East Central Railway Recruitment 2014 for Dental Surgeon
East Central Railway Dental Surgeon “Walk in Interview” on 28.11.2014 for engagement of Part Time Dental Surgeon ( 4 hours daily / week ) on contract basis for Central Hospital / Patna.
1. “Walk in Interview” will be conducted by East Central Railway on 28.11.2014 for engagement of Part Time Dental Surgeon ( 04 hrs. daily / per week except Sunday & National Holidays ) on contract basis for Central Hospital / East Central Railway / Patna. Candidates having the requisite qualification / eligibility as specified below may appear in the “Walk-in-Interview”. The engagement will be offered purely on contract basis for the period of one ( 01 ) year, which can be renewed as a fresh contract on year to year basis as per Railway Board’s guidelines or till the post filled up by regular Doctors selected from UPSC, whichever is earlier.
East Central Railway Dental Surgeon Interview Venue 2014 : Central Hospital / ECR / Karbigahiya / Patna.
East Central Railway Dental Surgeon Interview Time : 11:00 hrs.
2. Description of ECR Railway Dental Surgeon Posts :
Part Time Dental Surgeon : 01 post ( UR ) for Central Hospital / Patna.
3. East Central Railway Dental Surgeon Qualification 2014 :
- BDS with internship.
- Registered with Dental Council of India / Medical Council of State.
- Having minimum 3 years experience after registration. Preference should be given to those candidates having experience in Govt. or reputed Private Hospital.
4. Age Limit for ECR Railway Dental Surgeon 2014 : Not exceeding 50 years as on 18.10.2014.
5. ECR Railway Dental Surgeon Remuneration 2014 :
- 19400/- ( 04 hrs daily / per week except Sunday & National Holidays ) per month.
- The daily rate of proportionate reduction from the remuneration in the event of absence will be 647/-.
- In case of allotment of Railway accommodation appropriate license fee will be deducted from remuneration.
6. General Conditions and Other Facilities :
- It is notified that the Part Time Dental Surgeon so engaged may be transferred any Divisional Hospital / Health Units in East Central Railway subject to the decision of the competent authority. They will not confer the right of posting against regular vacant post or transfer on request.
- Number of post and place specified above may be to changed. Offer will be on the basis of vacancies available at the time of engagement.
- Post indicated herein may be kept unfilled at the discretion of the Railway administration.
- The contract can be terminated by the Railway at any time during the contract period by giving 15 days notice without assigning any reason as per the terms and condition laid down in Railway Board’s letter no. 2000/H-1/12/27/Pt-1 dt.06.10.2000.
- In the event of regular selection through UPSC, the service rendered by the PTDS on contractual basis as Part Time Dental Surgeon will not be counted for regularization or absorption.
- The candidates working in any Medical Organisation / State Govt. should submit their applications through proper channel with “No objection certificates.”
- No TA / DA will be paid to the candidates for attending such interview.
7. ECR Railway Dental Surgeon How to Apply 2014 :
Applicant intending to join as Part Time Dental Surgeon should apply on prescribed format ( enclosed ) and submit the same up to 11:00 A.M. on the date of Walk in Interview at the venue physically along with self attested photocopies of following documents and attend the Walk in Interview with original certificates as mentioned below.
- Proof of age.
- Proof of passing BDS with Internship & other educational certificates.
- Proof of registration in Indian Dental Council / Dental Council of State.
- Proof of caste in case of SC / ST candidate & creamy layer certificate in case of OBC candidate ( The OBC certificate will be accepted only prescribed format of Central Govt. )
- Mark sheet(s) of relevant qualification.
- Certificate of experience.
- 4 ( four ) copies of passport size photograph with self signature.
8. Candidates should report with original relevant document for walk in interview at the venue mentioned above at 09:30 to 11:00 hrs. on the date of interview positively otherwise application will not be entertained.
9. Notification & other information regarding Part Time Dental Surgeon engagement may be downloaded from www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in