Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited Recruitment 2015 for Assistant Manager, Junior Engineer
|DMRC Online Link||www.delhimetrorail.com ( go to career Link )|
|DMRC Assistant Manager Recruitment Notification||Recruitment of Assistant Manager ( Civil ) & Junior Engineer ( Civil ) on contract basis for 4 years.|
|DMRC Assistant Manager Online Registration will Start||24.08.2015 ( 18:00 hours onwards )
|DMRC Assistant Manager Application Fee to be paid between||25.08.2015. to 23.09.2015. ( Between SBI Banking Hours )|
|DMRC Assistant Manager Bank Challan will be generated upto ( through DMRC Website )||20.09.2015 ( till 23:59 hours )|
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation ( DMRC ) Ltd, a Joint venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi, has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation ( DMRC ), the lifeline of Delhi, prides itself on its ability to nurture its employees through its unique work culture. Today DMRC empowered by about 8000 employees with MRTS activities spread over Delhi, NCR, Jaipur, Kochi etc., carry more than 2.5 million passengers every day in Delhi and NCR.
In addition to the above, DMRC has also been entrusted with the work of preparation of DPR for the High Speed Rail Link Project of Indian Railways at Trivandrum and the Monorail Project at Trivandrum and Kozhikode and consultancy work for different cities in India like Lucknow, Ahmadabad and abroad too like Jakarta, Dhaka etc.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation applications are invited from young, experienced, dynamic and motivated persons of Indian nationality, having relevant eligibility, for the post of Assistant Manager ( Civil ) & Junior Engineer ( Civil ) in DMRC on Contract Basis for its Consultancy Wing for a period of 4 ( Four ) years, to be posted anywhere outside Delhi / NCR like Nagpur, Pune, Lucknow, Vijayawada, Kochi, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, etc.
|S.No.||Post Name & Post Code||Grade ( IDA )||No. of Vacancies* including reserved categories||Educational Qualification||Max Age as on 01.07.2015||Medical Standards**||Mode of Employment|
|1.||Assistant Manager ( Civil ) Post Code : E01||20600 - 46500/-||31 ( UR - 16, SC - 05 ST - 02, OBC - 8 ) Distribution for 31 posts initially : 10 posts for Vijayawada 21 posts for Mumbai.||GATE qualified candidates for the year 2014 or 2015. Candidates should have secured minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in B.E. / B.Tech ( Civil ) from a Govt. recognized University / Institute, with a valid GATE Score in 2014 or 2015 Knowledge of speaking and writing of English is required.||28 years ( 18 years to 28 years i.e born not earlier than 02/07/87 and not later than 01/07/97 ).||Executive-Technical||Contract ( 4 years )|
|2.||Junior Engineer ( Civil ) Post Code : NE01||13500 - 25520/- ( likely to be revised )||100 ( UR - 51, SC - 15, ST - 7, OBC - 27, EXS*** 14 ) Distribution for 100 posts initially : 40 posts for Vijayawada 60 posts for Mumbai.||Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Institutes or equivalent.|
Knowledge of speaking and writing of English is required.
|28 years ( 18 years to 28 years i.e born not earlier than 02/07/87 and not later than 01/07/97 )||Aye-Three||Contract ( 4 years )|
*Vacancies are subject to increase / decrease.
**The details of the Medical Standards are available on DMRC website at www.delhimetrorail.com.
***on horizontal basis.
- Candidates after Selection can be Posted anywhere outside Delhi / NCR like Nagpur, Pune, Lucknow, Vijaywada, Kochi, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Mumbai, Visakhapatnam.
- The result of Reserved Category posts will be subject to the final outcome of WRIT Petition No.7878/2010 ( Sarv Rural & Urban Welfare Vs UOI & others ).
1. DMRC Assistant Manager Qualifications 2015 : As prescribed above, candidates who are appearing for the qualifying exam, passing of which would make them educationally eligible for these posts but are not informed of the results, will also be eligible for applying for these posts. Such candidates will be admitted to the examination, if otherwise eligible, but their candidature would be deemed to be provisional and subject to cancellation, if they do not produce proof of having passed the eligibility examination on the date of Group Discussion / Interview, which is likely to be held or declared tentatively in October / November 2015. The proof of passing a result should have been declared in public domain through newspaper / website etc.
