Eastern Railway Recruitment 2015 against Cultural Quota
Recruitment against Cultural Quota for the Year 2015 – 2016.
Office of the Chief Personnel Officer,
17, Netaji Subhas Road ( 1st Floor ),
Kolkata – 700 001.
Website : www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
Date of Eastern Railway Cultural Quota Application Issue : 01.08.2015.
Closing Date and Time for Receipt of Eastern Railway Cultural Quota Applications : 31.08.2015 upto 17:00 hrs.
Closing Date & Time for candidates residing at Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti Districts and Pangi sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep Island and candidates residing abroad 15.09.2015 up to 17.00 hrs.
Applications, on plain paper ( A4 size ) in the given format neatly typed either in English or Hindi are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up the vacancies against Cultural Quota of Eastern Railway for the year 2015 – 16 for two ( 02 ) posts in Group ‘C’ category. The candidates having no Cultural qualifications need not to apply.
Eastern Railway Cultural Quota Application in prescribed format to be sent by-post to the Chief Personnel Officer, Eastern Railway, CPO Office, Recruitment Section ( 1st floor ), 17, Netaji Subhas Road, Fairlie Place, Kolkata – 700 001 or dropped in the box ( any working day from 10:00 hrs. to 17:00 hrs. ) kept in the office of the Chief Personnel Officer, Eastern Railway, Recruitment Section, 17, Netaji Subhas Road, Fairlie Place, Kolkata – 700 001. Super-scribing on the top left hand side of the envelop “Application for the post in Group ‘C’ Category against Cultural Quota”.
1.0 Details of Eastern Railway Cultural Quota Posts to be Filled in :
|Post||Grade ( RSRP )||Discipline||No of Post||Essential Condition ( Minimum Educational Qualification & Cultural Qualification )|
|Group 'C'||5,200 - 20,200/- + GP 1,900 / 2,000/- in PB - I.||1. Tabla|
2. Dance ( Solo )
|1. Passed 12th or its equivalent examination with not less that 50% marks in the aggregate. ( Not applicable for SC / ST candidates and for the candidates of any category possessing higher qualification ).
2. ( Degree / Diploma / Certificate in Tabla & Dance ( Solo ) only from Govt Recognized University / Institute or Deemed University.
1.1 Eastern Railway Cultural Quota Desirable Condition 2015 :
- Experience in the field and performance given on All India Radio / Doordarshan etc.
- Awards / Prizes won at National Level.
Age Limit for Eastern Railway Cultural Quota 2015 ( Age as on 01.01.2016 )
|Category of Post||UR||OBC||SC / ST||Physically Handicapped|
|Group 'C'||18 to 29 years.||Relaxation up to 3 years. ( in upper age )||Relaxation up to 5 years. ( in upper age )||Relaxation up to 10 years. ( in upper age )|
Extent of Age Relaxation for Eastern Railway Cultural Quota 2015 :
- Serving Railway employees who have put in three years of continuous service and substitutes who have put in three years of continuous service or three years in broken spells in the Railways. Maximum Age UR – 40 years., OBC – 43 years., SC / ST – 45 years.
- Widows / Divorced women and women judicially separated but not married. Maximum age UR – 35 years., OBC – 38 years., SC / ST – 40 years.
- Physically Handicapped candidates relaxation up to 10 years. ( in upper age ).
3.0 Conditions :
- Selection of Candidates will be subjected to Medical Examination as applicable for the post in the prescribed medical standard by Railway Medical Authority prior to their appointment after due selection.
- Candidates will have to undergo prescribed training course as applicable for the post as per existing instructions.
- The age will be reckoned as on 01.01.2016.
- All the photocopies of Certificates in regards to age, educational qualifications, cultural qualifications and other qualifications, caste certificates ( from appropriate Civil Authorities in standard proforma with Photograph ) and other certificates duly attested by a Gazetted Officer are to be enclosed along with the application form.
- Two self-addressed envelopes ( size 23 c.m. × 10 c.m. ) affixing postage stamp of 5/- ( Rupees five ) only. In case of SC / ST & Physically Handicapped candidates, Postage stamp is not required.
- Two recent passport size photographs with their names written at the backside should be clipped along with the application form.
- Application not properly filled in, incomplete or with overwriting, erasing or not supported by the attested copies of relevant certificates will be liable to be rejected.
- Eastern Railway Cultural Quota Application received by post directly beyond the last date will not be entertained. Railway Administration, Eastern Railway will not be responsible for any postal delay / wrong delivery.
- The candidates admission at all stages of the recruitment will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- In case of serving employee “No objection certificate” from the employer should be submitted.
- The applicant is liable to be appointed against any suitable post as per Grade Pay advertised, & anywhere in Eastern Railway.
4. Mode of Eastern Railway Cultural Quota Selection 2015 :
A. Eastern Railway Cultural Quota Written Test : 50 marks
( The written test will consist of objective type question ).
B. Assessment of Talent in the Relevant Field
- The basis of Practical Demonstration : 35 marks.
- Testimonials / Prizes etc. : 15 marks.
Total : 100 marks.
5. Eastern Railway Cultural Quota Examination Fees 2015 :
- The Eastern Railway Cultural Quota Examination Fee of 100/- ( Rupees one hundred ) only is payable either in form of Demand Draft ( DD ) / Indian Postal Order ( IPO / Payable at GPO, Kolkata ) drawn in favour of ‘FA & CAO, Eastern Railway Kolkata’. ER Railway Cultural Quota Examination Fee is not refundable / transferable / adjustable under any circumstances. DDs / IPOs issued before the date of publication of this Employment Notice or after the closing date will not be accepted and the ER Railway Cultural Quota Application Form will be rejected.
- ER Railway Cultural Quota Fee Exemptions : SC / ST, Physically Handicapped, Women candidates, Minority [ Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists Jains and Zoroastrians ( Parses ) ] candidates. Candidate belonging to economically Backward Classes [ family income is less than 50,000/- ( Rupees fifty thousand ) per annum ] are exempted from payment of examination fees.