Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Recruitment 2014 for Lowest Categories
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited KRCL applications are invited from eligible land loser candidates ( Self / Sons / Spouse / Unmarried daughters / Grandsons / Unmarried Granddaughters only ) whose land has been acquired for Konkan Railway project, irrespective of the percentage of land lost, for various ( lowest ) categories in various departments in Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. ( KRCL ) :
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale||GEN||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|Lowest Categories||PB-1, 5200-20200 in GP 1800/-||25||14||06||05||50|
Note : Only one KRCL application will be accepted. Priority in recruitment will be given based on marks obtained and merit order in the written examination and Medical Category.
* The KRCL vacancies mentioned above may vary as per the discretion of KRCL and may not be intimated to the candidates.
1. Eligibility Criteria for KRCL Jobs 2014
- Land losers whose land has been acquired for Konkan Railway line Project ( Self / Sons / Spouse / Unmarried daughters / Grandsons / Unmarried Grand daughters only ) are eligible.
* Only one candidate per land acquisition ( irrespective of family ) is eligible. In case of SC / ST candidates, there is no such limit of number per land acquisition.
- Employees serving in KRCL are not eligible to apply.
2. KRCL Job Educational Qualification 2014 : Minimum 10th pass from the Recognized State Level Education Board, or ITI or equivalent or above.
3. Age Limit for KRCL Recruitment 2014 : The candidates should be within the age group of 18 years ( minimum ) and 33 years ( maximum ) as on 01.01.2015 with 3 years Upper age relaxation for OBC and 5 years Upper Age relaxation for SC / ST candidates.
4. KRCL Job Description 2014 : Most of the job related to the lowest categories involves outdoor duties for railway track and railway related equipment’s operation and maintenance. For this job, he has to pass the required training and perform his duty with his mental and physical strength. In addition to keeping proper records, performing physical work, he has also to walk several kilometers daily. He has to lift heavy material and walk carrying these in work area. The working hours may be in day or night or both. Further, some jobs also involve cleaning of washrooms, cleaning of all areas of station including outside premises and stair case and cleaning of track with broom and wet mop, garbage disposal and trash to be emptied frequently every day etc., In addition to the above, any other works may also be allotted to him by the administration from time to time.
Female candidates may kindly note that the category involves duties which are arduous in nature and call for working in shifts on railway station at odd hours, at road side station and also away from headquarters.
The minimum qualification prescribed for employment is 10th pass from the recognized State Level Board, ITI or equivalent or above. Hence, the candidates who possess higher educational qualification other than that mentioned above should read the job description carefully and exercise their option please.
5. Mode of Selection for KRCL Vacancies 2014 : Based on the applications received, eligible candidates will be called for written examination. ( The written test shall be based on 10th class standard consisting of 100 multiple objective type questions including general knowledge / awareness, mathematics and reasoning etc. ) Those who qualify in the written examination will be called for Physically Efficiency Test ( PET ) and those qualify in the PET will be called for scrutiny of documents as per merit order. Candidates with all clear records only will be called as per merit and number of vacancies for prescribed medical examination. The selected and medically fit candidates will be provisionally appointed based on the merit position subject to verification of antecedents and the availability of the vacancy and required to undergo training as per the requirement of the post. The candidates who successfully complete the training will only be appointed on regular basis.
KRCL Physical Efficiency Test prescribed : Male candidates should be able to run for a distance of 1000 meters in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance and Female candidates, should be able to run for a distance of 400 meters in 3 minutes and 10 seconds in one chance.
Those candidates who qualify in PET but do not have clear records will not be given any additional time to submit the documents and the decision of the screening committee shall be final. No further correspondence will be entertained from such candidates and they will have no claim for any alternate job in KRCL.
6. Medical Examination : The candidates will have to pass the prescribed medical examination to be conducted at the candidate’s cost by Konkan Railway Corporation’s Medical Authorities. The medically fit candidates will only be considered for recruitment in KRCL. No alternative job will be provided if a candidate selected for a particular category fails to qualify in the prescribed medical test of that category / post.
7. KRCL Job Posting 2014 : The selected candidates can be posted and transferred anywhere on Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd, including its project sites anywhere in India. However, the employees of Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. are not eligible for transfer to other Zonal Railways.
8. How to Apply for Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Jobs 2014 : The application forms either can be downloaded from the Konkan Railway website – www.konkanrailway.com or can be obtained from any of the KRCL Stations and other KRCL Offices at Belapur, Ratnagiri, Madgaon & Karwar – free of cost.
Only one application duly filled in should be submitted to Assitant Personnel Officer ( Recruitment ), Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd, Belapur Bhavan, Sec-11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai – 400 614 before the deadline. KRCL is not responsible for any postal delay and such applications shall not be considered.
9. Documents to be attached with the KRCL application 2014
- Attested photo copies of certificates of all qualifications, including Matriculation / SSC / ITI certificate with mark sheets.
- Attested photocopy of caste certificate in the prescribed format required for Central Government Employment.
- Attested photo copy of landloser certificate issued by Special Land Acquisition Officer / KRCL.
- Attested photo copy of certificate issued by Tehsildar indicating the percentage of land lost with respect to the total land holding of the land loser ( including all survey numbers ). Details on SLAO and Tehsildar certificates should match.
- Attested photo copy of proof of Date of Birth.
- Two self attested passport size photographs.
- Proof of relationship with the landloser issued by Revenue authorities alongwith Affidavit on 100/- stamp paper.
- Undertaking on 100/- stamp paper as per KRCL format given below ( Not required from SC / ST candidates ).
- Attested photocopy of RTC documents of land ( 7/12etc ) pertaining to the year of acquisition of land by Konkan Railway. ( Document of recent date not accepted ).
Candidates should ensure that the land acquired details and names of landlosers are matching in both SLAO and Tahsildar certificates. In case of death of landloser ( whose name figures in SLAO and Tahsildar certificate ), legal heir certificate and death certificate should be attached.
Important Note for KRCL Recruitment 2014 :
- KRCL applications completed in all respects along with all enclosures as mentioned above should be sent by Registered Post or delivered in person so as to reach the above mentioned offices before closing date of 09.12.2014 by 17.30 hrs. Applications received after this date / time will not be entertained.
- KRCL Applications not accompanied by any of the above documents and incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. No further correspondence in this respect shall be entertained.
- Candidates are warned that submission of false information will render them liable for immediate dismissal, if selected without any notice or disciplinary action.
- Konkan Railway holds all the right to alter the vacancies and other procedure as notified or cancel the recruitment against this notification as it may deem fit.
- Any kind of canvassing will result in disqualification of candidate at any stage of selection without assigning any reason. No further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- No correspondence will be entertained from or on behalf of ineligible candidates.
- Konkan Railway has not nominated any agent/s for recruitment. Candidates should not fall prey to any false promises made by anyone. Doing so will be at their own risk and the corporation is not responsible for it.