Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Recruitment 2015 for Para Medical Staff
Notification for Walk in Interview
1. Walk in Interview will be held for engagement of following Para Medical Staff on contract basis for the period upto 30.06.2015 from the date of engagement as per details given below :
|S.No.||Category||Reservation as per PBR||Total||Age as on 01.01.2015||Qualification & Eligibility||Date of Interview||Consolidated Remuneration|
|1.||Staff Nurse||04||01||-||02||07||20 to 40 years||Candidates should possess certificate as registered nurse and midwife having been passed 03 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a School of Nursing or other institutions recognised by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc ( Nursing ).||29.12.2014||21190/- per month|
|2.||Pharmacist||01||01||-||02||04||20 to 35 years||10 +2 in Science or its equivalent with 02 years diploma in Pharmacy and registration with Pharmacy Council of India or registration with State Pharmacy Council.||29.12.2014||12190/- per month|
* Proportionate deduction will be made for absence from duty.
Duties & Responsibilities :
For Sl.No 1 & 2 : The Duties and Responsibilities as defined in IRMM.
2. The age is relaxable for SC / ST by 05 years and OBC by 03 years.
3. The above engagement is purely on Contract basis for specified period and the consolidated pay as indicated above will only be paid. Any other allowance is not admissible. Their engagement in selection is liable to be terminated as and when regularly selected staff reports for duty vice them even earlier than the term of contract.
4. The eligible candidates should attend the walk in interview to be held on 29.12.2014 at 10:30 hrs in K.G. Hospital / CLW / Chittaranjan along with the applications in prescribed proforma be supplied at the time of reporting for Walk in Interview. The application supported by one attested copy of certificates should produce original documents of their testimonials at the time of Walk in Interview.
5. The time of reporting for Walk in Interview is upto 11:00 hrs on 29.12.2014.