Eastern Railway RRC Recruitment 2013 Against Ex-Servicemen Quota
Railway Recruitment Cell,
56, C.R. Avenue, Kolkata – 700 012.
( Website : www.rrcer.com )
Recruitment against Ex-Servicemen Quota 2013
|ER RRC Ex-Servicemen 2013 Application Issue Date : 09.07.2013|
|ER RRC Ex-Servicemen 2013 Application Last Date : 16.08.2013|
ER Recruitment 2013 Ex-Servicemen Quota in pay band – 1 5200 – 20200/- with G.P. 1800/- for Eastern Railway and C.L.W / CRJ.
RRC Eastern Railway applications 2013 are invited from eligible Ex-Servicemen who fulfil the eligibility criteria mentioned below for filling up of 1608 Nos. vacancies in Pay Band – 1 of 5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay of 1800/- in Eastern Railway and CLW / CRJ.
For Eastern Railway
|Post Code No.||Post||No. of Posts||Standard of Medical Fitness|
|01||Porter / Operating||77||A - 2|
|02||Gateman / Operating||21||A - 3|
|03||Helper - II / Mechanical||200||B - 1|
|04||Helper - II / Electrical||108||B - 1|
|05||Helper - II / S&T||74||B - 1|
|06||Helper - II / Engineering||39||B - 1|
|07||Trackman / Engineering||693||B - 1|
|08||Gatekeeper / Engineering||198||A - 3|
|09||Chowkider / Engineering||25||C - 1|
|10||Velveman / Engineering||05||C - 1|
|11||Hospital Attendant / Medical||04||C - 1|
|12||Safaiwala / Medical||48||C - 1|
|13||Peon / Administration||03||C - 2|
For C.L.W / Chittaranjan
|Post Code No.||Category||No. of Posts||Standard of Medical Fitness|
|14||Helper||52||C - 1|
|15||Peon||36||C - 2|
|16||Chowkider||10||C - 1|
|17||Sanitary Cleaner||15||C - 1|
RRC Eastern Railway Ex-Servicemen Quota 2013 Age Limit
1. Age Limit Relaxation ( As on 01.01.2013 )
Ex-Servicemen who have put in not less than six months continuous service will be given relaxation in age limit to the extent of period of service plus three years as follows.
- For UR candidates : 33 years + extent of military service + 3 years.
- For SC / ST candidates : 38 years + extent of military service + 3 years.
- For OBC candidates : 36 years + extent of military service + 3 years.
2. RRC Eastern Railway Ex-Servicemen Quota 2013 Eligibility
Ex-Servicemen who have retired after putting in 15 years of service and have passed Army Class – I certificate or equivalent, are eligible to apply.
3. RRC Eastern Railway Ex-Servicemen Quota 2013 Examination Fee
No RRC ER Ex-Servicemen Quota 2013 examination fee is applicable.
4. Mode of RRC ER Ex-Servicemen Quota 2013 Selection
The names of eligible candidates will be arranged on the basis of total length of military service and Ex-Servicemen to the extent of vacancies will be called for verification of original documents. After verification of document, a final panel will be prepared from this list. There will be no written examination / interview or Physical Efficiency Test.
5. RRC Eastern Railway Ex-Servicemen Quota 2013 Medical Examination
The candidates, who are empanelled, will be subject to medical fitness examination and as per medical classification / standard they will be further considered for appointment based on vacancies available for that medical category / standard of fitness only.
6. Reservation for SC / ST Candidates
Ex-Servicemen belonging to the Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe is selected, his selection shall be counted against the over-all quota of reservations that shall be provided for the Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time.
7. Filling Up of RRC ER Ex-Servicemen Quota 2013 Applications
Eligible Ex-Servicemen should submit their applications in the format enclosed to the RRC Eastern Railway notification 2013. Applications should be made on good quality A4 size ( 210mm X 297mm ) white paper using one side only. Applications in any other format would be rejected. The applications should be filled in by the candidates in their own handwriting either in English or in Hindi and not in any other language.
8. Whom to Apply for RRC Eastern Railway Ex-Servicemen Jobs 2013
The filled in applications along with the required doeuments should be addressed to the following before closing date ( upto 18:00hrs of 16.08.2013 ). For Exservicemen belonging to Assam, Meghalaya Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul, & Spiti Districts and pangi sub division of chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Lakshadweep Island and candidates residing aboard :, the last date will be 15 days beyond the closing date ( i.e 2nd Sepember, 2013 upto 18:00hrs ). The envelope containing the application should be super scribed on top – “Employment Notice No.P/ER/RRC/ESM/01/2013, Recuritment against Ex-Servicemen quota in pay band – 1 5200 – 20200/- with G.P 1800/-. Applications received after the closing date and time, will not be considered.”
Senior Personnel Officer ( Recruitment ),
Railway Recruitment Cell,
56, C.R. Avenue,
Kolkatta – 700 012.
9. General Instructions and Guidelines while Filling up the Application Form :
- Eastern Railway Vacancies 2013 shown are provisional and are liable to be increased or decreased.
- Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in Eastern Railway including CLW / CRJ.
- Before applying for the post of Ex-Servicemen Quota, candidate should ensure that he fulfils all the eligibility criteria.
- Applications of candidates not fulfilling the requisite criteria are liable to be rejected at any stage of Eastern Railway recruitment and if appointed erroneously, their services are liable to be terminated.
- Application should be neatly filled in by the candidate in his / her own handwritings. Overwriting & eraser may lead to the rejection of the application. Further the full signature on the application form should be done in running script ( Not in capital letters / Broken letters ) only. Put Left Thumb Impression ( LTI ) on the space provided.
- Candidate must fill the data correctly in the application form. Wrong entry of data / incomplete application / not submission of copy of required certificates as per Sl. No.9, may lead to the rejection of the application.
- Application without full signature in running script ( not in capital or broken letters ), LTI and date or without any of them may lead to the rejection of the application.
- Submission of more than one application / more than one application in one envelop may lead to the rejection of application.
- Application must be filled in capital letters only, otherwise the same may be rejected. Typed application with signature only will not be considered.
- Any legal issue arsing out of this Employment Notice shall fall within the legal jurisdiction of Central Administrative Tribunal, Calcutta.
- For detail information candidates may also log on to RRC-ER’s website www.rrcer.com for downloading Application Form, Annexure – A,B & C.
- Duly filled application may also be dropped in the box kept in RRC-ER’s office during office hours ( except Saturday, Sunday & Holidays ).
- Submission of mare application does not confer any right or guarantee for call in verification / appointment in Eastern Railway / CLW / CRJ.
The applicants are also advised to see the Employment News / Rozgar Samachar before the closing date of the submission of application.