2. Preference for Regional Language :
- Candidates having speaking and writing knowledge of Telugu will be preferred for posting against earmarked posts for Vijayawada.
- Candidates having speaking and writing knowledge of Marathi will be preferred for posting against earmarked posts for Mumbai.
3. Job Profile :
- Job profile of Assistant Manager / Civil pertains to constructions of Metro and management of Project related works including Consultancy etc.
- Job profile of Junior Engineer / Civil include constructions of Metro line / stations / viaduct / tunnel etc and supervision of Civil Construction and Contractor‟s work etc,
4. Mode of DMRC Assistant Manager Selection 2015 :
- The selection methodology for Assistant Manager ( Civil ) – will comprise of a three-stage process Written Test ( two papers ), Group Discussion and Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination in the respective category.
- The selection methodology for Junior Engineer ( Civil ) – will comprise of a two-stage process Written Test ( two papers ), and Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination in the respective category.
5. DMRC Assistant Manager Medical Examination 2015 :
All candidates shall have to undergo the medical fitness test(s) and meet the medical standards prescribed by DMRC for respective post. Expenses for the first time medical examination of the candidate will be borne by DMRC, however in case candidate seeks extension for joining, then the second time, if need so arises, the expenditure of Test/s will be borne by the candidate himself or herself. Candidates having undergone LASIK surgery are not eligible for any post. The selection process will judge various facets of Knowledge, Comprehension, Skill, Aptitude and Physical fitness. Candidates will have to pass through each stage successfully ( including Medical Examination ) before being adjudged suitable for selection. The Candidates, who fail in the prescribed medical test, will not be given any alternative employment and the decision of the Corporation will be final on this issue. The Dates of Written Examination, Result of Written Examination and all the recruitment related information shall be available only on website https://www.delhimetrorail.com and the candidates should remain in constant touch with it.
6. DMRC Assistant Manager Written Test 2015 : The Written test will comprise of two papers Paper I and Paper II to be held on the same day at the same centre.
Paper I : It will consist of multiple choice objective type questions, bilingual ( Hindi / English ) on General Awareness, Logical Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and Knowledge of the Discipline / Trade. There will be a total of 120 question each carrying equal marks. There will be negative marking, for every wrong answer one third ( 1/3 ) mark will be deducted. The Paper I duration will be 90 minutes.
Paper II : Paper II will consist of multiple choice objective type questions on General English to judge the knowledge of English language. There will be a total of 60 questions each carrying equal marks. There will be negative marking, for every wrong answer one third ( 1/3 ) mark will be deducted. The Paper II duration will be 45 minutes.
Candidates who qualify paper I and rank high on the merit list within the zone of consideration as decided by DMRC, will only be evaluated for Paper II. The successful candidates based on the written test ( Paper I & II put together ) shall be called for Group Discussion / Interview Test at Delhi NCR.
For Assistant Manager ( Civil ) Candidate having valid GATE 2014 or 2015 score in Civil will only be called for written test and subsequent for Group Discussion / Interview. Only Gate 2014 or 2015 score is valid for this recruitment process. The score is valid only if the candidate obtains more than or equal to the qualifying marks as fixed for the above paper by GATE 2014 or 2015. The qualifying marks for GATE 2014 or 2015 examination shall be as per the criteria adopted by conducting authority of GATE 2014 or 2015 Examination.
The candidate for all posts ( all categories ) to be called for Group Discussion / Interview as the case may be, at Delhi and shall be paid to and fro sleeper class railway fare for journey by the shortest route between railway station nearest to hometown and Delhi. No reimbursement shall be made to the candidates appearing for the written examination.
7. Character & Antecedents : The success in the examination does not confer any right to appointment unless the corporation is satisfied after such an inquiry, as may be considered necessary, that the candidate having regard to his / her character and antecedents is suitable in all respects for appointment to the service.
8. Surety Bond : The candidates selected for post of Assistant Manager ( Civil ) and Junior Engineer ( Civil) will have to execute a surety bond of 1,50,000/- & 75,000/- respectively & Cost of training along with applicable service tax to serve the corporation for a minimum period of three years ( exclusive of the period in which one remained on LWP or EOL ) and also a three months prior notice, will be required before seeking resignation from the corporation.
