Indian Railways Diesel Locomotive Works Recruitment 2015 for TGT & PRT Teachers
Diesel Locomotive Works,
Indian Railways DLW applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up following vacant posts of Teachers at DLW Inter College on contract basis for the session 2015-16. The details of vacancies are as under :
|Post||Subject||No. of Post|
|Music ( Vocal )||01|
Qualification & Other Conditions for Indian Railways TGT & PRT Teachers 2015 :
|TGT||Graduation ( in the teaching subject ) and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education Or|
|Graduation ( in the teaching subject ) with at least 50% marks and 1-year Bachelor in Education ( B.Ed. ) Or|
|Graduation ( in the teaching subject ) with at least 45% marks And 1year Bachelor in Education ( B.Ed. ), in accordance with the NCTE ( Recognition Norms and Procedure ) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard. Or|
|Sr. Secondary ( or its equivalent ) with at least 50% marks and 4-years Bachelor of Elementary Education ( B.El.Ed. ) Or|
|Sr. Secondary ( or its equivalent ) with at least 50% marks and 4-years B.A. / B.Sc. or B.A.Ed. / B.Sc.Ed. Or Graduation ( in the teaching subject ) with at least 50% marks and 1-year B.Ed. ( Special Education )|
|And Pass in the Teacher Eligibility Test ( TET ), to be conducted by the appropriate Government in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. And Competence to teach through and medium / media as required.|
|02.||Computer Teacher||B.C.A. / B.Sc. ( Computer Science ), PGDCA / MCA|
|03.||Music Teacher||B. A. Degree with Music as one of the subject from a recognized university or higher secondary with any one of the following :
1. Sangeet Visharad examination of the Gandharav Mahavidhayala Mandal,Bombay.
2. Sangeet Vid Examination of Indira Kala Sangeet Vishwa Vidhyala Khairabad ( M.P. )
3. The Sangeet Prabhakar Examination of the Prayag Sangeet Samiti. ( Academy of Music ) ALD.
4. Sangeet Visharad Examination of Bharatkhande Sangeet Vidhyapeeth, Lucknow ( Previously, Morris Collage of Hindustani Music Lucknow )
5. Final Examination of the Madhya Sangeet Mahavidhyalaya, Laishkar, Gwalior.
6. The Final Examination of Shankar Gandharva Vidhayalay, Gwalior.
7. Sangeet Ratan diploma Awarded by the Director, Department of education, M.P.
|04.||P.R.T.||Senior Secondary ( or its equivalent ) with at least 50% marks and 2-years Diploma in Elementary Education|
|Or Sr. Secondary ( or its equivalent ) with at least 45% marks and 2-years Diploma in Elementary Education(by whatever name known, in accordance with the NCTE ( Recognition Norms and Procedure ), Regulations, 2002|
|Or Sr. Secondary ( or its equivalent ) with at least 50% marks and 4-years Bachelor of Elementary Education ( B.EL.Ed. )|
|Or Sr. Secondary ( or its equivalent ) with at least 50% marks and 2-years Diploma in
Education ( Special Education )
|Or Graduation and two year Diploma in Elementary Education ( by whatever name known ) And|
|Pass in the Teacher Eligibility Test ( TET ), to be conducted by the appropriate Government in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.|
|05.||Honorarium / Remuneration||For TGT 26250/-
For PGT 21250/-
|06.||Age||between 18 to 65 years ( As on 01.07.2015 )|
Schedule for Indian Railways DLW Interview 2015 :
|Venue of Interview||Date||Time||For the Post|
|DLW Inter College, Varanasi.||29th June 2015||10:00 am||TGT / Math
TGT / Biology
TGT / Sanskrit
|30th June 2015||10:00 am||TGT / Hindi
TGT / Music
TGT / English / Spoken English
|1st July 2015||10:00 am||PRT|
- Candidates are selected through Indian Railway walk-in-Interview. No TA / DA will be paid for Interview. The Interview will be continue if the number of candidates increased. List of selected candidates will be published on the notice board of GM(P) DLW & Inter College DLW Varanasi.
- A Diploma / Degree course in teacher education recognized by the Nation Council for Teacher Education ( NCTE ) only shall be considered. However, in case of Diploma in Education ( Special Education ) and B.Ed. ( Special Education ). A course recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India RCI ) only shall be considered.
- Indian Railway Job Reservation 2015 : Though no roster is required to maintained, the prescribed percentage of reservation will be kept in mind. If required number of reserved communities’ candidates would not available, the post will not be kept vacant.
- Teachers engaged earlier can be considered as fresh candidates after giving reasonable period of time between two successive contractual appointments which should be minimum 60 days or more excluding the period of normal vacation as prescribed in school calendar.
- Selected Candidate should have produce Medical Fitness Certificate issued by CMO
- The offer / Selected candidate will remain till end of academic year 2015-16 or filling up of the vacancy by regularly selected staff. The number of vacancy / period of contract may varied according to availability of regular teachers.
- Bio-data of appearing candidates should be produced at the time of Diesel Locomotive Works interview in the prescribed format as given in annexure-A along-with attested photocopies of necessary / relevant certificates. The above Indian Railways advertisement notice and application form may be downloaded from Indian Railways DLW website http://www.dlwindianrailways.gov.in