Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited Recruitment 2013 for Junior Engineers ( Civil )
Requirement of Junior Engineer ( Civil ) for phase – III projects of DMRC on contract basis for a period of four years.
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation ( DMRC ) Ltd, a Joint Venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi. To meet with the immediate requirement of Junior Engineer ( Civil ), DMRC intends to fill up the following vacancies in grade 13500 – 25520 ( IDA )/- ( in regular pay scale with other benefits ) on long term contract basis for a period of four years.
|SI. No||DMRC Post 2013||Total No of DMRC 2013 Posts||Qualification||Max Age as on 01/01/13||Pay Scale and Remuneration|
|1||Junior Engineer ( Civil )||58|
UR - 24
OBC - 21
SC - 07
ST - 06
|Three years diploma in Civil|
Engineering with 60% marks from reputed Government Institutes
|40 years ( with relaxation of age of 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC / ST )||13500 - 25520 ( IDA ) Basic Pay + 35% Perks + prevalent DA in IDA + 30% HRA + Site Allowances as applicable. Life and accident Insurance, Group Savings Linked Insurance, Superannuation Pension Scheme etc|
Eligible and willing candidates who fulfill the above mentioned eligibility criteria may apply along with their particulars in the enclosed format, by 25.04.2013, positively by speed post to :
Executive Director ( HR ),
Fire Brigade Lane,
Mode of Selection for DMRC Junior Civil Engineer 2013 :
- The filled in application form should reach this office latest by 25.04.2013.
- Names of short listed candidates will be put up on our website by 01.05.2013. We intend calling about 5 times the number of candidates than the number of vacancies for interview based on the suitability of the candidate for the job.
- The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for interview on the scheduled dates and time with all original documents and proof of qualifying Diploma in Civil Engineering with 60% marks and the SC / ST / OBC certificates ( OBC certificate should be in Central Format and should be issued within one year ).
- The interview will be held tentatively from 2nd week of May 2013 ( i.e 6th to 10 May – tentatively ) at Metro Bhawan / Fire Brigade Lane / Barakhamba Road / New Delhi.
No separate communications by post will be sent to the candidates individually. The candidates are required to go through the instructions for interview displayed on our website and appear for the interview accordingly along with original copies of testimonials. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be New Delhi.
5. The detailed form to be filled up is enclosed. The candidates shall submit the filled in format and attach two copies of recent passport size photos and all the relevant documents and testimonials. In case a candidate is already employed, the NOC for attending the interview from the present employer will be required at the time of interview.
The candidates should come prepared to stay in Delhi for more than one day at their own expenses in case the selection process takes longer than one day.
DMRC Junior Civil Engineer 2013 Selection Procedure
- The candidates will be subjected to paragraph writing ( Technical topics / General topics ) and interview.
- The names of the candidates, who qualify the interview, will be uploaded on our website on 16th May 2013.
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent for medical examination from 20th May to 24th May 2013 in “A-3″ standard, the details of which are available at DMRC website www.delhimetrorail.com.
Since the requirement is urgent, the selected candidates will be required to join the post immediately. Those who cannot join at 10 days notice need not apply / appear in the interview.
DMRC Junior Civil Engineer 2013 Medical Examination
Expenses for the first time medical examination of the candidate will be borne by DMRC. However, in case a candidate seeks extension for joining, then the second time medical examination expenditure for the joining will be borne by the candidate himself / herself. ( The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness ). Candidates will have to pass through each stage successfully ( including Medical examination ), before being adjudged as suitable for selection. Candidates, who fail in the prescribed medical test, will not be given any alternative employment.
Character & Antecedents :
The success in the examination does not confer any right to appointment unless the corporation is satisfied after such an enquiry, as may be considered necessary, that the candidate having regard to his / her character and antecedents is suitable in all respects for appointment to the service.
Surety Bond :
The candidates selected for the posts of Junior Engineer ( Civil ) on contract will have to execute a surety bond of 75000/- & Cost of training to serve the corporation for a minimum period of three years and also a three months prior notice, will be required before seeking resignation from the corporation.
DMRC Junior Civil Engineer 2013 Concessions & Relaxations :
Upper age relaxation by 5 years for SC / ST and 3 years for OBC candidates ( of Central List ) ( Formats are available on DMRC’s website ), for reserved posts.
Payment of application fee ( including postage charges ) ( non-refundable ) :
- UR & OBC candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of 200/- and SC / ST are required to pay a non-refundable fee of 50/- ( for processing & postage charge ) for the post.
- Eligible and interested candidates may apply as per the application format at Annexure – I enclosing a non-refundable crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited, payable at New Delhi indicating on the reverse of the DD, their name & address, telephone no. if any. Demand Drafts payable at locations other than Delhi / New Delhi will not be accepted. MO/PO or any other mode of payment is not acceptable. Candidates are advised to check the details of Demand Draft carefully before enclosing it with the application form. Candidates should retain a photocopy of their demand draft and application form for future reference.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility, time limit etc before paying the application fee. The requirement is for Delhi, however, the selected candidates can be posted at any of DMRC Project offices in Delhi, NCR, Jaipur, Kochi, etc.
The result for the reserved category post will be provisional and subject to the final outcome of the writ Petition No. 7878/2010 ( Sarv Rural & Urban Welfare Vs UOI & The duly filled in application form should be sent in an envelope super scribing on the cover prominently – Name of Post / Category latest by 25.04.2013 by speed post at the following address. Separate CVs can also be attached with the application.
Executive Director ( HR ),
Fire Brigade Lane,