Central Railway Recruitment 2015 for Para Medical Staff
Central Railway Walk in Interview for engagement of Para Medical Staff on contract basis on Solapur Division.
Date of Central Railway Para Medical Staff Interview : 03.09.2015.
Time : 10:00 hrs.
Interview Venue for Central Railway Para Medical Staff : Dr. Kotnis Memorial Central Railway Hospital, Solapur Division.
Walk in Interviews for CR Para Medical Staff 2015
Applications are invited for filling up of Para Medical Staff in Group ‘C’ contract basis upto 30.06.2016 as per availability of Vacancy and till the availability of Regular candidates whichever is earlier.
Schedule of Central Railway Para Medical Staff Walk in Interview 2015
|Sr. No.||Category||Rate of Remuneration||Age Limit as on 01.07.2015||Educational Qualification||Posts Required|
|1.||Staff Nurse||21190/-||20 - 40||Certificate as registered Nurse and Mid wife having pass 3 years course in Genl. Nursing & midwifery from a School of Nursing or other institutions recognized in the Indian Nursing council or B.Sc Nursing.||00||00||00||04||04|
|2.||Pharmacist||12190/-||20 - 35||10+2 in science or its equivalent with two years Diploma in Pharmacy council of India or with State Pharmacy Council.||00||01||00||00||01|
|3.||Lab Supdt||20570/-||18 - 33||B.Sc with Bio-chemistry / Micro Biology / Life Science or equivalent plus Diploma in Medical Lab Technology ( DMLT ) ore equivalent or B.Sc in Medical Technology ( Laboratory ) from recognized institute.||00||00||01||00||01|
Terms & Conditions :
- The appointment is purely on contract basis at fixed remuneration.
- The candidates are not entitled for any other benefits like house rent allowance, dearness allowance, city compensatory allowance travel benefit etc.
- The contract can be terminated by the Railway at any time during the contract by giving 15 days notice or without Notice, without assigning any reason.
- The candidates appointed as staff Nurse will have to perform shift duties and produce the qualification certificate as well as Registration certificate from National or State level councils.
- Walk in interview as per the dates and time shown above.
- NOC from current employer.
- Private Practice will not be allowed.
- Original certificates from Recognized Institution / Board and attested Xerox copies of caste, birth and educational / academic qualification certificates, work experience along with bio-data and two photographs. In case of OBC candidate current Non Creamy layer certificate to be submitted.
- Two address of close relatives or friends with telephone No.
- Candidates appointed on contract with the Rlys. Will not have any claims or right for his / her continuity in service or automatic extension of the terms on the contract. These services will be terminated at the end of the contract period.
- Detailed terms and condition will be provided at the time of engagement.
- Selected candidates will have to undergo prescribed medical examination.
- No communication will be entertained in this regards.
- No other intimation will be given separately for Walk in Interview.
- Decision by this Office in any matter of the process will be final and binding on the candidate and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection.
- Please see Website www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in for more information under Tab -> About us -> Division -> Solapur -> Personnel -> Notification.