East Central Railway Recruitment 2015 for General Duty Medical Practitioner
Walk in Interview for engagement of General Duty Doctors and Specialist Doctors on Contract Basis.
1. “Walk in Interview” will be conducted by East Central Railway for engagement of full time General Duty Medical Practitioner / Specialists for various Divisions / Units of East Central Railway. Willing Doctors who fulfill the qualification / eligibility criteria specified below may apply for the above engagement. The engagement will be offered purely on contract basis for the period of one year which can be renewed as a fresh contract on year to year basis, not extendable beyond 10 years or till the post filled by regular Doctors selected from UPSC or the scheme is available whichever is earlier.
2. General Duty Medical Practitioners ( Full Time )
Description of East Central Railway Posts
A. Vacancies : General Duty Medical Practitioners ( Full Time )
|SN||Division / Place||Vacancies||Remarks|
|1.||Dhanbad Division||12||Place of posting will be decided later on.|
B. East Central Railway GD Medical Practitioners Qualification 2015 :
- MBBS with internship.
- Registered with Medical Council of India / Medical Council of State.
C. East Central Railway GD Medical Practitioners Remuneration 2015 :
55,000/- ( Fifty five thousand only ) per month, if Railway accommodation is not provided. If Railway accommodation is provided, deduction will be made from the monthly remuneration equivalent to House Rent Allowance payable on minimum pay of Junior Scale officer ( 8000 – 13500 / 5th Pay Commission ) and fixed license fee for accommodation.
3. Specialists Doctor ( Full Time )
A. Vacancies : Specialists ( Full Time )
|SN||Division / Place||Vacancies||Remarks|
|1.||Central cum Super Specialty Hospital / Patna||04||i. Oncologist - 01 Nos.
ii. Physician / Cardiologist with DM Cardio - 01 Nos.
iii. DM Neurologist - 01 Nos.
iv. MD Anesthesiologist - 01 Nos.
|2.||Dhanbad Division||01||Ortho - 01 Nos.|
|3.||Samastipur Division||01||Physician - 01 Nos.|
B. East Central Railway Specialists Doctor Qualification 2015 :
- Degree / Diploma in corresponding specialty mentioned in column above.
- PG Degree holder will be given preference over Diploma holder in a particular field.
- Should be registered with Medical Council of India / Medical Council of State.
C. East Central Railway Specialists Doctor Remuneration 2015 :
65,000/- ( Sixty five thousand only ) per month, if Railway accommodation is not provided. If Railway accommodation is provided, deduction will be made from the monthly remuneration equivalent to House Rent Allowance payable on minimum pay of Senior Scale officer ( 10000 – 15200 / 5th Pay Commission ) and fixed license fee for accommodation.
4. Age Limit for East Central Railway GD Medical Practitioner 2015 :
Not exceeding 50 years as on 01.07.2015. For both Specialist & General Duty Doctors, which is relaxable by 05 ( five ) years for candidates belonging to SC / ST community & 03 ( three ) years for OBC as the case may be.
5. Communal break-up of Total Vacancies : UR – 09; SC – 03; ST – 01; & OBC : 05 ( Total – 18 ).
6. Schedule & Venue of East Central Railway GD Medical Practitioner Interview 2015 : Central cum Super Specialty Hospital / Karbighiya / Patna on 27.08.2015 at 09:30 AM.
7. Retried IRMS offices, Retried Government Medical Officers of State Government and Central Government may also apply against above vacancies. The condition will be under :
- Age : Not exceeding 65 years as on 01.07.2015.
- Educational Qualification : Minimum qualification required is MBBS.
- Remuneration : Fixed remuneration of 46000/- ( Forty Six Thousand only ) per month. ( Subject to condition that remuneration + pension drawn by Retired Doctors should not exceed the last pay drawn ).
- Terms and condition will be followed as mentioned in Railway Board’s L.No. : 2008/E(GR)II/1/1 dated 16.07.12 & dated 20.05.2014.
8. How to Apply for East Central Railway GD Medical Practitioner 2015 :
ECR Railway GD Medical Practitioner Application intending to join as Contract Medical Practitioner should apply on prescribed format ( enclosed ) and submitted the same up to 11:00 A.M. on the date of interview at the venue along with self attested photocopies of following documents and attend the “Walk in Interview” with original certificates mentioned below :
- Proof of age.
- Proof of passing MBBS, Internship, PG Degree, Diploma & other educational certificate.
- Proof of registration in Indian Medical Council / Medical Council of State.
- Proof of caste in case of SC / ST candidate & creamy layer certificate in case of OBC candidate ( Only Central Government prescribed format will be accepted in case of OBC ).
- Mark sheets of relevant qualification.
- 04 ( four ) copies of passport size photograph with self signature.
9. General Conditions and Other Facilities :
- The daily rate of proportionate deduction from the remuneration in the event of absence will be applicable.
- Railway administration has legitimate right to transfer the engaged CMP(s) any where on E.C.Railway in case of administrative exigency.
- One set of 1st class complementary pass for self and family during each contract period which shall be issued after three months of regular service. Contract Medical Practitioner can avail free medical treatment on E.C. Railway Hospital for self only.
- No TA / DA will be paid to the candidates for attending ECR Railway GD Medical Practitioner interview.
- Selected candidates will be posted in any Hospital / Health unit’s of different Divisions of East Central Railway. The vacancies announced are only indicative and Railways reserve the right to make adjustments.
- CMP will have no right of posting against regular vacant post or transfer on request.
- CMP will not be allowed Private practice after sanction of contract.
- The candidates working in any Medical Organisation / State Govt. should submit their applications through proper channel with “No Objection Certificate”.
- Change of numbers of posts and place as specified above are subject to the condition. Offer of posting will be on the basis of vacancies available at the time of engagement.
- Posts indicated herein may be kept unfilled at the discretion of administration.
- Contract Medical Practitioners engaged on contract basis in the Railway will not have any claim or right for his / her continuity in service or automatic extension of the term of contract service rendered as a full time contract. The service rendered as a CMP will not confer the right to take waitage for regular selection through UPSC and also will not confer any right for regularization or absorption.
- If Railway accommodation is provided to the CMPs subject to availability and after meeting the requirement of serving Railway officers, an amount equivalent to HRA payable to afresh entrant to Group ‘A’ Junior Scale and license fee of the Railway accommodation so provided will be deducted from the monthly remuneration payable to the Contract Medical Practitioner.
- In case Specialists are not available against the vacancies as notified, Railway Administration will reserve the right to engage General Duty Doctors against these vacancies.
- Offer of engagement will be issued in favour of selected candidates; the candidate should report within 15 days from the date of issue of offer letter. The candidates not reported within stipulated time, offer may be treated as cancelled.
- Contract of the CMPs can be terminated by the Railway at any time during the contract period by giving 15 days notice without assigning any reason as per the terms and condition laid down in Railway Board’s L.No:2007/H/14/5 dated-02.04.08; L.No.:96/E(GR)II/9/16 dt 24.08.05; dated 10.05.06 & dated-23.02.2000 and L.No:2007/E/(GR)II/1/1 pt. dated – 12.03.14.
10. Candidates should report with original relevant document for “Walk in Interview” at the venue mentioned above at 09:30 hrs to 11:00 hrs. on the date of interview positively otherwise their application will not be entertained.
11. Notification & other information regarding CMP engagement may be downloaded from www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in ( Click Hajipur → Personnel → Recruitment / Selection / Notification ).