East Coast Railway Recruitment 2015 for Cultural Competition
East Coast Railway,
Office of the Chief Personnel Officer,
Rail Sadan, C.S.Pur,
Bhubaneswar – 751 017.
|1.||North East Frontier Railway, Maligaon, Guwahati - 781 011.|
|2.||East Central Railway, Hajipur - 844 101.|
|3.||Western Railway, Churchgate, Mumbai - 400 020.|
|4.||North Western Railway, Jaipur - 302 017.|
|5.||North Eastern Railway, Gorakhpur - 273 001.|
|6.||Central Railway, CST, Mumbai - 400 001.|
|7.||Southern Railway, Chennai - 600 003.|
|8.||Northern Railway, Baroda House, New Delhi - 110 001.|
|9.||South Central Railway, Secundrabad - 500 071.|
|10.||Chittaranjan Locomotive Works, Chittaranjan - 713 331.|
|11.||Diesel Locomotive Works, Varanasi - 221 004.|
|12.||Eastern Railway, Kolkatta - 700 001.|
|13.||.Integral Coach Factory, Chennai - 600 038.|
|14.||Railway Wheel Factory, Bangalore - 560 064.|
|15.||Diesel Loco Modernisation Works, Patiala - 147 003.|
|16.||South East Central Railway, Bilaspur - 495 004.|
|17.||Railway Electrification, Allahabad - 211 001.|
|18.||Metro Railway, Kolkatta - 700 071.|
|19.||North Central Railway, Allahabad - 211 003.|
|20.||South Western Railway, Hubli - 580 020.|
|21.||West Central Railway, Jabalpur - 482 068.|
|22.||South Eastern Railway, Garden Reach, Kolkatta - 700 043.|
|23.||Research Design & Standard Organisation, Lucknow - 226 011.|
|24.||Central Organisation for Modernisation of Workshop, New Delhi - 110 002.|
|25.||.Director General, Railway Staff College, Vadodara - 390 004.|
|26.||Railway Coach Factory, Kapurthala - 144 602.|
|27.||Director Estt. ( Welfare ), Rly. Bd. New Delhi.|
Sub : Inter Railway Cultural Competition in Dance – 2014.
Ref : Railway Board’s letter No-E (W) 2014/CL-1/1 Dtd. 21.04.2015.
As entrusted by Railway Board, East Coast Railway will be hosting the Inter Railway Cultural Competition in Dance for the year 2014. The competition will be conducted at Bhubaneswar on 13th and 14th June 2015. The competition will commence around 11.00 am on 13th June 2015. Participating teams should reach accordingly.
The rules and regulations for the competition are as under :
- The Dance competition will be in the following categories :
Category Details Maximum No. of Dancers Maximum No. of Accompanist Time allowed ( Marks will be deducted by judges for exceeding the time limit ) Solo Dance Classical Dance such as Bharat Natyam, Kathak, Kathakali, Manipuri, Odisi, Kuchipudi & Sattriya. 1 ( One ) 4 ( Four ) 15 Mts. Group Dance Light & Folk Dance 10 ( Ten ) 4 ( Four ) 10 Mts.
- Only Railway Employees and their family members defined under pass rules are allowed to participate. Only ‘amateurs’ are permitted to participate and the competition is not open to ‘professionals’. The accompanist may be other than Railway Employees.
- Each Railway / Production unit can send only one entry in each category.
- The total number of members in each team should not exceed 15 ( Fifteen ) including the Team Manager.
- Participants will bring their own instruments as per their requirements.
- Subsidised hospitality will be extended to the participants. Accommodation will be provided only for the Manager and Participants. No family accommodation will be provided.
- The Team Manger of each team will be completely responsible for the discipline of the team.
- Reputed experts in the field of Dance who are neutral to all the participating teams will act as judges and their decision shall be final.
- Each team in-charge should intimate well in advance the Train Number, Date, Time, Place and the number of persons arriving and their departure details on the following telephone Nos. / Fax numbers for arranging transportation and accommodation etc.
- CPO Fax – 0674 – 2301169, 085 – 50770, Dy. CPO ( IR & W ) – 08455885603, Fax No. – 0674 – 2300031, APO ( HQ ) – 08455885606 Ch.S & WI – 08455885611.
- Teams will make their own arrangements for to and fro journey including reservation. Teams are advised to book their reservation well in the advance as it won’t be possible to release Emergency Quota in favour of large numbers.
- Entries with full details may please be sent in the proforma enclosed to the following address.
Dy. CPO ( IR & Wel ),
East Coast Railway,
Bhubaneswar – 751 017,
So as to reach on or before 29th May 2015. ( Fax Nos. – 0674 – 2300031 & Rly. – 085 – 50174 ).
- Reception counter will function at Bhubaneswar Railway Station Platform No. 1 on 12th and 13th June 2015. Visiting team may contact the counter for assistance.
- Participants Team Manager Name, Contact No. & Fax No. should be sent along with the entry form.