9. DMRC Assistant Manager Pay and Emoluments 2015 : The pay & emoluments for the post of Assistant Manager ( Civil ) and Junior Engineer ( Civil ) shall be as per pay scales the IDA ( Industrial DA ) as applicable from time to time and other benefits which include Perks, HRA / Lease, Medical benefit, EPF, Gratuity, and Insurance etc. as per extant rules of the Corporation.
10. Concession & Relaxations :
- Upper Age relaxation by 5 years for SC / ST and 3 years for OBC candidates ( of central list ) ( Formats are available on DMRC Website for reserved posts ).
- Upper Age relaxation for candidates belonging to Jammu and Kashmir who had ordinarily been domiciled in state between 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989.
- Upper age for Ex-servicemen will be length of service +3 years, subject to a maximum age of 40 years. The Ex-servicemen are those who are covered in the definition, as per extant rules of Ministry of Defence / Govt of India.
- Reservation for Ex-Servicemen, wherever applicable, shall be treated as horizontal reservation, i.e reservation to Ex-servicemen belonging to any category ( UR / SC / ST / OBC ) will be adjusted within in the category to which the selected Ex-Serviceman candidate belongs.
- Existing DMRC employees who have completed at least 3 years / 5 years continuous service in DMRC as on 01/07/2015, will be given age relaxation to the extent of 3 years / 5 years as on the date of reckoning of age limit for i.e 01/07/2015 for posts in non-executive Cadre and Executive cadre respectively i.e 3 years upper age relaxation for non-executive posts & 5 years upper age relaxation for executive posts.
11. DMRC Assistant Manager Payment of Application Fee ( Including Postage Charges ) ( Non-Refundable ) :
- UR & OBC ( including Ex-servicemen ) candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of 400/- ( inclusive of bank charges plus service tax ) and SC / ST candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of 150/- ( for processing fee only, inclusive of bank charges plus service tax ).
- Application fee including Bank transaction charges once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility, the closing date for submission of online application before applying the application fee plus bank transaction charges.
How to Apply for DMRC Assistant Manager 2015 :
- Candidates are required to apply online through website www.delhimetrorail.com only. No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he / she should create his / her new e-mail ID before applying online. Under no circumstances, he / she should share / mention e-mail ID to / of any other person.
- Candidates are first to required to go the DMRC‟s website www.delhimetrorail.com and click on the link “Career”.
- Thereafter, he / she may open the recruitment notification titles “DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2015 (71) & (72)”.
- He / she should thoroughly go through the vacancy notification first to let him / her know the eligibility, age criteria etc.
- Candidates are required to click the link “generation of the bank challan” ( fee payment voucher ) and enter necessary details like Name, Date of birth, Mobile no and Amount.
- A Bank Challan with Bank Reference Number ( the reference number will be unique ) will be generated. The Bank Challan will be generated only up to 20.09.2015 ( upto 23.59 hrs ) from the date of issue of advertisement.
- The system generated Bank Challan will be in triplicate ( 1st Copy – Bank Copy, 2nd Copy Candidate‟s Copy and 3rd Copy-DMRC‟s copy ). Candidates are required to take a print out of this system generated Bank Challan and deposit the requisite Written Examination Fee ( for fee details see para “Payment of application fee” ) in any branch of State Bank Of India ( SBI ) after a minimum of 24 hrs of generation of the Bank Challan only, State Bank of India ( SBI ) has been authorized by DMRC to collect the application fee, in a specially opened DMRC Account No. 33700092265.
- For payment of fees, candidates has to approach the nearest SBI branch with the system generated bank challan only, with the unique “Bank Reference Number” in triplicate ( ( 1st Copy–Bank Copy, 2nd Copy-Candidate‟s Copy and 3rd Copy-DMRC‟s copy ) downloaded from DMRC website www.delhimetrorail.com.
- The system generated challan printed from the DMRC’s website should only be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting amount in the allocated account.
- On receipt of the money, the bank will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch code of the bank collecting the money. Candidates are required to collect the “Candidates Copy” and “DMRC Copy” from the Bank. They are also required to ensure themselves that these bank challan contain (i) SBI Journal Number (ii) Branch name (iii) Branch Code No. (iv) Date of deposit (v) Amount.
- DMRC will not be responsible in case the candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account. There will not be any other mode of payment of application fee.
- Application fee is to be paid between 25.08.2015 to 23.09.2015 only.
- Demand Drafts, cheques, money orders, Postal Orders, pay orders, Bankers Cheques, postal stamps, etc, will not be accepted towards application fee.
