East Coast Railway Recruitment 2015 for Physiotherapist
Office of the Chief Personnel Officer,
Bhubaneswar – 751 017.
website : www.eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in
1. East Coast Railway desires to engage full time Para-medical staff on contract basis for a duration up to 30.06.2015 or for a period of one year from the date of joining subject to extension of validity of the scheme for contractual appointment of Paramedical staff by Railway Board. The place of posting will be at Central Hospital, Bhubaneswar of East Coast Railway and is further detailed as under.
Thus ‘Walk-in interview’ will be conducted in the Office of the Chief Personnel Officer, 2nd floor, South Block, Rail Sadan, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar office for Indian citizens for engagement as full time paramedical staff on contract basis on payment of honorarium for a period up to 30.06.2015 or till the vacant post is filled up by regular physiotherapist who is on leave whichever is earlier. The provision of monthly remuneration for the General Duty on full time Contract and his / her daily rate basis proportionate deduction from his / her honorarium fee / remuneration in the event such Contract staff absenting himself / herself for the period exceeding from those stipulated in the contract is existing. The remuneration to the Contract Staff may be at the following rates :
- The following shall be monthly consolidated remuneration for full time contractual paramedical staff :
Sl. No. Post Monthly consolidated remuneration ( in ) 1 Physiotherapist 20,570/- ( Rupees Twenty Thousand Five hundred Seventy Only )
- Daily rate of deduction per day from the fee for excess absence may be on pro-rata basis.
- Full time contractual paramedical staff may be provided unfurnished Railway quarter accommodation subject to availability. In case Railway accommodation is provided to them, an amount equivalent to HRA and license fees of the accommodation so provided shall be deducted from the monthly fees admissible to them. The contractual paramedical staff so engaged shall be posted at Central Hospital / MCS / Bhubaneswar of East Coast Railway subject to the decision of the competent authority at the material time depending upon the vacancy position.
3. Vacancy & Eligibility Standard :
The following are the category wise vacancy and eligibility condition :
|Sl. No.||Category / Designation||No. of Posts||Age limit as on 01.05.15||Educational / Professional / Technical Qualification||Vision Standard|
|1||Physiotherapist||01 UR||*18 - 33 years||10+2 ( With Science ), plus Diploma / Degree in Physiotherapy from recognized institute.||C1 ( Cey - One )|
- The vacancies are interchangeable and adjustable and may increase or decrease as per administrative necessity. There may be ‘wait-listed / stand-by’ Para-medical candidates against the notified panel / select list who may be engaged as per necessity.
- The place of vacancies are liable to change depending upon joining of regular para-medical staff.
4. Other Terms and Conditions
- The selected candidates will be engaged on contract terms for a period upto 30.06.2015 or for a period of one year from the date of joining subject to extension of validity of the scheme for contractual appointment of Paramedical staff by Railway Board or till the vacant posts are filled up by Regular Incumbent who is on leave / by promotion of regular incumbents whichever is earlier. The engagement of the above candidates is a stop gap arrangement and will not count as service.
- The minimum working hours are 08 hours per day that may include day / night or day-cum-night as per exigency of service.
- The rest / weekly off may be on different days not necessarily on holidays, etc.
- All the candidates should have good physical, sound mental conditions as per Railway Medical Standards and they will be subjected to medical examination as per extant railway rules and those who are found fit in the prescribed medical examination will be engaged on contract terms.
- Candidates selected will have to undergo preliminary professional evaluation and verification of required documents by committee of officers of Railways under the Chief Medical Director.
- In case of unsatisfactory work or misconduct on the part of the personnel so engaged on contract basis, Railway reserves the right to terminate the contract at any time without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Railways accommodation and other benefits will be provided to the above candidates at par with the other Railway staff.
- The candidates on contract basis are required to follow the dress code as per Administrative requirement at their own cost.
- The candidates will have no prescriptive right to continue for the given in the Notice, their continuance in the Railways will be subject to their over all performance.
- The candidate has no right for automatic regularization or absorption in the Railways.
- The contract will be ceased on completion of the period up to 30.06.2015 or for a period of one year from the date of joining subject to extension of validity of the scheme for contractual appointment of Paramedical staff by Railway Board automatically without issue of any notice etc, or joining of regular candidates whichever is earlier.
- No private practice or any other employment will be permitted during the subsistence of the contract period.
- The detailed contract agreement will have to be executed by the candidate on their successful selection.
- The detailed instructions with regard to duties while in contract with Railways shall be given to the candidates in the event of selection and subsequent signing of Contract Agreement.
- During the validity of the contract, the candidates will be at liberty to terminate the contract for betterment of his / her career or any other grounds by giving prior 30 days notice to the Railways.
- The services of the candidates are also terminable before the expiry of the given period by either side after giving 30 days notice or on payment of 30 days of honorarium in lieu of the same.
- The selected candidates will be governed by the instructions issued by the Railway Ministry / Railway Administration for grant of leave and other privileges etc.
- The East Coast Railway Administration reserves right to deploy the candidates in any area depending upon the exigency of the service and refusal or otherwise will be treated as misconduct on the part of the candidates.
- The selected candidates will be paid consolidated remuneration as noted in para-2 mentioned above and the candidates cannot claim any additional remuneration, allowances or other benefits during the course of contract period.
- The candidates are personally responsible for payment of professional tax, income tax and other duties / taxes liveable by the State / Central Governments from time to time.
- The Railway Administration reserves right to cancel, amend or otherwise modify all or any of the terms of this notification without assigning any reason(s) thereto.
ii) Venue, Date and Time of “Walk-In-Interview”
Eligible and willing candidates should report at 10.30 Hrs as per details given below along with the original academic and professional certificates with one additional copy of the all testimonials ( with self attested ), two passport size photographs.
|Sl. No.||Venue of “Walk-in-interview” Candidates should report at||Date and time of “Walk-in-interview”||“Walk-in-interview” for the vacancy of|
|1||Office of the CPO,|
East Coast Railway,
2nd Floor, South Block,
Bhubaneswar - 17.
|26.05.2015. at 10.30 Hrs.||Physiotherapist|
N.B : The day(s) of interview may be more than one day and no TA / DA / Accommodation will be provided to the candidates attending the interview.