Central Railway Recruitment 2015 for Trade Apprentices
Engagement of Trade Apprentices under the Apprentice Act – 1961, in the Diesel Loco Shed, Pune.
1) Applications are invited from eligible candidates for engagement of Act Apprentices under the Apprentice Act – 1961 to fill in the designated trades mentioned below, in the Diesel Loco Shed, Pune. The designated trade wise and community wise break up of 94 seats for Diesel Loco Shed proposed to be filled in areas under :
|S.No||Designated Trade||No. of Apprentices Recommended||Distribution of Community wise breakup|
|3.||Welder ( G & E )||05||03||01||-||01|
|5.||Painter ( General )||01||01||-||-||--|
A) Central Railway Trade Apprentices Eligibility Conditions 2015 :
a) Central Railway Trade Apprentices Educational Qualification 2015 : Under 10 +02 Scheme.
Passed 10th Minimum with 50% marks in ( State board / ICSE / CBSE / NIOS etc. ) Matriculation & ITI.
b) Age Limit as mentioned below, on the date of Issue of this Notification. ( i.e. 08.09.2015 ) :
- ITI Passed candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC / ST candidates and 03 years in case of OBC candidates.
2) Central Railway Trade Apprentices Selection 2015 :
Selection for Act Apprentice would be based on merit without any written examination. The Merit would consist of :
- Percentage of marks in 10th class at Board Level ( State / ICSE / CBSE / NIOS ) with Minimum 50% marks.( Aggregate )
- Weightage of 05% ( Marks ) for an additional ITI qualification.
3) Stipend Payable for Central Railway Trade Apprentices 2015 :
- During Ist Year of Training : 7002/- P.M.
- During IInd Year of Training : 7877/- P.M.
Central Railway Trade Apprentices How to Apply 2015
- Central Railway Trade Apprentices Application 2015 should be dropped in the box provided in the Time Token Office of Diesel Loco Shed, Ghorpuri, Pune – 411 001 or send by ordinary post only. Applications sent by RPAD / Speed Post / Courier will not be accepted.
- Application should be hand written in Hindi / English by the candidate only in the prescribed proforma.
- Xerox Copy of School Leaving Certificate / Academic / Technical qualification / Caste Certificate ( if any ) issued by the appropriate authority duly attested should be attached along with the prescribed application form.
- Applicant should paste his / her recent ( Not more than three months old ) Passport size photo on the right side corner ( space provided ) on the prescribed proforma duly signed by him / her.
- Applicants should submit separate application for each trade for which they want to compete.
- Application should be addressed to “Sr. Divisional Mechanical Engineer ( Diesel ), Diesel Shed, Ghorpuri, Pune – 411 001″.
- Self addressed envelope sized 9″X4″, with postal stamp for 30/- pasted on the same along with 02 passport size Photo should be submitted along with the prescribed application proforma.
Note : No Original Certificate should be sent along with the application.
General Conditions for Central Railway Trade Apprentices 2015 :
- Application should be completed in all respect. Incomplete / Unsigned / Recent Photograph Not pasted / Non-Submission of attested copies of certificates shall be a disqualification for eligibility and shall be deemed to be rejected. Mere submission of application will not confer upon any right on the applicant to be called for medical examination and verification of documents.
- Application submitted beyond the last date of submission shall be deemed to be rejected.
- Mandatory certificates to be enclosed by the applicant in order to decide the eligibility.
- Date of Birth Certificate ( leaving Certificate ).
- Educational qualification Certificate ( Academic / Technical-Mark-sheet / Passing Certificate )
- Caste Certificate.
- Candidates selected to be called for medical examination will have to bring their original certificates at the time of medical examination.
- Candidates appearing for medical examination and document verification shall come at their own expenses.
- Selected candidates should have to conform to the Appropriate Standard of Physical fitness prescribed for the relevant trades examined by the Railway Medical Authority for their medical fitness i.e. B – 1 Medical Category.
- Administration reserves the right of allotting of designated trades after the final selection.
- Apprentices shall make their own arrangement for stay during the period of training.
- Candidates selected under the Apprentice Act – 1961, shall execute a contract of Apprenticeship with the establishment before commencement of training.
- Apprentices shall be controlled by the provisions of Apprentice Contract executed between the employer and the Apprentice.
- Apprentices shall be paid stipend payable during the period of training, subject to the work and conduct of the Apprentice being satisfactory.
- Training consists of Basic Training followed by practical training including a course of related instructions appropriate to the designated trades.
- Training of ITI candidates shall be regulated accordingly.
- Working Hours shall be observed as per the attached establishment.
- 5% weightage should be given for ITI qualification in the relevant trade where the MEQ is matriculation. There should be no weightage for Diploma in Engineering for intake of trade apprentices under the Apprentice Act as trade related education is not a part of the course curriculum of an engineering diploma. There will be no other weightage.
- There will be no interview.
- Leave shall be granted according to the rules prescribed under the Apprentice Act and Holidays will be applicable as per the establishment / workshop attached.
- In case of Misconduct / Indiscipline / Poor performance by the apprentice during the period of training the Railway Administration will exercise power for termination of Apprenticeship and also shall recover stipend paid till then, with interest applicable thereto.
- Apprentices are entitled for free medical treatment for personal injury caused by accident arising during the course of Training at the Training location.
- Trade apprentices are not entitled for Railway Pass / PTO during the training period.
- Only those Apprentices who complete contractual period of training shall be eligible for appearing examination for NCTVT conducted by National Training Board.
- At the end of the training, Proficiency Test shall be conducted by the National Council and they will be issue certificate to that effect.
Note 1 : Canvassing directly or indirectly by any candidate will be automatically disqualified for selection. If any candidate is found to have submitted any misleading information or any fake or incorrect document, shall be disqualified.
Note 2 : Only one application shall be submitted by each candidate. No additions of any documents, once submitted along with the application by the applicant at the time of submission of the form, shall be considered.
Note 3 : Apprentice training at Railway establishment does not in any way confer any right in favour of any candidate for providing employment in Railways.
Last Date of Submission of Application in the Prescribed Proforma is 08.10.2015 ( Thursday ), 17:00 hrs.