Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Recruitment 2014 for Deputy General Manager
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited, a Public Sector Undertaking under Ministry of Railways, invites application from dynamic, experienced and highly motivated Executives having experience of working with organizations or other reputed industries at mid-management level on direct recruitment / absorption for the post mentioned below.
|Sr. No.||Category||CDA||No. of Posts||Upper Age limit as on 01.01.2015||Eligibility Criteria for Recruitment / Immediate Absorption|
|01||Deputy General Manager ( Finance )||PB3 15600 to 39100 with GP 7600/-||5, ( UR-02, OBC-01, SC-01 and ST-01 )||55 Years||Details shown below.|
The number of Konkan Railway Corporation Limited vacancies shown above is tentative and may undergo change.
KRCL Selection Process & Other Conditions :
a) Eligibility for KRCL Deputy General Manager : Group-A Officers working in JAG level in grade 15600-39100 ( Grade pay-7600 ) are eligible to apply. Group “A” officers with a minimum of 6 years in Gr-”A” service and working in Sr.Scale are also eligible to apply. Or
Gr-B Government Officers in Accounts with minimum 10 years of service in Gr-B service are eligible to apply. Or
PSU officers working in DGM level ( E4 ) in pay scale 29100-54500 are eligible to apply. PSU Executives working in Manager level ( E3 ) in pay scale 24900-50500 for 4 years or more are also eligible to apply. The total years in the executive service should be 10 years or more. The applicants previous experience as government officers if any, will also be considered for reckoning duration of service. Or
Private Sector Candidate : The executives working in Project / Industrial Establishments / Private Corporation with 12 years experience at Executive level may also apply.
b) KRCL Deputy General Manager Job Qualification : Candidates applying should have :
- IRAS candidates with requisite pay scale and experience as mentioned above.
- Group “B” Government officer in Accounts with requisite pay scale and experience as mentioned above.
- PSU service / Private Sector requisite service and experience with as mentioned above and minimum qualification of CA /ICWAI / MBA( Finance ).
c) The maximum age of the applicant for recruitment / absorption in the above post shall be 55 ( Fifty ) Years as on 01.01.2015.
d) Mode of KRCL Job Selection 2014 : KRCL intend calling about 5 times the number of candidates than the number of vacancies based on their suitability for the job. The specific dates for KRCL Interview will be intimated along with the list of short listed candidates through our websites.
Note : Names of short listed candidates will be put up on our official website www.konkanrailway.com. Candidates are required to go through the KRCL website and appear for the Interview accordingly along with original copies of testimonials. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be Mumbai.
e) Pattern of KRCL Selection : Candidates will be shortlisted for the KRCL Interview and candidates will be called totaling five times the number of vacancies. Weight age will be given to the applicants based on additional experience, additional qualifications and proficiency in Computer applications / knowledge. The shortlisted candidates would be required to give presentation on their working areas what they know about KRCL and their expected job profile.
f) The candidates should submit their applications through proper channel with NOC. Advance copy of the application may be accepted. The candidate should request their parent organization to forward Annual Performance Appraisal Reports for preceding 04 years ( i.e 2013-14, 2012-13, 2011-12, 2010-11 ) along with the application to Konkan Railway Corporation Limited. Joining date should not be more than 90 days from the date selection is confirmed.
g) In cases where No Objection Certificate / forwarded application / Annual Performance Appraisal Reports is not received from the employer before the KRCL interview, the candidate may be provisionally interviewed based on self-certified copies of Annual Performance Appraisal Report for the preceding 04 years from the candidates and can be provisionally selected, subject to receipt of letter of acceptance of resignation from the competent authority in parent organization before joining Konkan Railway Corporation Limited.
h) KRCL Deputy General Manager Job Description : The selected candidate would be required to look after any or a combination of the following areas : Finance ( Establishment ), Finance ( Expenditure ), Traffic Accounts, Project Finance, Internal Audit, Fund / Cash Management, Preparation and compilation of Books of Accounts and Periodical Financial Reports and / or any other related job(s) as assigned by the Management.
KRCL Perks and Allowance : HRA / Leased Accommodation, Medical Facility as per the extant rules of KRCL.
Place of KRCL Posting : Anywhere in the projects / offices of the Corporation including Corporate Office of KRCL at Belapur, Navi Mumbai.
How to Apply for KRCL Deputy General Manager 2014 : Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility may submit their application in the prescribed format. The candidates are advised to strictly follow the application format and the same may be downloaded from Konkan Railway Corporation Limited website at www.konkanrailway.com and fill-up the same. The application should be properly signed. Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Job Application form complete in all respects should be sent to the following address.
Assistant Personnel Officer ( Recruitment ),
Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd,
Plot No.6, Belapur Bhavan,
Sec-11, CBD Belapur,
Navi Mumbai – 400 614.
Instructions for KRCL Recruitment 2014 :
- Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Application should be sent on A4 size paper as per the prescribed format only. However, candidates submitting more than one application for the same post will be summarily rejected.
- Certificates for proof of age and educational / professional qualifications should be attached with the KRCL application.
- KRCL Application not submitted in the prescribed format will be summarily rejected. Candidates may keep photo copy of application sent for future record.
- Candidature will be cancelled at any stage of KRCL recruitment process or after recruitment / joining, in case any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found to be in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in Konkan Railway advertisement.
- Management decision on selection will be final and no correspondence will be entertained from or on behalf of unsuitable candidates.
- The envelope containing the application should be super scribed “Application for the post of Deputy General Manager ( Finance ) 2014″. One envelope should contain only one application.
- To and fro complementary pass ( AC 2-tier ) will be issued to the shortlisted candidates to attend the KRCL interview.
Last Date for Receipt of KRCL Job Application 2014 : 17:30 hrs. of 31.12.2014.
Note : Any kind of canvassing will result in disqualification of candidate at any stage of selection without assigning any reason. No further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.