Indian Railways Diesel Locomotive Works Recruitment against Cultural Quota 2015
Diesel Locomotive Works,
Recruitment against Cultural Quota in DLW for 2015 – 16
1. Number of Posts and Pay Scale under Cultural Quota 2015 : Group ‘C’ – Two Post, Pay Band 5200 – 20200 + 1900 G.P.
2. Name of Discipline in Indian Railway Diesel Locomotive Works Jobs 2015 :
- One Post – Octapad.
- One Post – Folk dance Genre ( Vidha ) with specialization in Sugam Sangit Gayaki.
3. Educational Qualification for Diesel Locomotive Works Cultural Quota 2015 :
- Pay Band 5200 – 20200 + GP 1900/- Minimum High School Pass Or its equivalent.
- Pay Band 5200 – 20200 + GP 1900/- Minimum Intermediate ( 10+2 ) Pass Or its equivalent with not less than 50% marks. ( Subject to availability of seats in Clerical Cadre. ( Authority-Railways bd’s letter no. E(NG)II/2015/RC-I/Genl./I dtd- 05.03.2015 ).
Note : Candidates are advised to enclose self attested xerox copy of certificates in support of Educational Qualification and Caste.
4. Essential Qualification for Diesel Locomotive Works under Cultural Quota 2015
- For Octopad : Candidate should posses diploma / degree in “Tabla” from recognized university.
- For Folk : Dance Genre ( Vidha ) with specialization in Sugam Sangit Gayaki. Diploma / Degree from recognized university in singing or dancing.
5. Desirable Qualification for Cultural Quota in Indian Railways Diesel Locomotive Works 2015 :
- Experience in the field and performance given on AIR / Doordarshan etc.
- Prizes won at National Level in above fields.
Note : Candidates are advised to enclose self attested Xerox copy of all certificates in support of cultural qualification / Achievement as mentioned above.
6. Indian Railways Diesel Locomotive Works Cultural Quota Age Limit 2015 : For Group “C” 18 to 29 years as on 01.01.2016 ( Upper Age relaxation will be for SC / ST 05 years and for OBC – 03 years as per extent rule ) For availing the age relaxation a candidate has to produce proper caste certificate prescribed for employment in Central Government.
7. Mode of Selection for Indian Railways Diesel Locomotive Works Cultural Quota 2015 :
- Screening Test : 50 Marks Followed by a written test ( written test will consist of objective type question on Music, General awareness and General Mathematics ). The minimum qualifying standard of written test will be similar to RRB examination qualifying standard.
- Assessment of talent in the relevant field
(a) on the basis of practical demonstration ( 35 Marks ) and
(b) Testimonial Prizes etc. ( 15 Marks )
Note : Candidates found successful in written test will be called for actual performance, trial assessment and viva-voce before a committee duly nominated by the competent authority. At the time of the practical demonstration candidates will have to bring their own instrument as mentioned above and if they desire can bring own accompanist with them.
8. Indian Railways Diesel Locomotive Works Recruitment Fee 2015 : No examination fee for SC / ST / Women. For Unreserved / OBC candidates the processing fee for recruitment will be 100/- and payment should be made in favour of F.A. & C.A.O. DLW / Varanasi. Through Indian Postal Order / Bank Draft.
9. How to Apply for Indian Railways Diesel Locomotive Works Cultural Quota 2015 :
- Indian Railways applications are invited in the prescribed format as attached at “Annexure-A” with a recent passport size photograph pasted thereon bearing full signature of the candidate.
- Attach two self addressed envelopes ( one stamped of 5/- & one unstamped. )
- Copies of document viz, Birth, Educational, Caste & Cultural qualification attached.
Note : All columns should be filled clearly otherwise applications are liable to be rejected.
10. Last Date of Indian Railways Diesel Locomotive Works Cultural Quota Application & Address :
Last Date for Indian Railways Diesel Locomotive Works under Cultural Quota 2015 : 30.10.2015.
The Diesel Locomotive Works Cultural Quota application should be addressed to the General Manager / Personnel, Recruitment Section, DLW / Varanasi – 221 004. Diesel Locomotive Works Cultural Quota Application along with necessary certificates / documents must reach latest by date 30.10.2015 time 16.00 Hrs in General Dak. DLW will not be responsible for any postal delay. Superscribe clearly on the envelope “Application for Recruitment in Cultural Quota 2015 – 16″. No application or any enclosure will be accepted after the closing date.