Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Recruitment 2013 for Assistant Mechanical Engineer
The corporation invites applications from regular Central Govt. employees working in railways for appointment on immediate absorption basis against the regular posts in Konkan Railway Corporation Limited.
|Sr.No||Category||CDA||No.of Posts||Upper Age limit as on 01.01.2013||Eligibility Criteria for Immediate Absorption|
|Holding CDA Pay Band + Grade Pay in Parent Cadre|
|01||Assistant Mechanical Engineer|
( Training )
|PB - 3 15600 - 39100 with GP 5400 / -||01||58 years||PB - 2 9300 - 34800 with GP4800 / - and above.|
The shortlisted eligible candidates may be required to undergo personal interview and followed by medical examination as per railways standards before being employed in Konkan Railway Corporation Limited. Candidates should ensure that they see the instructions, eligibility and other details of the notification on www.konkanrailway.com under the link Departments–›Human Resources–›Recruitment–›Notification. Applications in prescribed format as given at the above link and completed in all respects along with enclosures and clearly mentioning the above notification no. and post applied for should reach this office at the following address on or before 17 : 30hrs. of 28.02.2013. :
Belapur Bhavan, Plot No. 6,
Sec – 11, CBD Belapur,
Navi Mumbai – 400 614.
Incomplete application forms or the applications not accompanied by the required documents will be rejected and no correspondence on the same shall be entertained.
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited 2013 Selection Process
- KRCL Assistant Mechanical Engineer 2013 Eligibility : The applicants must have rendered minimum four 03 years in regular pay scale of ex-notification and should have render minimum 20 years of service in the parent organization and having experience of working as a Lecturer in Training Establishment for 15 years. He / She should be working in the holding the Pay band + GP pay scale, on regular basis, as indicated.
- Higher grade pay granted under modified assured career program scheme by the parent department shall not be taken into account for the above eligibility criteria.
- KRCL Assistant Mechanical Engineer 2013 Qualification : Preferable graduate engineer ( Mechanical ). However Diploma ( Mechanical ) holders who are in pay scale as on the above mentioned table in parent organization may also apply.
- Tenure of Service : Maximum three year or age of superannuation i.e 60 year which ever is earlier.
- The maximum age of the applicant for absorption in all the posts shall be 58 ( Fifty Eight ) years as on the last date of receipt of applications.
- Selection of the eligible and short listed candidates for immediate absorption shall be based on interview and assessment of annual performance appraisal reports with the following weight age :
Experience Profile Additional Professional
Personality, Aptitude, General Awareness, Communication Skill KRCL 2013 Qualifying % 25 50 10 15 60%
- The candidates should submit their applications through proper channel with NOC. They should have earned minimum three ( 03 ) years of annual performance appraisal reports ( if due ) after regular appointment in the qualifying grade in the parent organization. The candidate should request their parent organization to forward annual performance appraisal reports for preceding 03 years ( i.e 2011 – 2012, 2010 – 2011, 2009 – 2010 ) along with the application to Konkan Railway Corporation Limited. Joining date should not be more than 60 days if the selection is confirmed.
- In cases where no objection certificate / forwarded application / Annual performance appraisal reports is not received from the employer before the interview, the candidate may be provisionally interviewed based on self – certified copies of annual performance appraisal report for the preceding 03 years from the candidates and can be provisionally selected, subject to receipt of letter of acceptance of resignation from the competent authority in parent organization before joining Konkan Railway Corporation Limited.
- Please note that non – submission of annual performance appraisal reports for the preceding 03 years ( i.e 2011 – 2012, 2010 – 2011, 2009 – 2010 ), either from the employer or self certified copies from the candidates, he / she will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
- The date of immediate absorption will be reckoned from the date joining in Konkan Railway Corporation Limited after acceptance of resignation by the competent authority in parent organization.
- Although reservation rule is not applicable in deputation and absorption as per extant instruction of Government of India; however, the eligible Schedule Caste / Schedule Tribe applicants will also be considered along with others.
- The corporation reserves the right to terminate the appointee if found unsuitable, by giving 3 months notice or payment in lieu thereof. Similarly, the appointee will be required to give 3 months notice to Konkan Railway Corporation Limited before quitting the service.
- KRCL Assistant Mechanical Engineer 2013 Selection Methodology : The shortlisted eligible candidates may be required to undergo personal interview on the selection process as decided by the management of KRCL, prescribed medical examination before being employed in Konkan Railway Corporation Limited.
- KRCL Assistant Mechanical Engineer 2013 Job Description :Impart all type of training including Initial, Refresher and any other training to technicians and supervisors of carriage and wagon department of Konkan Railway.
Perks and Allowance : HRA / Leased accommodation, Medical facility as per the extant rules of KRCL.
Place of Posting : Madgaon.
KRCL Assistant Mechanical Engineer 2013 Application Form
Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility may submit their application in the prescribed format. The candidates are advised to strictly follow the application format and the same may be downloaded from Konkan Railway Corporation Limited website at www.konkanrailway.com and fill-up the same in English language with black ball point pen only. The application should be properly signed. Application form complete with all respect should be sent at the following address :
Assistant Personnel Officer ( Recruitment ),
Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd,
Plot No.6, Belapur Bhavan,
Sec – 11, CBD Belapur,
Navi Mumbai – 400 614.
KRCL Assistant Mechanical Engineer 2013 Instructions
- Application should be sent on A4 size paper as per the prescribed format only. However, candidates submitting more than one application for the same post will be summarily rejected.
- Certificate for proof of age or educational qualifications should not be attached at this stage but candidates should satisfy themselves thoroughly about their eligibility in all respects before applying.
- Application not submitted in the prescribed format will be summarily rejected. Candidates may keep photo copy of application sent for future record.
- Candidature will be cancelled at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment / joining, in case any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement.
- The envelope containing the application should be super scribed “Application for the post of ____2013”. One envelope should contain only one application.
- Journey fare ( TA / DA ) for appearing in the interview will not be reimbursable.
Last date for receipt of application : 17:30hrs. of 28.02.2013.
- Any kind of canvassing will result in disqualification of candidate at any stage of selection without assigning any reason. No further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- No correspondence will be entertained from or on behalf of ineligible candidates.
- Konkan railway has not nominated any agent/s for recruitment. Candidates should not fall prey to any false promises made by anyone. Doing so will be at their own risk and the corporation is not responsible for it.