Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited Recruitment 2016 for Deputy General Manager
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited,
( A Joint Venture of Government of India and Government of Delhi )
Requirement of Dy. General Manager ( Electrical ) / Consultancy Wings for Kochi / Vijayawada / Vishakhapatnam of Direct Recruitment Basis.
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation ( DMRC ) Ltd, a Joint Venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, Lifeline of Delhi, prides itself on its ability to nurture its employees through its unique work culture. Today, DMRC empowered by about 8000 employees with MRTS activities spread over Delhi NCR, Jaipur, Kochi etc. carry more than 2.8 million passengers every day in Delhi & NCR. In addition to the above, DMRC has also been entrusted with the work of preparation of DPR for the High Speed Rail Link Project of Indian Railways at Trivandrum and the Monorail Project at Trivandrum and Kozhikode and consultancy work for different cities in India like Jaipur, Lucknow, Ahmadabad, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam and abroad too like Jakarta, Dhaka etc.
To meet with the immediate requirement of experienced personnel for Electrical Department of DMRC’s Deposit Work / Consultancy wing at Kochi / Vijaywada / Vishakhapatnam, applications are invited from experienced, dynamic and motivated Electrical Engineers of Indian nationality, having relevant work experience, for Dy. General Manager ( Electrical ) on Direct Recruitment basis for DMRC’s deposit work / consulting project at Kochi / Vijaywada / Vishakhapatnam ( outside Delhi / NCR ).
|S. No.||Post||No. of Posts||Educational Qualification||Pay Scale ( IDA )||Mode of Induction||Maximum Age Limit on 01.07.2015||Place of Posting
|1.||Deputy General Manager |
( Electrical )
Post Code : Dy. GM / Electrical
|01 ( One )||Essential : B.E. / B. Tech ( Electrical ) ( 4 Years ) with minimum 60% marks / equivalent CGPA from a Govt. recognized University / Institute.|
Desirable : MS / M.Tech ( Electrical )
|29100 - 54500||Direct Recruitment basis||45||Kochi / Vijaywada / Vishakhapatnam
2. DMRC Dy. General Manager Experience Criteria 2016 : ( As on last date of receipt of application )
For employees serving in Government organisation / PSU in CDA Pay Scales : Executive of Government Organisation / PSUs in CDA pay scale of 15600 – 39100 ( Grade pay 7600 ) with a total of 9 years service at Gazetted / Executive level in any Govt. Organisation or PSU Or
Executive of Government Organisation / PSUs in CDA pay scale of 15600 – 39100 ( Grade pay 6600 ) with a total of 9 years service at Gazetted / Executive level in any Govt. Organisation or PSU with minimum 4 years service at Sr Scale ( 15600 – 39100 ( Grade pay 6600 ) ).
For employees serving in Government organisation / PSU in IDA Pay Scales : Executive of Government Organisation / PSUs in IDA pay scale of 29100 – 54500 with a total of 9 years service at Gazetted / Executive level in any Govt. Organisation or PSU Or
Executive of Government Organisation / PSUs in IDA pay scale of 29400 – 50500 with a total of 9 years service at Gazetted / Executive level in any Govt. Organisation / PSU with minimum 4 years service in pay scale of 29400 – 50500.
For Employees Serving in Private Sector : Executives working in Private Sector with Post Qualification experience ( after completion of last qualification through full time course ) of 9 years with proven track record are eligible for the above post.
3. Essential Work Experience Criteria : ( As on last date of receipt of application )
Relevant experience of working 750 Volts DC Traction ( Third Rail ) for minimum 04 years.
4. DMRC Dy. General Manager Job Description 2016 : The incumbent of the post shall be responsible for managing all Electrical related works pertaining to Delhi Metro and its allied projects at Kochi / Vijaywada / Vishakhapatnam.
5. DMRC Dy. General Manager Selection Process 2016
The selection methodology will comprise a three stage process :
- Group Discussion
- Medical Examination. ( The Medical Examination will be in “Executive / Technical category”. The details of Medical Examination are available on DMRC website ). Candidates shall be called for DMRC Dy. General Manager GD / Interview in the ratio of 1:5, subject to availability of suitable candidates.
The DMRC Dy. General Manager selection process 2016 would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness. Candidates will have to pass through the Screening Process and Medical examination, before being adjudged as suitable for selection. Candidates, who fail in the prescribed medical test, will not be given any alternative employment and decision of the Corporation is final on this issue. All related information shall be available only on Website : http://www.delhimetrorail.com and candidates must remain in constant touch with it.
Deserving Candidate can also be considered for grant of one grade higher on adhoc basis till such time she / he is posted at the specific project. On completion of the project the progression will be in line with others in the cadre as per seniority.
6. Character & Antecedents : The success in the examination does not confer any right to appointment unless the corporation is satisfied after such an inquiry, as may be considered necessary, that the candidate having regard to his / her character and antecedents is suitable in all respects for appointment to the service.
7. Surety Bond : The candidates selected for post of Deputy General Manager ( Electrical ) will have to execute a surety bond of 2,00,000/- & Cost of training along with applicable service tax to serve the corporation for a minimum period of three years ( exclusive of the period in which one remained on LWP or EOL ) and also a three months prior notice, will be required before seeking resignation from the corporation.
8. Pay and Emoluments : The pay & emoluments for the post of DGM / Electrical shall be as per pay scales under the IDA ( Industrial DA ) as applicable from time to time and other benefits which include Perks, HRA / Lease, Medical benefit, EPF, Gratuity, and Insurance etc. as per extant rules of the Corporation.
9. DMRC Dy. General Manager Recruitment Selection Details 2016 :
- Last date of receipt of filled in DMRC Dy. General Manager application through Speed post is 28.12.2015.
- Names of pre qualified candidates in the ratio of 1:5 will be displayed on our website tentatively on 15.01.2016 by 6 pm along with other details like venue, time etc.
- The DMRC Dy. General Manager interview may be held on 22.01.2016 ( tentatively ) ( Complete details will be displayed on our website ). The DMRC Dy. General Manager selection process 2016 will consist of Interview and Group Discussions.
- No separate communications by post will be sent to candidates individually. Candidates are required to go through the instructions for interview displayed on our website and appear for the interview accordingly along with original copies of testimonials.
- The DMRC Dy. General Manager final results will be declared by 28.01.2016 ( tentatively ).
Eligible and interested candidates for the aforesaid posts may apply as per the application format at Annexure – I. The candidate must enclose all relevant proof / documents in support of qualification, experience & pay scale / gross salary.
The candidates presently employed in Govt. or Public sector undertaking ( PSUs ) should forward their application through proper channel along with the APARs for the last five years, so as to reach the under mentioned address by the stipulated date.
The candidates shortlisted for Screening Process will be advised though our website only and will be eligible for re-imbursement of train fare by AC III tier.
The duly filled in application form should be sent in an envelope super scribing on the cover prominently – Name of Post latest by 28.12.2015, by speed post at the following address.
General Manager ( HR ),
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.,
Metro Bhawan Fire Brigade Lane,