Central Railway Recruitment 2013 for Dental Surgeon
Engagement of Contract Medical Practitioners,
For Part-Time Dental Doctor at Kalyan Railway Hospital.
Walk-in-Interview will be held in the office of Divisional Railway Manager’s office, Personnel Branch, Central Railway, CST, Mumbai for selection of Part-Time Dental Doctor CMP to be posted at Kalyan Railway Hospital ( Central Railway ) on part-time basis for 4 hours. The engagement will be offered purely on contract basis for a period of one year from the date of contract subject to extension or till such time Doctors selected by UPSC become available, whichever is earlier.
- Vacancy for Part-Time Dental Surgeon
Station Nature of Duty Requirement of CMPs Railway Hospital Kalyan ( Central Railway ) For Dental Treatment 01 Part-Time Dental Surgeon
- Number of posts specified above is subject to change. Post indicated herein may be kept unfilled at the discretion of administration.
- Contract can be terminated by the Railway at any time during the contract period by giving 15 days notice without assigning any reason as per the terms and conditions laid down vide Railway Board’s letter No.96/E(GR)II/9/16 dated 23.2.2000.
- Contract Medical Practitioners who enter into contract with the Railway will not have any claim or right for his / her continuity in service or automatic extension of the term of contract. Services rendered as part-time contract Doctors will not have any bearing in respect of considering of their period in regular selection through UPSC, nor will it confer any right for regularization or absorption.
- Eligible Schedule Caste / Schedule Tribe / Other Backward Class candidates may apply along with necessary caste certificate for the same. OBC Candidates have to submit certificate to the effect that they do not belong to Creamy Layer, from appropriate authority as per extent rules.
- Remuneration : Part-time Dental Surgeon : 19,400/-
- Age : Not exceeding 50 years as on 01.12.2013, which is relaxed by 5 years for candidates belonging to SC / ST and 3 years for OBC.
- Educational / Professional Qualifications
- Degrees in DDS ( recognized by the Medical Council of India, included in the first or second schedule or part eleven, of the third schedule ( other than the Licentiate qualifications to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 ). Holders of educational qualifications in part II of the third schedule should also fulfill the condition stipulated in Section 13 (3) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Candidates should have satisfactorily completed the compulsory Rotatory Internship.
- Candidates fulfilling the above criteria alone can apply.
- Doctors serving under State / Central Govt. / Public Sector undertaking, etc. may apply with NOC from the respective organizations.
- Doctors while applying should indicate past services rendered, if any, including the period of contract put in by them on all over Indian Railways.
- Those fulfilling the above conditions may Walk-in for an Interview along with application ( in duplicate ) in the format appended ( Annexure ‘A’ ) and original certificates / testimonials, duly enclosing necessary attested copies of certificates / testimonials between 10.00 hrs. & 13.00 hrs on the date and place mentioned below.
Date Time Venue 20.12.13 10:00 hrs Sr.Divl. Personnel Officer’s office Mumbai Division, Central Railway,CSTM