East Coast Railway Recruitment 2016 for Contract Medical Practitioners
East Coast Railway,
Office of the Chief Personnel Officer,
Bhubaneswar – 751 017.
East Coast Railway desires to engage Indian citizens as full time Contract Medical Practitioners ( General Duty Medical Officers ) from open market, retired Railway Doctors and retired Government Medical Doctors of State Government and Central Government on contract basis for a period of one year which can be renewed as a fresh contract on year to year basis, not extendable beyond 10 years or till the post filed up by regular IRMS Doctors or the scheme is available whichever is earlier. The details are given below :
Total No. of ECoR Job Vacancies 2016 :
Place of East Coast Railway CMP Vacancies 2016 :
|Sl.No.||Division||No. of Vacancies||Places of Vacancies|
|1||Sambalpur Division||02||Divisional Railway Hospital / Sambalpur|
|2||Khurda Road Division||01||Divisional Railway Hospital / Khurda Road|
|3||HQ / Bhubaneswar||01||Central Hospital, Bhubaneswar|
- The ECoR Contract Medical Practitioners vacancies 2016 may increase or decrease as per administrative necessity.
- The places of East Coast Railway CMP vacancies are liable to change within the jurisdiction of East Coast Railway depending upon joining of regular IRMS doctors or administrative need.
- Retired railway doctors, retired Government medical doctors of state government and central government who are physically fit up to 65 years of age are also eligible.
East Coast Railway CMP Qualification 2016 :
The candidate should be minimum MBBS pass degree recognized by the Indian Medical Council and with registration in Indian Medical Council or in possession of valid registration certificate of any of the State Medical Councils of India after completion of one year compulsory, rotatory Internship. No other certificates will be accepted.
Age Limit for East Coast Railway CMP 2016 :
- Not exceeding 50 years of age as on 01.09.2016. However, age relaxation is admissible for 5 years for SC / ST category candidates and 3 years for OBC category candidates.
- For retired Railway Doctor, retired Government Medical Doctors of State Government and Central Government : Age up to 64 years as on 01.09.2016.
ECoR Contract Medical Practitioners Pay Scale 2016 :
- Monthly remuneration is 55,000/- ( including HRA & Transport Allowance ) for Full Time General Duty Medical Officer – CMP.
- For retired Railway Doctors, retired Government Medical Doctors of State Government and Central Government, the monthly remuneration is 46,000/-. Subject to the condition that the pension plus contractual remuneration of the Retired Doctors should not exceed than the last pay drawn at the time of retirement. No Dearness and any other allowances which are admissible to regular Railway Servants shall be admissible.
- Daily rate of proportionate reduction from the remuneration in the event of excess absence will be applicable.
- In case Railway accommodation is provided to the CMP, an amount equivalent to HRA and license fess of the accommodation so provided shall be deducted from the monthly fess admissible.
ECoR Contract Medical Practitioners Interview Details 2016 :
- Eligible and wiling candidates should report as per details given below along with the original academic and professional certificates with one additional copies of all the testimonials ( attested by Gazetted Officer ), two passport size photographs. SC, ST and OBC candidates should bring their latest caste certificate ( attested copy and original both ) issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format.
- For retired railway doctors, retired Government Medical Doctors of State Government and Central Government – the wiling candidates may report for walk-in interview as per details mentioned with an application along with original certificates for proof of date of birth; educational qualification; original P.P.O. ( pension payment authority ), two passport size photographs; service certificate & LPC along with attested photo copies to be produced.
Sl.No. Venue of “Walk-in-interview" Date and Time of Walk-in-interview 1. Divisional Railway Hospital
16th August, 2016, 10.00 hrs to 10:30 hrs Interview from 10:30 hrs onwards 2. Office of the CPO,
2nd Floor, South Block,
18th August, 2016, 10:00 hrs to 10:30 hrs Interview from 10.30 hrs onwards
- Candidates who attend the “Walk-in-Interview” at particular venue can give their choice of posting at places other than the place of ECoR Contract Medical Practitioners interview.
- Candidates are required to give maximum of three ( 3 ) places of choice of posting.
- The day(s) of interview may be more than one day and no TA / DA / Accommodation will be provided to the candidates attending the ECoR Contract Medical Practitioners interview.
Other Conditions for East Coast Railway CMP 2016 :
- Selected candidates will be subjected to medical examination and only medically fit candidate will be given the award of contract / engagement as CMP. At the time of entering in to contract, the CMP shall produce certificate of his / her character and antecedents from two gazetted officers of the Central / State Govt.
- The full time Contract Medical Practitioner who enters contract with Railways will not have any claim or right for his / her continuity or automatic extension of the term of contract.
- During the validity of the contract, the CMP will be at liberty to terminate the contract for betterment of his / her career or any other ground by giving 15 days prior notice to the Railways. The contract can also be terminated by the Railways at any time during the contract by giving 15 days notice without assigning any reasons whatsoever. The contract shall also be terminated by the Railways administration if the CMP is found to be mentally or physically incapacitated.
- It will not confer any right for automatic regularization or absorption in railways.
- No private practice is allowed.
- The detailed instructions with regard to the duties while in contract in Railways shall be given to CMP concerned in the event of selection along with the offer of engagement.
- Appearance in the interview will not vest any right upon the candidate to be engaged as CMP & no reasons will be cited or communication shall be made with the candidate in the event of candidate not getting selected.
- The administration of the ECoR reserves absolute rights to cancel this notification without assigning any reason(s).
- One set 1st class complimentary Railway pass for self and family during each contractual year shall be issued after 03 months continuous engagement.
- No Railway privilege passes / Photos shall be admissible to Retired Railway Doctors engaged as CMP in his / her capacity of CMP.