Central Railway Nagpur Recruitment 2015 against Sports Quota
Divisional Railway Manager’s Office,
Nagpur – 440 001 ( M.S. ).
Website : http://www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
Employment Notice for Filling up Group ‘D’ posts against Sports Quota 2015 – 16 in Nagpur Division, Central Railway
Date of Central Railway Sports Quota Application Issue : 11.07.2015
Date of Central Railway Sports Quota Application Closing and Time : 10.08.2015 at 18.00 Hours.
1. Applications are invited from the citizens of India for recruitment against open advertisement sports quota on Nagpur Division of Central Railway for the year 2015 – 16 for 5 posts in the pay band 5200 – 20200 + 1800 GP. The eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed proforma given hereunder.
2. The Recruitment is to be done in the following fields of sports 2015 :
|Sr. No.||Description||Category||Pay Band + Grade Pay||No. of Vacancies||Requirement|
|1.||Cricket||Men||PB - 1 5200 - 20200 + 1800 GP||02||Fast Bowler|
|2.||Athletics||Men||PB - 1 5200 - 20200 + 1800 GP||01||200 Meters|
|3.||Swimming||Men / Women||PB - 1 5200 - 20200 + 1800 GP||01||Swimmer|
|4.||Athletics||Men / Women||PB - 1 5200 - 20200 + 1800 GP||01||Cross country|
3. Sports Norms for Central Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2015 :
- The minimum sports norms for recruitment of Central Railway sports person against sports quota through open advertisement in PB – I, GP 1800/- shall be as under :Represented the Country in any of the Category – C ( Categories as mentioned in 3.2 below ) Championships / events or at least 3rd Position in Federation Cup Championships ( Senior Category ) or Represented a State or equivalent Unit, except in Marathon and Cross Country in Senior / Youth / Junior National Championships or at least 3rd position in Senior State Championships for all Units and Districts of the State.
- Categorization Inter National Championship :Category A : Olympic games ( Senior category ).
Category B : World Cup ( Junior / Senior category ), Asian Games ( Senior category ), Commonwealth Games ( Senior category ).
Category C :
Commonwealth Championship ( Junior / Senior category ).
Asian Championship / Asia Cup ( Junior / Senior category ).
South Asia Federation ( SAF ) Games ( Senior category ).
USIC ( World Railways ) Championship ( Senior category ).
- Cricket :In cricket at national level, following sports achievements in four days / one day limited overs / Twenty – 20 overs men cricket championship ( Except vizzy trophy ) organized under the aegis of BCCI shall also be considered for recruitment against post.
Sr. No. Details of Championships Category Minimum Sports Achievements for Recruitment in Grade Pay 1800/- 1. All India Inter State Elite & Plate Group Championships Senior / Youth ( U - 25 ) / Junior ( U - 19 ) Participation in Elite or Plate Group Championships 2. All India Inter State Championships Senior / Junior ( U - 19 ) Participation in any stage 3. All India Inter Zonal Championships Senior / Junior ( U - 19 ) Participation
- In Cricket men at national level representation of state or equivalent unit or zonal india with the following sports achievement as mentioned against in tournament conducted by BCCI, are also eligible for recruitment in Group D category.List of Junior National Championships recognized by RSPB for recruitment of Sports person on Indian Railway against Sports Quota.
- Cricket :
Sr. No. Details of Championships Category Minimum Sports achievements for Recruitment in Group 'D' 1. Col. C.K. Nayudu Trophy ( Inter State Championship ) Under - 25 Participation 2. Cooch Behar Trophy ( Inter State Championship ) Under - 19 Participation in Elite / Plate Group Championship 3. Vinoo Mankad Trophy ( One Day limited overs Inter State Championship ) Under - 19 Participation 4. Vijay Hazare Trophy ( One Day limited overs All India Inter Zonal Championship ) Under - 19 Participation
Sr. No. Details of Championships Category Minimum Sports achievements for Recruitment in Group 'D' 1. Junior National Athletics Championship ( Men ) Under - 20 Participation 2. Junior National Cross Country Championship ( Men / Women )
Sr. No. Details of Championships Category Minimum Sports acievements for Recruitment in Group 'D' 1. Junior National Aquatics Championship ( Men / Women ) U - 17 ( Group - I ) Participation
- Cricket :
4. Central Railway Sports Quota Minimum Educational Qualification 2015 : Pass in SSC / Matriculation or ITI or equivalent from a recognized board.
