Eastern Railway Recruitment 2013 for Medicine, Surgery, Pathology, Anaesthesiology
B.R. Singh Hospital & Centre for Medical Education & Research,
Eastern Railway Sealdah,
Kolkata – 700 014.
( Recognised by Medical Council of India )
Eastern Railway recruitment applications are invited from eligible candidates for engagement of Senior Residents under Senior Residency Scheme at B.R.Singh Hospital, Eastern Railway, Sealdah.
( Detailed advertisement with terms & conditions, format of Application form, Affidavit is available on Eastern Railway website http://www.er.indian railways.govt.in. under head news & Recruitment info. )
Application should be filled on A4 size paper, in the prescribed format & should be complete with all the requisite enclosures. The applications complete in all respect should be sent in a sealed envelop by speed post ( of India post, Govt. of India ) / be submitted in person so as to reach “The office of the Medical Director, B.R.Singh Hospital, Eastern Railway, Sealdah, Kolkata – 700 014″.
Eastern Railway applications 2013 received after the closing date & time i.e. 16.10.2013, 16 hrs. will not be accepted. The date & time of the Walk-in-Interview for the shortlisted candidates from the list of candidates found eligible for each specialty after scrutiny of applications received will be informed to the respective candidates through Speed post at their address for communication mentioned in the applications & through E-Mail ID provided by them.
The candidates called for interviews will also be required to submit the Affidavit as per format available with the advertisement on the website & bring it on the day of their interviews.
The ER Railway 2013 vacancy status is as under :
|3||Obstetrics & Gynaecology||02|
Educational Qualification for ER Railway Jobs 2013 : MD / MS or DNB in specialty, recognized by MCI and having passed on or before 31.07.2013.
ER Railway Job Age Limit 2013 : As on the date of Advertisement – 33 yrs.
Tenure : The contract of appointment for Sr.Residents will be one year but the total period of Sr.Residents can not exceed the maximum period of three years, subject to renewal / extension every year.
Admissible Emoluments : Pay Band ( PB 3 ) - 15,600-39,100/-, GP - 6,600/- and other allowances as admissible for Senior Residency Scheme under Ministry of Railways.
Leave entitlement : One day weekly off by rotation. Entitled to total 20 days in one contract year which can be availed & not more than 10 in six months period. Not entitled to any vacation or any type of leave.
Medical Treatment Facility :
- Free OPD treatment medical facilities as available in Railway Hospitals will be provided to the Senior Residents.
- Free Indoor Medical Treatment as available in Railway Hospitals will be extended to self only in emergency acute illness position.
- There shall not be any provision for referral to other private Medical Centre for treatment.
Duties and Responsibilities of ER Railway Recruitment 2013 :
- Duties and responsibilities of Senior Residents will be as fixed by the Railway Administration from time to time.
- They will be requested to perform any work as fixed by the Railway Administration time to time.
- They will be requested to perform any work as may be needed in the legitimate interest of Railway Administration including National Programme or during Railway Accidents, in addition to their specialty work.
- The Senior Resident Doctors will be required to be on call duty not exceeding 12 hrs / day.
- No private practice shall be permitted.
General Instructions for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2013 :
- All the columns in application form must be filled properly as applications with incomplete / incorrect information are liable to be rejected summarily.
- All the required certificates duly self attested & attested by Gazetted Officer must be attached with the applications. The candidates must have their Original Certificates with them at the time of Interview for verification by the office staff & to be show to the Members of Selection Board if they desire so.
- No application fee will be charged from any candidates.
- No TA / DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- List of selected candidates will be displayed on the Notice Board. The offer of appointment also be sent to the selected candidates by E-Mail & speed Post.
- The selected candidates will have to report for duty within a period of 10 days from the date of issue the letter of offer. Candidates may be cancelled in case of non compliance for reporting in prescribed time.
- All the selected candidates will have to produce & deposit their original certificates at the time of joining.Any discrepancy may invite cancellation of appointment and legal action as per the rule. The Decision of the Selection Board will be final. In case any legal dispute the jurisdiction of Court will be Kolkata.