Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited Recruitment 2015 for Security Manager
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited,
( A Joint Venture of Government of India and Government of Delhi ).
Requirement of Retired / Experienced Security Manager on Reemployment from Delhi Police.
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation ( DMRC ) Ltd, a Joint Venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, Lifeline of Delhi, prides itself on its ability to nurture its employees through its unique work culture. Today, DMRC empowered by about 8000 employees with MRTS activities spread over Delhi NCR, Jaipur, Kochi etc. carry more than 2.5 million passengers every day in Delhi & NCR. In addition to the above, DMRC has also been entrusted with the work of preparation of DPR for the High Speed Rail Link Project of Indian Railways at Trivandrum and the Monorail Project at Trivandrum and Kozhikode and consultancy work for different cities in India like Lucknow, Ahmadabad and abroad too like Jakarta, Dhaka etc.
To meet with the immediate requirement of experienced personnel for DMRC and its allied projects, applications are invited from retired / experienced, dynamic and motivated persons of Indian nationality, having relevant experience and working, for the post of Security Manager in DMRC on Reemployment initially for a period of one year ( extendable on year to year basis ).
Assistant Commissioner of Police who have superannuated from Delhi Police in the year 2014 onwards from the below mentioned pay scale are eligible to apply.
|S. No||Post||No. of Vacancy||Educational Qualification||Eligibility Criterion as on 01.01.15||Mode of Induction||Maximum Age Limit on 01.01.15|
|1.||Security Manager||1 ( One )||Graduate||(i) ACP of Delhi Police who have superannuated from grade 9300 - 34800 ( GP - 4800 ). Or|
ACP of Delhi Police who have superannuated from grade 15600 - 39100 ( GP - 5400 ). Or
(ii) ACP of Delhi Police who have superannuated from grade 15600 - 39100 ( GP - 6600 ).
Consolidated DMRC Security Manager Fee Payable 2015 :
- ACP of Delhi Police who have superannuated from grade 9300 – 34800 ( GP – 4800 ) will be eligible for consolidated fee of 47200/-.
- ACP of Delhi Police who have superannuated from grade 15600 – 39100 ( GP – 5400 ) will be eligible for consolidated fee of 47200/-.
- ACP of Delhi Police who have superannuated from grade 15600 – 39100 ( GP – 6600 ) will be eligible for Consolidated fee of 60700/-.
DMRC Security Manager Selection Process 2015 : The selection methodology will comprise of Personal Interview. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, experience, expertise, aptitude and physical fitness. The candidates may be shortlisted for interview, based on their eligibility, experience in the relevant field, tentatively in the ratio of 1:5.
How to Apply for DMRC Security Manager 2015 : Eligible and interested candidates may apply as per the application format at Annexure – I. All relevant documents can be attached with the application regarding.
Schedule of Selection Process for DMRC Security Manager 2015 :
- The complete filled in application form should reach this office latest by 19.06.2015.
- Names of shortlisted candidates will be put up on our website on 07.07.2015.
The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for interview on the scheduled dates and time with all original documents / testimonials and experience certificates.The DMRC Security Manager interview may tentatively be held on 17.07.2015 at Metro Bhawan, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi. No separate communications by post will be sent to the candidates individually. The candidates are required to go through the instructions for interview displayed on our website and appear for the interview accordingly along with original copies of testimonials. The candidates should be in constant touch with DMRC website www.delhimetrorail.com for updated information.
- The names of the candidates, who qualify the selection process, will be uploaded in our website tentatively one week after holding of interview.
- The detailed form to be filled up is enclosed. The candidates shall submit the filled in form and attach two copies of recent passport size photos and all the relevant documents and testimonials with the form.
- Incomplete DMRC Security Manager applications or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. DMRC is not responsible for Loss / delay in post.
- DMRC is not responsible for any printing error that might have inadvertently crept in.
The eligible and willing candidates who fulfill the above mentioned eligibility criteria may apply along with their detailed particulars in the enclosed format by 19.06.2015 positively by speed post to :
The envelope should be properly sealed and super scribed with the name of the post applied for to the following address.
General Manager ( HR ),
3rd Floor, Metro Bhawan,
Fire Brigade Lane,
New Delhi – 110 001.