Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Recruitment 2015 for Management Trainee ( Company Secretary )
Applications are invited from eligible candidates as per details mentioned below for the following post in Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. ( KRCL ) :
|Sr. No||Category||Pay Scale||No. of Posts||Eligibility||Upper Age Limit as on 01.07.2015||Educational Qualification|
|01||Management Trainee ( Company Secretary )||PB - 2 9300 - 34800 with GP 4800/-.||UR - 01||To be filled through open competition.||35 years.||Essential Qualification : Should be an Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India. Additional qualification of Law Degree ( LLB ) / Chartered Accountant ( CA ) / Institute of Cost and Works Accountants ( ICWA ) and professional experience is desirable along with proficiency in Computer.|
The Corporation reserves the right not to fill up the Konkan Railway post and also reserve the right to short list for interview only the optimum number of most eligible candidates from applicants possessing the requisite qualification. The age mentioned above can be relaxed at the discretion of KRCL in deserving cases. The shortlisted eligible candidates will be required to undergo Written Test, Personal Interview and Prescribed Medical examination before being employed in KRCL. Candidates employed in Govt. service / Autonomous Bodies / Govt. undertaking should submit No Objection Certificate from the present employer at the time of interview.
Note : Physically disable candidates with physical standards and function classification as laid down below and Ex-servicemen can also apply.
1. Konkan Railway Management Trainee ( Company Secretary ) Educational Qualification 2015
As mentioned in above table. Applications not accompanied with above certificates and mark lists will not be considered and no correspondence on this will be entertained.
2. Age Limit for Konkan Railway Management Trainee ( Company Secretary ) 2015
The candidates should not have crossed the upper age limit as mentioned in above table as on 01.07.2015. Age relaxation for Ex-servicemen / physically disable candidates are discretely.
3. Job Description and Responsibility for Konkan Railway Management Trainee ( Company Secretary ) 2015 :
The incumbent shall be responsible for correspondence with the Stock Exchanges / Registrar of Companies / SEBI., Agreements with Debenture Trustees / Financial Institutions / Banks, etc., Redemption of bonds / Board of Directors Meeting / Shareholders Meeting, etc., Preparation of Agenda for the BOD meetings., Finalisation and printing of Annual Reports, / Liasioning with RBI Bankers, etc. / Issue and listing of Private Placement Bonds, Payment of Interest on Bonds, Liasioning with Share transfer Agents / Department of Public Enterprises ( DPE ) / Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings and Preparation of Annual Accounts of the Company.
4. Konkan Railway Management Trainee ( Company Secretary ) Examination Fee 2015 : IPO / Bank draft of 100/- in favour of FA & CAO / KRCL.
5. Mode of Selection for Konkan Railway Management Trainee ( Company Secretary ) 2015
Based on the applications received, eligible candidates will be called for Written Test, Personal interview ( including PPT on subject matter ) in two stages and scrutiny of documents with the original certificates. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, communication skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness. Candidates will have to pass through all the screening process and Medical Examination before being adjudged as suitable for selection. Candidate with all clear records and as per merit will be called for prescribed medical examination.
The success in the selection process does not confer any right to appointment unless the Corporation is satisfied after such an inquiry, as may be considered necessary, that the candidate having regards to his / her character and antecedents is suitable in all respects for appointment to the service. The selected and medically fit candidate will be provisionally appointed based on the merit position. Candidate so selected will be kept on probation for a period of 2 years. Selected candidate will be required to submit Indemnity Bond and complete all recruitment formalities as prescribed. Selected candidate will be governed by all rules and regulations and service conditions as applicable to all other regular employees of KRCL.
Note : The candidates applying for the Konkan Railway examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to examination. Their admission to all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. No Police antecedent report is required for the Govt. service if selected.
6. Konkan Railway Management Trainee ( Company Secretary ) Medical Examination 2015
The candidates will have to pass the prescribed medical examination as decided by the Management and to be conducted at the candidate’s cost by Konkan Railway Corporation’s Medical Authorities. The medically fit candidates will only be considered for employment in KRCL. No alternative job will be provided if a candidate selected for a particular category fails to qualify in the prescribed medical test of that category / post.
The selected candidates can be posted and transferred anywhere in the area of operation of Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd, including its project sites. However, the employees of Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. are not eligible for transfer to other Zonal Railways.
The selected candidate will be placed on Probation for a period of two years and the confirmation will be subject to the departmental Written Examination to assess the professional abilities.
The selected candidates will be eligible for all benefits as given to regular employees of KRCL in the specified pay scale.
The age of superannuation for KRCL staff is as applicable to Central Govt. employees which is 60 years at present. The retirement benefits will be given as and if applicable on the date of superannuation.
11. How to Apply for Konkan Railway Management Trainee ( Company Secretary ) 2015
The Konkan Railway Management Trainee ( Company Secretary ) application forms can be filled online from the Konkan Railway website – www.konkanrailway.com. The filled application with unique ID number generated through online submission along with all requisite documents will be sent or submitted to Assistant Personnel Officer ( Recruitment ), Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd, Plot No.6, Belapur Bhavan, Sec – 11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai – 400 614 on or before 27.05.2015.
Important Note :
- A candidate should be physically and mentally fit. For being considered as physically disabled, the candidate should have disability of forty percent ( 40% ) or more. However, such candidates shall be required to meet one or more of the following physical requirements / abilities which may be necessary for performing the duties in the concerned post :
Code Physical Requirement F Work performed by manipulating ( with Fingers ) PP Work performed by pulling and pushing. L Work performed by lifting. KC Work performed by kneeling and cronching. B Work performed by bending. S Work performed by sitting ( on bench or chair ) ST Work performed by standing. W Work performed by walking. SE Work performed by seeing. H Work performed by hearing / speaking. RW Work performed by reading and writing.
- Konkan Railway Management Trainee ( Company Secretary ) Applications completed in all respects along with all enclosures as mentioned above should be sent by Registered Post or delivered in person so as to reach the above mentioned office before closing date of 27.05.2015 by 17.30 hrs. Konkan Railway Management Trainee ( Company Secretary ) Applications shall not be accepted at any other offices of Konkan Railway and if handed over, will not be considered. Applications received after the given date / time will not be entertained. Konkan Railway will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Applications not accompanied by any of the above documents and incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. No further correspondence in this respect shall be entertained.
- Candidates are warned that submission of false information will render them liable for immediate dismissal, if selected without any notice. In addition, KRCL reserves the right to take any action as deemed fit.
- Konkan Railway holds all the right to alter the vacancies and other procedure as notified or cancel the recruitment against this notification as it may deem fit without citing any reason.
- Any kind of canvassing will result in disqualification of candidate at any stage of selection without assigning any reason. No further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Management decision on selection will be final and no correspondence will be entertained from or on behalf of unsuitable candidates.
- Konkan Railway has not nominated any agent/s for recruitment. Candidates shpuld not fall prey to any false promises made by anyone. Doing so will be at their own risk and the corporation is not responsible for it.