Central Railway Recruitment 2015 for Retired Stenographers
Sub : Re-engagement of Retired Stenographers on Pune Division / IRICEN-Pune. It has been decided to re-engage the Stenographers, who have retired from Railway service. The retired stenographers will be engaged in recruitment grade i.e. PB – 1 5200 – 20200 + GP 2400/- at the remuneration of 320/- per day, in Pune Division of Central Railway. The Central Railway Retired Stenographers 2015 vacancies are as under.
Terms and Conditions for Central Railway Retired Stenographers 2015 :
1. The Scheme is valid up to 14.09.2015
2. Stenographers retired from Railway service can only apply.
3. The re-engagement shall be strictly up to the age of 62 years on or before 14.09.2015 or till the availability of regular candidates from RRB / Departmental Selection, whichever is earlier.
4. He / She should be born on or before 31.08.1955 and maximum upper-age limit for re-engagement is 62 years. No re-engaged Steno should continue in service beyond 62 years of age any circumstances.
5. The Administration is at liberty to terminate the services of the re-engaged employees even before 14.09.2015 in case their work / conduct is found unsatisfactory.
6. The employees Removed / Dismissed / Compulsory retired as a result of disciplinary action or in review are not eligible for re-engagement.
7. The re-engaged employees are entitled only for daily fixed remuneration i.e. 320/- per day, which shall be applicable to the Grade pay of the post against which re-engaged in this case i.e. Stenographer – III, PB – 1 5200 – 20200 + GP 2400/-. The re-engaged employees are not entitled for any other benefits or facilities except the daily fixed remuneration. The daily allowances plus full pension shall not exceed the last pay drawn.
8. The retired employees shall execute an agreement to abide by all the terms and conditions of the re-engagement.
9. Re-engagement shall be subject to their prescribed medical fitness for the category i.e. Stenographer III.
10. Suitability / competency of the applicant shall be adjudged before their re-engagement.
11. The duty hours of the re-engaged employee would be the same as applicable to the post i.e. Stenographer III, against which he / she is re-engage.
12. Copy of any of the following documents should be attached with the application :
- Service Certificate.
- Pensioner Identity Card.
- Pension Payment Order.
13. The last date for submission of the Central Railway Retired Stenographers application is 16.02.2015. Stenographers retired from Railways & desirous of re-engagement should submit their applications in the prescribed format at annexure – A to the concerned Authorities before the last date mentioned above.
14. Central Railway Retired Stenographers 2015 Application should be dropped in the box kept in Divisional Railway Manager Office Pune for the purpose of receiving the same.