- KRCL will reimburse maximum of 1500/- per month on submission of necessary bills / vouchers towards medical facility to the selected candidates.
- The selected candidate shall be entitled to reimbursement of premium of mediclaim policy to the extent of 1333/- per month of mediclaim policy of recognized insurance company for self and family taken by him. The reimbursement will be made to him on production of original receipt of payment of the premium.
- The Corporation reserves the right to terminate the contract if the contract appointee is found unsuitable, by giving 3 months notice or payment in lieu thereof. Similarly, the appointee will be required to give 3 months notice to KRCL for termination of contract.
- The candidate selected for the above contractual agreement shall not be absorbed in KRCL regular service. The candidate therefore, shall not have right to claim for permanent absorption in KRCL, and shall be required to give an undertaking in writing to KRCL to that effect.
- The selected candidate shall be paid the consolidated remuneration as mentioned herein above and shall not be eligible or entitled to any other benefit or allowance. Further on engagement, he / she should also attend emergencies and other calls of duties, as demanded and expected, during their day to day activities.
- In the event the appointee is found involved in undesirable activities such as embezzlement, unlawful activities ( including passing on confidential information of KRCL ), unauthorized absence, in-subordination or breach of any of the terms of contract without prejudice to the right to initiate civil / criminal proceedings, the contract appointment shall be terminated.
The termination of contract and its consequences :
- In addition to the above conditions, the contract agreement shall be terminated on :
- Completion of last day of contract period or any extended period thereon.
- The breach of any terms of contract of employment by contract employee.
- The last day of the 3 months notice period of termination issued by either side or payment in lieu thereof by either party.
- If any litigation on whatsoever account is initiated by or against KRCL, the cause of which lies in contract period, the presence of contract appointee will be required, even after termination or expiry of the contract agreement.
- Upon any premature termination or expiration of contract for any reason, the contract appointee shall return to KRCL any property belonging to KRCL, all tools and plants, documents, any passwords or user ids etc. under his control. This will include all confidential information regarding work, hard and soft copies of documents and information of whatever description of whatever form, tangible or intangible in his possession, together with copies, notes or summaries of such documents and his own working papers which are derived or based upon such documents.
- They will have to clear all their advance(s) or due(s), if any cash or vouchers or if any financial outstanding liabilities etc.
- Contract appointee will be responsible for the acts and omission(s) in the course of contractual service during the period and thereafter.
Travel On Duty and Expenses :
- Duty pass for Sleeper Class for Senior Technical Assistant and Junior Technical Assistant, may be issued while travelling on duty in the interest of organization.
- Expenses and Cost :The fixed rate of 100% expenses at the prevailing rates per day outside during the course of contract period and will be payable as detailed below :For 12 hours and above : 100%
For 6 hours and above : 70%
Less than 6 hours : 30%
- Rest House : Rest House of KRCL, if available, will be provided while on duty or reimbursement of hotel charges as per rates fixed by KRCL will be allowed, on production of vouchers.
Contract appointee will be entitled for fully earned leave of 15 days on completion of every 6 months of contract period. This leave can be accumulated. However, no encashment is permitted. In addition, the appointee will be eligible for 8 days Casual Leave in a calendar year. Weekly off and other public holidays, as applicable to concerned offices, at the place of posting will be applicable. Normal working hours will be the same as per the Corporate / regional office. However, the appointee will be required to work in shift duty as and when required.
The Contract Appointee shall be governed by Indian Laws and shall be subject to the judicial courts in Jammu & Kashmir state.
Statutory Income Tax, Professional Tax and other taxes will be deducted at source, as applicable from time to time.
Konkan Railway Job Training 2016 :
Suitable introductory training, if required may be arranged at a location to be decided by KRCL.
Any kind of canvassing will result in disqualification of candidate at any stage of selection without assigning any reason. No further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
The above terms are broad in nature and only for guidance and are subject to change while entering into agreement at the time of contract appointment.