Delhi Metro Rail Corporation LTD
( A Joint venture of Govt. of India & Govt. of Delhi )
Requirement of Executive Trainees ( Civil / Electrical / Signal & Telcom / Architect )
|On-line registration will start ( www.delhimetrorail.com ), career Link||From 03.04.2013 ( 20:00 hrs )|
|Application fee to be paid||From 03.04.2013 to 22.04.2013|
|Last date for Registration of On-line applications :||22.04.2013 ( 23: 59 hrs. )|
|Last date for receipt of printed registration slip with requisite documents / photo by speed post at following address - Executive Director ( HR ), 3rd Floor, Metro Bhavan, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi - 110001||01.05.2013|
|N. B. First, candidates have to apply online, and then send the registration slip, with valid gate score, inked signatures, photograph, thumb impression, declaration etc. by speed post, to reach DMRC latest by 01.05.2013. The DMRC will not be responsible for any postal delay.|
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation ( DMRC ), the lifeline of Delhi, prides itself on its ability to nurture its employees through its unique work culture. Currently, the DMRC empowered by about 8000 employees with MRTS activities spread over Delhi, NCR, Kochi & Jaipur etc., carry over two million passengers per day in Delhi and NCR. Applications are invited from dynamic and result oriented Engineers ( Civil, Electrical & Electronics ), having a minimum of 70% marks in B.Tech / B.E examinations ( in respective disciplines ) and Architects having a minimum of 60% marks in B.Arch from AICTE recognized Institutes / Universities and should be a valid Gate Score holder ( validity of Gate Score is two years ) for filling up 25 slots of Executive Trainee. The Executive Trainees will be sponsored for one year Post Graduate Diploma Course in Metro Technology and Management by DMRC. On successful completion of the course, the Executive Trainee will be inducted in DMRC as Assistant Manager in grade 20600 – 46500 ( IDA )/- on direct recruitment basis. The date for reckoning the validity of the Gate Score is 22.04.2013 ( i.e the last date of registration of online application ).
|Civil - 9|
UR - 05
OBC - 02
SC - 01
ST - 01
|Electrical - 09|
UR - 03
OBC - 02
SC - 03
ST - 01
|Signal & Telecom - 06|
UR - 02
OBC - 01
SC - 02
ST - 01
|Architect - 01
UR - 01
- All the posts are technical posts and there is no reservation for physically handicapped candidates in this selection. In-take for physically handicapped in identified categories, wherever applicable, to the extent admissible, will be processed separately.
- The result of reserved category posts will be subject to the final outcome of the WRIT Petition No.7878/2010 ( Sarv Rural & Urban Welfare Vs UOI & others ).
- The candidates have to enclose photo copy / down loaded copy of the Gate Score card received by them after qualifying the Gate examination along with their Gate Registration Number, with Registration slip and Challan, as detailed in Sr. No. 3, of selection process, below.
- Candidates appearing for final semester examination in summer of 2013 are also eligible to apply online. However, the candidature of such candidates whose final results is not declared as on the date of filling up the online application, shall be provisional. They may be allowed to appear at the interview only if their final result / Mark sheet, fulfilling the % age requirement, is available in public domain, through newspaper / website and it is produced on the date of interview, failing which their provisional candidature shall stand cancelled automatically and they will have no claim for admission to the course.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for the interview.
2. Age Limit for DMRC Executive Trainees 2013 :
Not more than 28 years as on 01.01.2013 ( i.e not born earlier to 02.01.85 ) with 3 years upper age relaxation for OBC and 5 years upper age relaxation for SC & ST.
3. Process of Selection of Executive Trainees :
The selected candidates will be sent for one year “Post Graduate Diploma Course” in Metro Technology and Management at IIT / Delhi. During the course, the trainees will be paid a stipend of 25000/- p.m. Accommodation facility for self only will be arranged by DMRC during the period of the course at IIT / Delhi. The selected candidates will have to execute a bond of 6 Lakhs to serve DMRC for a period of 5 years ( including one year training period at IIT / Delhi ).
4. Induction :
On successful completion of the course, the Executive Trainees will be inducted as Assistant Manager in DMRC in IDA pay scale of 20600 – 46500/-. Trainees who secure more than 85% marks during the PG Diploma course will be granted two advance increments upon joining as Assistant Manager, those securing between 80% to 85% will be granted only one advance increment at the time of induction while those who secure less than 80% marks will be fixed at the minimum of the grade. Such of the candidates who do not complete the course or do not secure the minimum pass marks in the PG diploma course at IIT / Delhi will not be inducted in DMRC and will have to pay a bond amount of 6 Lakhs to DMRC towards training cost. Those candidates who successfully complete the course but do not join DMRC, their candidature will lapse and they will also have to pay an amount of 6 Lakh to DMRC towards bond amount.
5. Seniority :
The inter-se seniority of the Executive Trainees in the concerned discipline at Assistant Manager level shall be decided on the basis of overall performance at the post Graduate Diploma Course at IIT / Delhi. Their seniority upon absorption will count retrospectively from the date of start of the course at IIT / Delhi.