East Central Railway Group C ( Para Medical ) Recruitment 2016
East Central Railway Group C walk in interview for the post of Para Medical Staff on full time contract basis in East Central Railway in Mughalsarai Division under CMS/MGS.
|SI.No.||Category||Pay Scale and Grade Pay||Qualification||Age on Cut-up date as on 01/07/2016||Post & Break-up of Community||Rate of Remuneration Per Month (Consolidated)|
|1||Staff Nurse||9300-34800 GP 4600||Certificate as registered Nurse and Midwife having pass 3 years course in General Nursing and Midwife from a school of Nursing or other institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc. (Nursing)||UR=20-40 |
|2||Lab Chemist||5200-20200 GP 2800||B.Sc. with Bio-Chemistry/Micro Biology/Life Science or equivalent plus Dip. In Medical Lab Technology (DMLT) or Equipment or B.Sc. in Medical Technology (Laboratory) form recognized institution.||UR= 18-33 |
|3||Physiotherapist||9300-34800 GP 4200||10+2 (With science) Plus Diploma / Degree in Physiotherapy.||UR= 18-33 |
Total = 01
|4||Radiographer||5200-20200 GP 2800||10+2 (With Physics and Chemistry) & Diploma in Radio graphy (2 years Course) / X-ray technician.||UR=18-33 |
Total = 01
|5||Dresser||5200-20200 GP 1900||Matriculation & Certificate in dressing from recognized institution with one year experience.||UR=18-33 |
1. The place of posting as well as the number of vacancies is liable to change as per Administrative need. Candidates selected are liable to serve any where in MGS Division of ECR.
2. The engagement of the contract Para medicals is on fully contractual basis up to 30.06.2017 subject to either the availability of currency or regular incumbent is posted whichever is earlier.
3. The contract shall be liable to be terminated by giving two weeks notice by either side in advance without assigning any reason, or if the selected candidate on contract is mentally/physically incapacitated
4. The preference will be given to staff who were engaged previously on contract basis and worked satisfactorily.
5. Contract engagement shall not confer any right for regularization or absorption in the post under any circumstances. Remuneration is consolidated and is prescribed by the Railway Board and Railways do not give any additional facilities. The willing candidates may report for the walk-in interview to the office of the Chief Medical Superintendent Divisional Hospital, Mughalsarai ECR on 21st July, 2016 & 22nd July, 2016 at 10.00 Hours with three passport size colour photographers and following documents in original with to attested copies.
- Date of Birth as per Board’s certificate of class-X.
- Certificate in support of their educational & Technical qualification, e) Caste issued by State Authorities, in case of OBC/SC&ST candidates.
- Candidates will not be entertained to register for walk in interview after 11.00 hours.
In the event of any wrong information, fake academic certificates/Testimonials etc. the candidates will be liable to be taken up under Government of India’s law in force and their services will be terminated without notice. The notification can be seen in the ECR website of http://www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in.