Central Railway Recruitment 2015 for Medical Practitioners
A walk-in-interview will be held for selection to the posts of Contract Medical Practitioners at Chief Medical Director’s Office, Mumbai CST of Central Railway for Retired Railway Doctors including retired Government Medical Officers of State Government and Central Government who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified below. The engagement will be offered purely on contract basis for a period of one year or less from the date of contract, subject to extension of delegation of power to GM beyond 15.07.2015 which can be renewed as a fresh contract on year to year basis, not extendable beyond 5 terms or attaining the age of 65 years or till such time Doctors selected by UPSC become available, whichever is earlier.
A. Central Railway Medical Practitioners Vacancies 2015 : Total vacancies notified are 26, which can be filled from Retired Railway Doctors including retired Government Medical Officers of State Government and Central Government.
|Headquarters / Division||Requirement||Total|
|ZRH by||Dermatologist - 1, Orthopaedic Surgeon - 1, General Surgeon - 1, Chest Physician - 1, Oncologist - 1, Physician - 1, GDMO - 1||07|
|Mumbai||DRH KYN - Pathologist - 1, Physician - 1, Radiologist - 1, Ophthalmologist - 1, LNL HU - GDMO - 1 MTN HU - GDMO - 1 IGP Sub / DRH-GDMO - 1||07|
|Solapur||DRH SUR - General Surgeon - 1, GDMO - 1 Kurduwadi Sub / DRH – GDMO - 3 DD Sub / DRH –GDMO - 1||06|
|Nagpur||DRH NGP - Physician - 1, Radiologist - 1||02|
|Bhusawal||DRH Bhusawal - Ophthmologist - 1, GDMO - 2 Manmad Sub / DRH-GDMO - 1||04|
% Reservation between UR, SC, ST, & OBC as per recruitment rules will be maintained.
- Number of posts and locations are subject to change. Offer will be on the basis of vacancies available at the time of engagement. Posts indicated herein may be kept unfilled at the discretion of administration.
- Contract can be terminated by the Railway at any time during the contract period by giving 15 days notice without assigning any reason as per the terms and conditions laid down vide Railway Board’s letter No. 2008/E(GR)II/1/1 dated 16.7.2012.
- CMPs who enter into contract with the Railways will not have any claim or right for his / her continuity in service or automatic extension of the term of contract. Services rendered as full-time contract Doctors will not have any bearing in respect of considering of their period in regular selection through UPSC, nor will it confer any right for regularization or absorption.
- Eligible SC / ST / OBC candidates may apply along with necessary caste certificate. OBC candidates have to submit certificate in Central Government format to the effect that they do not belong to Creamy Layer, from appropriate authorities.
- In the event of non-availability of Retired Railway Doctors including retired Government Medical Officers of State Government & Central Government, vacancies will be filled from the Open Market GDMO as and when notified.
B. Central Railway Medical Practitioners Remuneration 2015 :
Retired Railway Doctors including retired Government Medical Officers of State Government and Central Government engaged as Contract Medical Practitioner : 46,000/- p.m. ( Subject to the condition that remuneration + pension drawn by Retired Railway Doctors and retired Government Medical Officers of State Government & Central Government should not exceed the last pay drawn. ) The Retired Railway Doctors including retired Government Medical Officers of State Government & Central Government engaged as CMPs will be provided with Railway accommodation at places where ear-marked Railway accommodation for Railway Doctors is vacant / available after meeting the residential requirement of the serving Railway officers. In case Railway accommodation is provided to the CMP ( Retired Railway Doctors and retired Doctors of State & Central Government ), an amount equivalent to HRA payable to a fresh entrant to Group ‘A’ Jr. scale and licence fee of the Railway accommodation so provided shall be deducted from the monthly fee admissible to the Contract Medical Practitioner.
C. Age Limit for Central Railway Medical Practitioners 2015 : Not exceeding 65 years as on 01.01.2015.
D. Central Railway Medical Practitioners Educational / Professional Qualifications 2015 :
- Degree in Medicine i.e., MBBS ( recognized by the Medical Council of India, included in the first or second schedule or part eleven, of the third schedule ( other than the Licentiate qualifications to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 ). Holders of educational qualifications in part II of the third schedule should also fulfill the condition stipulated in Section 13(3) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and / or.
- A Post Graduate qualification in the relevant subject / field recognized by the Medical Council of India.
E. Doctors while applying should indicate past service rendered, if any, including the period of contract put in by them on all over Indian Railways.
F. Those fulfilling the above conditions may Walk-in for an Interview along with application in the format ( Please check the website ) and all original certificates / testimonials, duly enclosing attested copies of certificates / testimonials between 10.00 hrs. & 13.00 hrs on the date and place mentioned below.
|21.01.2015||10.00 hrs||Chief Medical Director’s Office, Mumbai Division, CST, Central Railway at Mumbai.|
Note : Central Railway Medical Practitioners Interview may be continued on the next day if not completed on the assigned date.
For more details about Central Railway Medical Practitioners walk-in-interview and to download application form visit Central Railway website www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in > About Us > Head Quarter > Personnel > Recruitment > Contract Medical Practitioners -01 of 2015.