Administrative Officers Grade Invites Applications for the following Posts:
- Nine Administrative Officers Grade – II in the Indian Navy, Ministry of Defence, Integrated Head Quarters. Of the 09 posts, 01 post is reserved for Scheduled Castes candidates. Also of the 09 posts, 01 post is reserved for Physically Handicapped (Hearing Impaired/Orthopaedically Handicapped) candidates belonging to any category. The posts are also suitable for persons with disability viz. Hearing Impaired/ Orthopaedically Handicapped.
Qualifications: Essential: A. Educationa:
- Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management or Human Resource Management from a recognized University or Institution or equivalent.
Desirable: ‘O’ level Diploma from Directorate of Electronics Accredited Computer Course or any other recognized University or Institution or equivalent.
Duties: Recruitment, promotion, retirement, resignations etc of Group ‘C’ and ‘D’ employees, claim and disburse pay and allowances to Industrial and non-Industrial employees and deal with Disciplinary cases and Court cases.
- One Training Officer (Architectural Assistantship) under women Vocational Training Programme, Directorate General of Employment & Training, Ministry of Labour.
A. Educational Degree in Architecture of a recognised University / Institute or equivalent.
B. Experience: Two years’ relevant experience in Industry/Training in the field after acquiring qualification mentioned above including experience in the area of Training of Trainers.
- Teachers’ Training Diploma from Technical Teachers’ Training Institute under the Ministry of Human Resource Development OR Instructor Training Certificate from Advanced Training Institute / Central Training Institute / National Vocational Training Institute for Women / Regional Vocational Training Institute for Women under the Directorate General of Employment and Training, Ministry of Labour.
- Certificate (six month’s duration) in Computer Application / Computer Science or equivalent.
Duties: To impart Training(theoretical & practical) in the field of Architectural Assistantship, revision of course curriculum and liaison with the Industry.
HQ: Any of the 11 Vocational Training Institutes located at different parts of the country.
- Twenty Assistant Directors, Grade-II (Economics Investigation) in Small Industries Development Organization, Ministry of Small Scale Industries. Out of the 20 posts, 03 posts are reserved for SC, 01 post is reserved for ST and 06 posts are reserved for OBC candidates. Of the 20 posts, 01 post is reserved for Physically Handicapped (Locomotor Disability) candidates belonging to any community. These posts are also suitable for persons with disability viz. (Locomotor Disability).
A. Educational: Master’s degree in Economics from a recognised University or equivalent.
B. Experience: Two years’ experience in conducting and guiding investigation or surveys and research relating to small scale industries.
- Experience of handling economic data pertaining to and knowledge of problems relating to small-scale industries and / or other industries.
- Basic knowledge of computers applications currently used software / packages for officers.
Duties: To conduct surveys on district industrial potentiality, market, credit availability to SSI sector and its utilization and sick SSI units. To prepare state industrial profiles/project profiles, feasibility reports, notes on problems being faced by SSI unites, measures for revival of sick SSI units and tax concessions etc.
- One Assistant Director, Grade-I (Non-Technical) In the Office of the Textile Commissioner Mumbai Ministry of Textiles . The post is exclusively reserved for OBC candidates.
A. Educational: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
B. Experience: Five years’ experience in a responsible capacity of work connected with Handlooms or Textile Industry or Commerce or Industry in general together with some Secretariat or Organisation/Administrative experience.
- Knowledge and experience in the field of commerce / transport and marketing of textiles.
- A degree in Law.
Duties: To maintain an up-to-date sector-wise & quality-wise market profile of the domestic products for textile clusters and potential new marketing areas. To bridge temporary demand supply gaps through regular scanning of the market. To facilitate periodic buyer-seller meets and exposure of manufacturers, especially from the SSI sector, to trade expositions organized by industry / trade associations. To promote maintenance of quality standards and create general awareness on consumer concerns. To make efforts to promote common brand names or at least bench marked quality standards for products of small manufacturers.
- Two Senior Lecturers / General Medicine: IN The Govt. Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh, Department of Medical Education and Research Chandigarh Administration . Out of 02 posts, 01 post is reserved for OBC candidates.
