Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Recruitment 2013 for Deputy Chief Safety Officer
The Konkan Railway Corporation invites applications from regular employees working in Railways for appointment on Immediate Absorption basis against the regular posts in Konkan Railway Corporation Limited.
|Sr. No.||Category||Pay scale as per Choice||No. of Posts||Upper Age limit as on 01.07.2013||Eligibility Criteria for Immediate Absorption|
|CDA||IDA||Holding CDA Pay Band + Grade Pay in Parent Cadre|
|01||Deputy Chief Safety Officer||PB4, 37400-67000 with GP 8700/- in CDA Or|
PB-3 15600-39100 with GP 7600/- as per suitability
|E6 ( 36600-62000 ) Or E5 ( 32900-58000 ) as per suitability||01||55 Years||PB-3 15600-39100 with GP 7600/- Or
PB-3 15600-39100 with GP 6600/-
The shortlisted eligible candidates may be required to undergo Personal Interview and followed by Medical examination as per Railways standards before being employed in Konkan Railway Corporation Limited.
Candidates should ensure that they see the Instructions, eligibility and other details of the notification on www.konkanrailway.com under the link Departments->Human Resources->Recruitment-> Notification. Applications for Konkan Railway Corporation Limited in prescribed format as given at the above link and completed in all respects along with enclosures and clearly mentioning the above Notification No. and Post applied for should reach this office at Belapur Bhavan, Plot No. 6, Sec-11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai – 400 614 on or before 17:30hrs. of 28.03.2013. Incomplete Konkan Railway Corporation Limited 2013 Application forms or the applications not accompanied by the required documents will be rejected and no correspondence on the same shall be entertained.
Selection Process & other conditions for Konkan Railway Corporation Limited 2013 :
- Eligibility for KRCL Deputy Chief Safety Officer 2013 : The applicants must have rendered minimum four 04 years in regular pay scale of ex-notification and should have render minimum 20 years of service in the parent organization and having experience of working in safety department ( Traffic, Engineering, Mechanical or Electrical ) for 15 years. He / She should be working in the holding the Pay Band + GP Pay Scale, on regular basis, as indicated in the table above.
- Higher grade pay granted under Modified Assured Career Programme Scheme by the parent department shall not be taken into account for the above eligibility criteria.
- KRCL Deputy Chief Safety Officer Qualification 2013 : Minimum graduation in any discipline.
- The maximum age of the applicant for absorption in the above post shall be 55 ( Fifty five ) Years as on the last date of receipt of KRCL Deputy Chief Safety Officer 2013 applications.
- Selection of the eligible and short listed candidates for immediate absorption shall be based on KRCL interview and assessment of Annual Performance Appraisal Reports with the following weight age.
Annual Performance Appraisal Reports Experience Profile Additional professional qualifications Personality, Aptitude, General Awareness, Comm. Skill Qualifying % 25 50 10 15 60%
- The candidates should submit their KRCL Deputy Chief Safety Officer 2013 applications through proper channel with NOC. They should have earned minimum three ( 03 ) years of Annual Performance Appraisal Reports ( if due ) after regular appointment in the qualifying grade in the parent organization. The candidate should request their parent organization to forward Annual Performance Appraisal Reports for preceding 03 years ( i.e 2011-12, 2010-11, 2009-10 ) along with the application to Konkan Railway Corporation Limited. Joining date should not be more than 30 days if the selection is confirmed.
- In cases where No Objection Certificate / forwarded application / Annual Performance Appraisal Reports is not received from the employer before the KRCL interview, the candidate may be provisionally interviewed based on self-certified copies of Annual Performance Appraisal Report for the preceding 03 years from the candidates and can be provisionally selected, subject to receipt of letter of acceptance of resignation from the competent authority in parent organization before joining Konkan Railway Corporation Limited.
- Please note that non-submission of Annual Performance Appraisal Reports for the preceding 03 years ( i.e 2011-12, 2010-11, 2009-10 ), either from the employer or self certified copies from the candidates, he / she will not be allowed to appear in the KRCL 2013 interview.
- The date of immediate absorption will be reckoned from the date joining in Konkan Railway Corporation Limited after acceptance of resignation by the competent authority in parent organization.
- Although reservation rule is not applicable in Deputation and Absorption as per extant instruction of Government of India; however, the eligible Schedule cast / Schedule Tribe applicants will also be considered along with others.
- Selection Methodology in KRCL 2013 : The shortlisted eligible candidates may be required to undergo Personal Interview on the selection process as decided by the Management of KRCL, prescribed medical examination before being employed in Konkan Railway Corporation Limited.
- KRCL Deputy Chief Safety Officer Job Description : Coordinate all types of training including Initial, Refresher and any other training to Staff , Supervisors and Executive of all department. Safety circular, Inspection, Mock drill, DAR and any other assignment by superior from time to time.
KRCL Deputy Chief Safety Officer Perks and Allowance : HRA / Leased Accommodation, Medical Facility as per the extant rules of KRCL.
Place of Posting : Corporate Office of KRCL at Belapur, Navi Mumbai.
Application for KRCL Deputy Chief Safety Officer : Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility may submit their KRCL 2013 application in the prescribed format. The candidates are advised to strictly follow the KRCL application format and the same may be downloaded from Konkan Railway Corporation Limited website at www.konkanrailway.com and fill-up the same. The application for KRCL 2013 should be properly signed. Application form complete with all respect should be sent at the following address.
Assistant Personnel Officer( Recruitment ),
Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd,
Plot No.6, Belapur Bhavan,
Sec-11, CBD Belapur,
Navi Mumbai – 400 614.
Instructions for KRCL Deputy Chief Safety Officer Recruitment 2013 :
- Application should be sent on A4 size paper as per the prescribed format only. However, candidates submitting more than one KRCL 2013 application for the same post will be summarily rejected.
- Certificate for proof of age or educational qualifications should not be attached at this stage but candidates should satisfy themselves thoroughly about their eligibility in all respects before applying.
- Konkan Railway Corporation Limited application 2013 not submitted in the prescribed format will be summarily rejected. Candidates may keep photo copy of application sent for future record.
- Candidature will be cancelled at any stage of KRCL recruitment process or after recruitment / joining, in case any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in KRCL 2013 advertisement.
- The envelope containing the KRCL application should be super scribed “Application for the post of ____ 2013″. One envelope should contain only one application.
- Journey fare ( TA / DA ) for appearing in the KRCL interview will not be reimbursable. Last date for receipt of application : 17:30hrs. of 28.03.2013.