Indian Railway Diesel Locomotive Works Recruitment 2014 for Pharmacists
Diesel Locomotive Works,
Two Posts of Pharmacist at Central Hospital DLW / Varanasi against which engagement on contract basis are proposed.
Eligibility for Indian Railway DLW Recruitment 2014 :
Indian Railway DLW 2014 Educational / Technical Qualification : Intermediate ( with Science subject / stream ), plus two years Diploma / Degree Course in Pharmacist and registration in Indian Council of Pharmacy.
Age Limit for Indian Railway DLW Jobs 2014 : Applicant should be in the age group of 20 to 35 years on date of notification. SC / ST & OBC candidates will be given relaxation in the upper age limit of five years and three Years respectively as per rules.
Medical Category : C-2
Period : The contract period will be upto 30.06.2015.
Honorarium : Contract Pharmacist will draw fixed honorarium @ 10970/- per month. The selection of candidate will be on the basis of Interview held as per following schedule and no TA / DA will be paid for the same.
|12.09.2014||10:00 A.M||Auditorium, Central Hospital, DLW|
At the time of Indian Railway Diesel Locomotive Works Interview candidate will require to produce the attested copies of Educational / Technical qualification in prescribed format. The list of selected candidate will be published on notice board of this office. The above advertisement notice and term & conditions may also be seen at Indian Railway website – http:/www.indianrailways.gov.in
Terms & Conditions for Appointment of Indian Railway DLW Pharmacist on Contract Basis 2014 :
- The contract period of Pharmacist will be upto 30.06.2015 from date of joining.
- The candidate will have to produce his / her original educational / technical certificates. SC / ST / OBC candidate will have also produce original caste – certificate issued by competent authority in prescribe format.
- During contract period, the selected candidate will not allow to engage himself in another job on part time or regular basis.
- The selected candidate will have no right for regular appointment against the DLW post.
- Candidate has freedom to break the contract by giving 14 days prior notice to administration.
- The service may be terminated any time by the administration without any notice or reason.
- Candidate will govern by the instructions of Railway board’s letter no.E(NG)11/2004/RC-4/SC/2 dated 19.07.05.
- Educational Qualification for Indian Railway DLW : 10+2 ( Science ) plus 2 years diploma / degree course in Pharmacist and registration in Indian Council of Pharmacy.
- Age-Limit for Indian Railway Diesel Locomotive Works Jobs 2014 : Minimum age will be 20 years and maximum 35 years. SC / ST & OBC candidates will be given relaxation in upper age limit 5 years & 3 Years respectively as per rules.
- Honorarium will be given fixed amount of 10,970/- Per month.
- After completion of one year satisfactory work candidate will be eligible for one set Pas for himself and his family.
- The Indian Railway DLW Pharmacist appointed on contract basis should be work as regular Pharmacist.
- Candidate will be given two days casual leave in a month.
- Including daily work the occasional work when required will be done by the candidate.
- Candidate will have to follow the instruction issued on time to time, in addition to above.