East Coast Railway Recruitment 2015 for Health & Malaria Inspector
Notification for engagement for Health & Malaria Inspector in Group ‘C’ on contract basis at Divisional Railway Hospital, East Coast Railway, Khurda Road.
Walk In Interview for ECoR Railway Health & Malaria Inspector 2015
East Coast Railway application is invited for the following post as mentioned below. Eligible candidates having the following qualification, experience and fulfilling other terms and conditions may appear before the Board for interview along with application in the given format with all relevant certificates / testimonials in original and attested copies of each.
2. ECoR Railway Health & Malaria Inspector Vacancy and Eligibility 2015 :
|Sl.No.||Category / Designation||No. of Posts||Age Limitation||Educational / Professional / Technical Qualification||Vision Standard|
|01||Health & Malaria Inspector||05 ( UR - 01, OBC - 02, SC - 01 & ST - 01 )||18 - 33 years||B.Sc ( Chemistry ); Plus|
1. One year Diploma of Health / Sanitary Inspector; or
2. One year National Trade Certificate ( NTC ) in Health Sanitary Inspector Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India, New Delhi.
|C - I|
*Relaxable for 05 years to SC / ST community candidates and 03 years for OBC community candidates.
- The ECoR Railway Health & Malaria Inspector vacancies are interchangeable and adjustable and may increase or decrease as per administrative necessity. There may be ‘wait-listed / stand-by’ H & MI candidates against the notified panel / select list who may be engaged as per necessity.
- The number of ECoR Railway Health & Malaria Inspector vacancies are liable to change depending upon joining of regular H & MI staff.
3. ECoR Railway Health & Malaria Inspector Remuneration 2015 :
- The following shall be monthly consolidated remuneration for full time contractual H & MI staff :
Sl.No. Post Monthly Consolidated Remuneration ( in ) 01 Health & Malaria Inspector 20,570/- ( Rupees Twenty Thousand five hundred seventy only )
- Daily rate of deduction per day from the fee for excess absence may be on pro-rata basis.
- H & MI staff may be provided unfurnished Railway quarter accommodation subject to availability. In case Railway accommodation is provided to them, an amount equivalent to HRA and license fees of the accommodation so provided shall be deducted from the monthly fees admissible to them. The contractual H & MI staff so engaged shall be posted at Divisional Hospital / Khurda of East Coast Railway subject to the decision of the competent authority at the material time depending upon the vacancy position.
4. Period of Contract : Up to 30.06.2015 or availability of a regularly selected candidates whichever is earliest and further extension would be subject to non availability of regularly appointed staff.
5. Place of ECoR Railway Health & Malaria Inspector Interview 2015 :
Sr. Divisional Personnel Office,
1st floor, Divisional Railway Manager Office,
Jatni, Khurda Road,
Pin – 752 050.
6. Date of ECoR Railway Health & Malaria Inspector Interview 2015 : 21.01.2015 at 11 AM.
N.B. : Please refer website www.eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in
7. Other Terms and Conditions :
- The selected candidates will be engaged purely on contract basis. The engagement of the above candidates is a stop gap arrangement and will not count as service.
- The minimum working hours are 08 hours per day that may include day / night or day-cum-night as per exigency of service.
- The rest / weekly off may be on different days not necessarily on holidays, etc.
- All the candidates should have good physical, sound mental conditions as per Railway Medical Standards and they will be subjected to medical examination as per extent railway rules and those who are found fit in the prescribed medical examination will be engaged on contract terms.
- Candidates selected will have to undergo preliminary professional evaluation and verification of required documents by committee of officers of Railways under the Chief Medical Superintendent.
- In case of unsatisfactory work or misconduct on the part of the personnel so engaged on contract basis, Railway reserves the right to terminate the contract at any time without assigning any reasons thereof.
- The candidates on contract basis are required to follow the dress code as per administrative requirement at their own cost.
- The candidates will have no prescriptive right to continue for the given period in the Notice, their continuance in the Railways will be subject to their over all performance.
- The candidate has no right for automatic regularization or absorption in the Railways.
- No private practice or any other employment will be permitted during the subsistence of the contract period.
- The detailed contract agreement will have to be executed by the candidate on their successful selection.
- The detailed instructions with regard to duties while in contract with Railways shall be given to the candidates in the event of selection and subsequent signing of Contract Agreement.
- During the validity of the contract, the candidates will be at liberty to terminate the contract for betterment of his / her career or any other grounds by giving prior 30 days notice to the Railways.
- The services of the candidates are also terminable before the expiry of the given period by either side after giving 30 days notice or on payment of 30 days of honorarium in lieu of the same.
- The selected candidates will be governed by the instructions issued by the Railway Ministry / Railway Administrative for grant of leave and other privileges etc.
- The khurd Road Division Administration reserves right to deploy the candidates in any area depending upon the exigency of the service and refusal or otherwise will be treated as misconduct on the part of the candidates.
- The selected candidates will be paid consolidated remuneration as noted in para 3 mentioned above as the notification and the candidates cannot claim any additional remuneration, allowances or other benefits during the course of contract period.
- The candidates are personally responsible for payment of professional tax, income tax and other duties taxes liveable by the State / Central Governments from time to time.
- The Railway Administration reserves right to cancel, amend or otherwise modify all or any of the terms of this notification without assigning any reason(s) thereto.