Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited Recruitment 2015 for Chief Engineer
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited,
( A Joint Venture of Government of India and Government of Delhi )
Requirement of Chief Engineer ( Track ) in DMRC on Direct Recruitment Basis.
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation ( DMRC ) Ltd, a Joint Venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, Lifeline of Delhi, prides itself on its ability to nurture its employees through its unique work culture. Today, DMRC empowered by about 8000 employees with MRTS activities spread over Delhi NCR, Jaipur, Kochi etc. carry more than 2.6 million passengers every day in Delhi & NCR. In addition to the above, DMRC has also been entrusted with the work of preparation of DPR for the High Speed Rail Link Project of Indian Railways at Trivandrum and the Monorail Project at Trivandrum and Kozhikode and consultancy work for different cities in India like Lucknow, Ahmadabad and abroad too like Jakarta, Dhaka etc.
To meet with the immediate requirement of experienced IRSE ( Indian Railway Service of Engineers ) officers for Civil Department of DMRC and its allied projects, applications are invited from experienced IRSE officers of Railways / Railway PSUs / Metro only, having relevant experience of Railways / Metro related working, on Direct Recruitment basis.
|S. No.||Post||No. of Vacancy||Payscale ( IDA )||Maximum Age Limit on 01.07.2015
|1.||Chief Engineer / Track ( CE / Track )||01 ( One )||51300 - 73000/-||55|
1. Experience Criteria : ( As on last date of receipt of application )
For employees serving in Railways / Railway PSUs in CDA Pay Scales : Executive of Government Organisation / PSUs in CDA pay scale of 37400 – 67000 ( Grade pay 10000 ) with a total of 23 years service at Gazetted / Executive level in any Govt. Organisation or PSU including services put in on deputation in the above pay scale. Or
Executive of Government Organisation / PSUs in CDA pay scale of 37400 – 67000 ( Grade pay 8700 ) with a total of 23 years service at Gazetted / Executive level in any Govt. Organisation or PSU and 8 years service at Selection Grade ( 37400 – 67000 ( Grade pay 8700 ) ) including services put in on deputation in the above pay scale.
For employees serving in Government organisation / PSUs in IDA Pay Scales : Executive of Government Organisation / PSUs in IDA pay scale of 51300 – 73000 with a total of 23 years service at Gazetted / Executive level in any Govt. Organisation or PSU including services put in on deputation in the above pay scale. Or
Executive of Government Organisation / PSUs in IDA pay scale of 43200 – 66000/- with a total of 23 years service at Gazetted / Executive level in any Govt. Organisation / PSU and 5 years relevant service in pay scale of 43200 – 66000, including services put in on deputation in the above pay scale.
2. Work Experience : The candidate should have a proven multi disciplinary experience profile including :
Essential : Candidate should have experience of Construction and Maintenance of Track in Railways / Metro.
Desirable : Candidate should have experience and knowledge of inter-face with Railway related disciplines such as track laying works, signalling, electrification and rolling stock, etc.
3. DMRC Job Description 2015 : The incumbent of the post shall be responsible for managing Track works related to Metro Project and its operations.
4. DMRC Selection Process 2015
The selection methodology will comprise a three-stage process :
- Group Discussion
- Medical Examination.( The Medical Examination will be in “Executive / Technical category” ).
Candidates shall be called for GD / Interview in the ratio of 1:5, subject to availability of suitable candidates.
The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness. Candidates will have to pass through the Selection Process and Medical examination, before being adjudged as suitable for selection. Candidates, who fail in the prescribed medical test, will not be given any alternative employment and decision of the Corporation is final on this issue. All related information shall be available only on Website : http://www.delhimetrorail.com and candidates must remain in constant touch with it.
5. Character & Antecedents : The success in the examination does not confer any right to appointment unless the corporation is satisfied after such an inquiry, as may be considered necessary, that the candidate having regard to his / her character and antecedents is suitable in all respects for appointment to the service.
6. Surety Bond : The candidates selected for post of Chief Engineer ( Track ) will have to execute a surety bond of 2,00,000/- plus applicable service tax & Cost of training plus applicable service tax to serve the corporation for a minimum period of three years ( exclusive of the period in which one remained on LWP or EOL ) and also a three months prior notice, will be required before seeking resignation from the corporation.
7. Probation : The selected candidates on appointment will be on Probation for a period of two years ( including period of training ).
8. Pay and Emoluments : The pay & emoluments for the post of Chief Engineer / Track shall be as per pay scales under the IDA ( Industrial DA ) as applicable from time to time and other benefits which include Perks, Lease / HRA, Medical benefit, EPF, Gratuity, and Insurance etc. as per extant rules of the Corporation.
9. DMRC Recruitment Selection Details 2015 :
- Last date of receipt of filled in application through Speed post is 08.10.2015.
- Names of pre-qualified candidates in the ratio of 1:5 will be displayed on our website tentatively on 19.10.2015 by 6 pm along with other details like venue, time etc.
- The Screening may be held on 28.10.2015 ( tentatively ) ( Complete details will be displayed on our website ). The screening process will consist of Interview and Group Discussions.
- No separate communications by post will be sent to candidates individually. Candidates are required to go through the instructions for interview displayed on our website and appear for the interview accordingly along with original copies of testimonials.
- The final results may be declared by 04.11.2015 ( tentatively ).
Eligible and interested candidates for the aforesaid posts may apply as per the application format at Annexure – I. The candidate must enclose all relevant proof / documents in support of qualification, experience & pay scale / gross salary.
The candidates presently employed in Indian Railways or Railway Public sector undertaking ( PSUs ) should forward their application through proper channel along with the APARs for the last five years, so as to reach the under mentioned address by the stipulated date.
The candidates shortlisted for Selection Process will be advised though our website only and will be eligible for re-imbursement of train fare by AC – III tier.
Application Format for DMRC Jobs 2015 : Please see Annexure ( I ).
The duly filled in application form should be sent in an envelope super scribing on the cover prominently – Name of Post latest by 08.10.2015, by speed post at the following address.
General Manager ( HR ),
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.,
Metro Bhawan Fire Brigade Lane,