- A Basic University or equivalent qualification included in any one of the schedules to Indian Medical Council Act, 1956(102 of 1956) and must be registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Register.
- M.D.(Medicine) / M.D.(General Medicine) from a recognized University / Institution or equivalent.
B. Experience: Three years teaching experience in the concerned speciality after acquiring first Post-Graduate qualification as Lecturer/Registrar/Senior Resident/Demonstrator/Tutor in a recognised Medical College/Teaching Institution.
Note – I: The Medical qualifications possessed by the candidates should have the recognition of the Medical Council of India.
Note – II: Teaching experience in any other post like the post of
GDMO / MO shall not be considered for eligibility purpose for recruitment to the teaching posts.
Note – III: In so far as post graduate medical qualifications awarded by Indian Universities are concerned, they should also find a place in schedules to Medical Council Act 1956 as amended from time to time.
Duties: Teaching the undergraduate (MBBS) and post-graduate students in the Govt. Medical College, Chandigarh.
HQ: Govt. Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh.
Any Other Condition: Private practice of any kind whatsoever shall not be allowed including any consultation and laboratory practice.
- One Senior Lecturer (OBST & GYNAE.) In the Govt. Medical College And Hospital, Chandigarh, Department of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh Administration.
- A Basic University or equivalent qualification included in any one of the schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956(102 of 1956) and must be registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Register.
- M.D.(Obstetrics & Gynaecology) / M.S.(Obstetrics & Gynaecology) from a recognised University / Institution or equivalent.
B. Experience & Note: I TO III : Same as in Item No. 5 above.
Duties: Teaching the undergraduate (MBBS) and post-graduate students in the Govt. Medical College, Chandigarh & providing other clinical services in the attached teaching Hospital.
HQ & Any Other Condition: Same as in Item No. 5 above.
- Candidates applying for the posts are requested to apply in the format published along with this advertisement No.07 and NOT write to the Commission for application forms. They are also requested to go through carefully the details of posts and instructions published below before applying.
- Nature of Post: All the posts belong to General Central Service except otherwise mentioned.
- Posts at S. Nos. 1, 3 & 4 are permanent.
- Posts at S. No.2, 5 & 6 are temporary.
- Pay Scale & Classification: (Figures in bracket at the end of the pay scale indicate the total emoluments excluding CCA and HRA at the minimum of the scale).
- 14300-400-15900-450-18150/- + NPA as admissible under rules (T.E. 40,167) Group ‘A’ Gazetted for the posts at S. Nos. 5 & 6.
- 8000-275-13500(T.E. 15480) Group ‘A’ Gazetted for the post at S. No.4
- 6500-200-10500(T.E. 12,578/-) Group `B`, Gazetted, for the posts at S. Nos.1, 2 & 3
- Age Limit As on Normal Closing Date i.e. 03.05.2007
- Not exceeding 50 years for the posts at S. Nos. 5 & 6
- Not exceeding 38 years for the post at S. No. 4
- Not exceeding 30 years for the posts at S. Nos.1, 2 & 3
Note – I: The age limits shown against S. No. 4 is relaxed age limit for OBC candidates. The age limit shown against all other S.Nos. is normal age limit and only in these cases age is relaxable for SC / ST candidates upto 5 years and for OBC candidates upto 3 years in respect of vacancies reserved for them.
Age is Also Relaxable For Central / UT Govt Servants Upto Five Years As Per The Instructions Issued by Govt. of India From Time To Time. For age concession applicable to other categories of applicants please see relevant paras of the Instructions and Additional Information to Candidates for Recruitment by Selection.
Note – II: Candidates with disabilities [as indicated against Item(s)] can apply to the respective posts even if the post is not reserved for them. However, such candidates will be considered for selection to such posts by general standard of merit. Persons suffering from not less than 40% of relevant disability shall alone be eligible for the benefit of reservation and other relaxations as permissible under the rules.
- Probation: The persons selected will be appointed on probation as per rule.
- Headquarter: Specifically mentioned against the posts otherwise liable to serve anywhere in India or abroad.
- The qualifications granted in United Kingdom shall be recognised medical qualification only when granted on or before 11.11.78.