5. Age Limit for Central Railway Sports Quota 2015 : 18 to 25 years as on 01.07.2015. No age relaxation is permissible.
6. Period of Reckoning in Sports Achievements : The sports achievements of current and previous two financial years will be taken into account for deciding the eligibility and sports person should be an active player. Therefore, the sports achievements of on or after 01.04.2013 to the date of notification will be considered. For this purpose, concluding day of the championship will be taken into account.
7. How to Apply for Central Railway Sports Quota Job 2015 : Central Railway Sports Quota Applications 2015 as per the format given hereunder shall be submitted on A4 size good quality paper. The application format for Central Railway Sports Quota should be in English or Hindi language and should be filled in English or Hindi only. The Central Railway Sports Quota Applications submitted in other than English or Hindi language will be summarily rejected. The application should be filled in by the candidate in his own Handwriting and signed. The candidate has to affix one recent passport size Photograph duly self attested on the application in the space provided for the purpose. Candidate is also advised to attach one extra passport size self attested Photograph along with the application.
8. Central Railway Sports Quota Application Fee 2015 : The candidate has to send a crossed Indian Postal Order or Bank Demand Draft for 100/- ( One Hundred only ) drawn in favour of Sr. Divisional Finance Manager ( Sr. DFM ) Nagpur, payable at Nagpur.
9. Whom to Apply for Central Railway Sports Quota Application 2015 : Central Railway Sports Quota Application 2015 completed in all respect should be sent in a cover addressed to the following address :
Senior Divisional Personnel Officer,
Divisional Railway Manager’s Office,
Pin Code – 440 001.
The cover containing the application should be superscribed as Application against Sports Quota 2015 – 16 ( Open advertisement scheme ) – Game so as to reach on or before 10.08.2015. Application may also be dropped in the box kept in the D.R.M. Office, Nagpur on any working day ( Monday to Friday ) between 09.00 Hrs. to 18.00 Hrs. on or before 10.08.2015. For Andaman Nicobar& Lakshadweep Islands, closing date would be 17.08.2015.
Note : For candidates belonging to Andaman Nicobar & Lakshadweep Islands, closing date would be 17.08.2015 upto 18.00 Hrs. Such candidate should enclose a domicile certificate of Andaman Nicobar & Lakshdweep certifying that the candidate has passed his examination from the school / college situated in Andaman Nicobar & Lakhshadweep Islands.
10. Central Railway Sports Quota Selection Procedure 2015 : The recruitment will be based on trials with Dope Test, assessment of sports achievement and General intelligence / personality etc. Candidates who are found fit in trials will only be considered for next stage. Applications / candidature will be rejected at any stage if found false and Railways take no responsibility to communicate the reasons whatsoever. Candidates must bring original certificates of date of birth, educational qualification and sports related certificates on the day of trial and interview, without which they shall not be permitted to appear in the same.
No TA / DA / Accommodation will be provided during trial / interview. Candidates should bring their own sports kit. A candidate may have to stay for 2 – 3 days during selection for which candidate has to make his / her own arrangements. The Railway administration has right to determine a valid date, postpone trial / interview, change the place or cancel the trial due to unforeseen reasons and this cannot be challenged by any candidate.
11. General Conditions for Central Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2015 :
- Before applying to the post, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills all eligibility norms given in para 3 above,
- The name and initial of the candidate and father’s name appearing in school certificate and in sports certificates should be the one and same. There should be no difference,
- The specific position played in the particular game / event, if applicable should be mentioned in the application without fail,
- The candidate already employed in Central / State / PSUs including Railways should submit their applications through proper channel duly submitting. No Objection Certificate from the employer,
- The decision of the Railway administration in all matter relating to eligibility, acceptance / rejection of the applications, penalty for false information and mode of selection shall be final and binding on the candidates,
- Candidates recommended for appointment will have to pass the requisite medical fitness standard prescribed for the selected post,
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate,
- The candidate should be in readiness to appear for the trials at short notice after the last date for receipt of application is over.
12. Railway administration will not be liable / responsible for any loss / injury / damage whatever direct or consequential suffered / incurred by any candidate during the selection / trial.
13. Nagpur Division, Central Railway has not appointed any agents or coaching centers for action on its behalf. Candidates are warned against any such claims being made by persons / agencies.
14. This employment notice is also available on our website http://www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in.