- Candidates are now ready to apply online, only after a minimum of two working dates of depositing the fee in the bank, by re-visiting the career link i.e., “DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2015 (71) & (72)” on DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com and by going to sub link titles “Apply Online” and follow the instructions given therein carefully for Online Registration.
- The online registration will remain active from 18.00 hrs of 24.08.2015 to 23.59 hrs of 23.09.2015 only. In order to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. DMRC will not be responsible for network problems or any other problem of this nature in submission of online application during last days due to heavy rush etc.
- Kindly select the post applied for and fill in the requisite details in the online application format. All the fields in the online application format should be filled up carefully. There will be a preview of the application filled in by the candidates before submitting the application, so that it can be edited. After submission of the application, no modification will be permitted.
- Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of GATE – 2014 or 2015 Score card, passport colour photo, signature scan copy, prescribed qualification / Marksheet, OBC / SC / ST certificates. The size of these scanned copies should be within 100kb and in pdf files only.
- Once you submit your application, the system will generate a unique Registration No. and generate a Registration Slip, which will have unique Registration number your basic details like name, category and post applied for.
General Instructions for DMRC Assistant Manager 2015 :
- While applying for these posts, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished by him / her are correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidates will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is / are detected even after appointment, his / her services are liable to be terminated.
- The validity of the selection panel is for two years from the date if its approval.
- The selection of candidate by DMRC does not confer any right to the candidate for appointment.
- Candidates employed in Govt Dept / PSU / Autonomous Body Must produce “NOC” from the present employer on the date of Interview / Medical.
- Community / Caste certificate in Central formats ( SC / ST / OBC ), for seeking age relaxation etc, with the registration slip. ( All these formats are available on DMRC’s website DMRC website www.delhimetrorail.com ). No other format will be acceptable.
- A candidate who claims to belong to one of the other backward classes has to submit in support of his claim an attested copy of a certificate in the prescribed form issued by the competent authority specified by the Central Govt, in their O.M. No-36012/22/93-Estt (SC) dated 08.09.93. OBC certificate should be current & issues within one year of the closing date of the application.
- Candidates should keep sufficient number of same Photographs in serve for future use, which they are using in the registration slip.
- Request for change of mailing address or e-mail address will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Delhi Only.
- DMRC reserve the right to fix the minimum standard / qualifying marks for each components of selection for all posts.
- Candidates must remain in constant touch with DMRC’s website DMRC website www.delhimetrorail.com for information regarding dates of written test, result of written tests, schedule of Interview / GD / Skill test, standards of Vision for medical tests etc. The eligible candidates, whose application are available on the Master list may download the admit card through DMRC‟s website as per schedule & instructions notified on DMRC’s website in advance.
- The admit card for written test will not be sent by post or e-mail. It will only be downloaded from DMRC website www.delhimetrorail.com.
- The issue of an Admit card or result notification to appear in the Written test / skill Test / Interview / GD / Medical fitness test or the fact of having passed these tests or having been placed on the final merit list, will not be a proof of any candidates eligibility. Candidature will be purely on provisional subject to eligibility and other verification before or after appointment in DMRC. The onus of ensuring that candidate meets all the eligibility requirement will rest on the candidate himself / herself all through the recruitment process. Candidates will be allowed to appear in Written test / Interview / GD / Medical fitness test purely on provisional basis and no candidate will have a right to appointment or any compensation only on the ground of having appeared in or passed the written or any other screening test.
- DMRC is not responsible for any printing error that might have inadvertently crept in.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- Bringing mobile phone / communication device in the examination Hall will be deemed guilty of misconduct & suitable actions including immediate expulsion of candidate from the examination hall will be taken.
N.B : Candidates should refer to advertisement given the Employment News or on DMRC’s website only, for the purpose of applying for the jobs. DMRC has not authorised any other agency / vendor to publish the instant advertisement and application form. The only and accepted mode of submission of application has exhaustively been explained under title “How to apply”. In case of any discrepancy in advertisement published in various newspaper / Employment News etc, the contents as put on DMRC‟s website www.delhimetrorail.com, will prevail.
The envelope should be properly sealed and super scribed with the name of the post applied for.
General Manager ( HR ),
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd,
3rd Floor, Metro Bhawan,
Fire Brigade Lane,
New Delhi – 110 001.