East Coast Railway Recruitment 2014 for Catering Services
East Coast Railway,
Office of the Chief Personnel Officer,
Odisha – 751 017.
ECoR Railway Catering Services Applications are invited from General, Women and reserved categories of Scheduled Caste ( SC ), Scheduled Tribe ( ST ), Other Backward Classes ( OBC ) and Minorities for provision of catering services at Catering units at the below mentioned stations.
|Sl. No||Catering Stall at the Station & Category||Station Category||Reserved for||License Fees For five years||Security Deposit|
|1||Marripalem – Passenger Halt ||F||ST||50500||10,000/-|
|14||Harischandra Puram P.H.||F||General||30090||10,000/-|
Note : * The term Minorities include the communities namely :
** The license fee and security deposit indicated at Column Nos.5 & 6 above are purely temporary and is subject to revision upward only as per the results of the sales assessment proposed to be conducted after 6 months from the date of commencement of business.
1. Eligibility for ECoR Railway Catering Services criteria for selection of candidates ( for all categories of applicants / stations. ) :
|Sl. No.||Criteria||Weightage ( Marks ) ( MAX )|
|1.||In case of individuals / partnership firms, the individual / partners should be literate ( supported by relevant school / Education Board certificate ).||25||10th class but below 12th - 15
12th class but not graduate - 20 Graduation and above - 25.
|2.||In case of individuals / partnership firms, the individual / partners should have good moral character ( should be supported by a certificate issued by revenue authority ).||15||-|
|3.||The applicant should be solvent ( for the value of the contract ).||20||Certificate from Banks – 15
Certificate from Revenue Authorities or both - 20
|4.||The individual / partners and their employees, particularly those handling preparation of food should not be suffering from any infectious disease.||15||-|
|5||For reserved categories, relevant certificate from concerned authority as a proof of being a member of certain reserved category should be furnished.||-||-|
|1.||Previous experience in catering business.||15||-|
|2.||Financial standing to mobilize resources to employ the requisite staff and to run the unit, and||5||-|
|3.||Previous track record, if any.||5||-|
B. The applicants should not be less than 18 years of age on the date of opening of the tender.
C. The applicants belonging to reserved category should submit the attested copies of the caste certificate issued by MRO or Tahasildar.
D. Any other factor to be considered relevant by the railways.
2. The Railways will only allot site for installation of a standardized stall specification of which will be provided by the Railways and the licensee will have to pay the rental and estimated electrical charges in advance. The licensee (s) will also pay water supply charges.
3 The successful applicant shall deposit a security deposit equivalent to 10% of license fees for the entire period or 10,000/- ( Rupees Ten thousand only ) whichever is more.
4. ECoR Railway Catering Services Application forms can be obtained from the Office of the Senior Divisional Commercial Manager, East Coast Railway Visakhapatnam on any working day. Last date for obtaining the application form is 02.12.2014 at 16.00 hrs.
ECoR Railway Catering Services Application forms will also be available in the website at www.eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in and can be downloaded and used for applying for the above catering units. Railway administration shall not be responsible for any delay / difficulties / inaccessibility of the down loading facility for any reason what so ever.
5. Individual ECoR Railway Catering Services Applications for each station and location in the prescribed format should be addressed to the Sr. Divisional Commercial Manager / East Coast Railway / Visakhapatnam with superscription – “ECoR Railway Catering Services Application for Catering Stall” at ( Station Name ).
6. ECoR Railway Catering Services Application in sealed cover indicating the station for which the applicant is preferring for managing catering unit, in bold letter along with his complete address should be dropped in box kept in the office of the Sr. Divl. Comml. Manager, E.Co. Rly, Visakhapatnam before 15.00 hrs of date 03.12.2014 and the date of opening of the box is at 15.30 hrs of 03.12.2014. Applications received after schedule time of closing hours will not be accepted under any circumstance.
7. The above conditions are not exhaustive. Detailed terms and conditions are mentioned in the annexure to the ECoR Railway Catering Services application forms.
8. The Railway Administration reserves the right to cancel the ECoR Railway Catering Services selection process without assigning any reason.