Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Recruitment 2015 for Contract Medical Practitioners
A Walk-in-Interview will be conducted to form a panel of doctors for their engagement as “Contract Medical Practitioners” on full-time contract basis for one year duration in Chittaranjan Locomotive Works / Chittaranjan on the following terms and conditions :
Doctors who are willing for the above engagement satisfying the Terms and Conditions as given below are requested to report to the following place with all certificates for the CLW Walk-in-Interview :
|Report to||Date of Interview||Reporting Time|
|CPO's Chamber / GM Office / CLW / CRJ||06.05.2015||10:00 hrs.|
While attending the Chittaranjan Locomotive Works interview, the candidates are requested to bring relevant certificates in original with attested copies of the same in support of age, qualification, experience etc. and two passport size photographs duly attested and CLW application 2015 duly filled in as per format given ( with one of the two photographs posted ).
Terms and Conditions for Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Jobs 2015
1. Name of the CLW Post 2015 : Contract Medical Practitioner ( CMP ) on full time engagement.
2. Nature of Engagement : The engagement is purely on contractual basis for one year or till regular UPSC selected Doctors ( ADMO / DMO ) become available whichever is earlier. Further, the services of these doctors are also terminable before the expiry of one year. The services rendered as contract doctors is a stop gap arrangement and will not have any bearing in respect of consideration of their period in case of regular selection through UPSC. It will also not confer any right selection through UPSC. It will also not confer any right for automatic regularization / absorption.
2(a) Railway Retired doctors up to the age of 65 years are also eligible to engage themselves as CMPs and for the same, they can also attend this interview for engagement as CMP in Railways against existing regular vacancies. Such engagement of Retired Railway doctors as CMPs shall be for a maximum of two terms of one year each and for each term of one year a fresh contract shall be entered.
3. Remuneration for CLW Contract Medical Practitioners Jobs 2015 :
- A monthly remuneration of 55,000/- per month for G.D.M.O. and 39,400/- for Dental Surgeon.
- 65,000/- per month for Specialists.
(2) Retired Railway doctors will get the fixed remuneration of 46,000/- per month ( subject to the condition that remuneration + pension drawn by Retired Railway doctors should not exceed the last pay drawn ).
In case Govt. accommodation is provided to a Contract Medical Practitioner, an amount equivalent to the sum of HRA and license fee of the accommodation so provided will be deducted from the monthly remuneration as per rules.
4. Other Facilities for CLW Recruitment 2015 : Subject to extant rules being applicable, the following facilities may be extended :
- One set of 1st class complementary Pass for self & family during each contract shall be issued after three months of regular contract service ( except Retired Railway Doctors ). No Passes / PTOs shall be admissible to retired Railway doctors engaged as CMP.
- Contract Medical Practitioners can avail themselves of free medical treatment for self only ( except Retired Railway Doctors ).
- Expenses on out station journey connected with contracted work will be borne by the Railway. Daily allowance at specified rates will be admissible for such work.
5. Qualifications for CLW Contract Medical Practitioners 2015 :
- For GDMOs : MBBS from a recognized University and must have completed one year rotating internship and should be in possession of a valid Registration Certificate issued by any of the Stat Medical Councils / Medical Councils of India.
- In case of specialists, they should possess P.G. qualifications / Diploma / Degree in the speciality recognized by MCI.
6. No. of CLW Contract Medical Practitioners Posts : Total 05 ( Five ) ( UR-02, OBC-01, SC-01, PWD-01 ).
Out of above 05 posts, 01 post would be filled up by a Dental Surgeon. However, in case of non-availability of PWD candidates, other candidates will be engaged as CMPs. A waiting list will also be prepared from amongst suitable candidates.
CMPs can be posted anywhere in HU, Dispensary, Hospital etc. in CLW as per requirement.
7. Age Limit for CLW Contract Medical Practitioners 2015 : (a) Not exceeding 50 years as on 01.07.2015 ( 5 years’ age relaxation for SC / STs and 3 years for OBCs ), (b) Not exceeding 65 years for retired railway doctors subject to maximum five terms of one year each.