9. SSB HC Ministerial Application Fee 2013 :
Application fee for SSB Head Constable Ministerial 2013 will be 50/- ( Rupees fifty only ) Non – refundable for candidates belonging to General and OBC categories. They shall attach Bank Draft / IPO ( Non – refundable ) drawn in favour of Authority mentioned at para – 10 at column No. 3 below. No application fee will be charged from SC / ST Ex – Servicemen and female candidates.
10. SSB HC Ministerial Application 2013 :
Eligible and desirous candidates should send their applications by post in the prescribed proforma given in annexure – I and II with two self attested passport size photographs duly affixed on application form and admit card at the space provided for the purpose, along with application fee of 50/- in the form of DD / IPO and self attested copies of the testimonials as in para 11. The applications should be typed or neatly hand written. Two self – addressed envelopes of “4 x 9″ size with 25/- postage stamps duly affixed should also be attached with the application form. The candidates belonging to different States / UTs should send their application forms to the address as shown at column no. 2 of the table below on or before closing date.
The envelope containing the application should be super scribed in block letters as Application for the post of “Head Constable ( Ministerial )”. The incomplete applications and applications received after the last date will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected. SSB will not be responsible for postal delay, if any. No correspondence will be entertained on this account. The details for sending the application are as under :
|Name of Post||Application Receiving Centre and application should be addressed to the following officer||Bank Draft / IPO should be prepared in favour of|
|HC ( Ministerial )||The Deputy Inspector General, |
Post Office : Matigara,
District : Darjeeling ( West Bengal )
Pin : 226 010.
|“Accounts Officer, SSB, SHQ
payable at SBI
( WB ) Code - 0184
- DDs / IPOs may be prepared in favour of addressee as above only.
- Application must be sent to above address only.
- Applications addressed to FHQ SSB or any other offices of SSB shall not be entertained at any stage.
12. Important Instructions :
- Applications submitted on a format other than published in this advertisement, are liable to be rejected summarily.
- Candidate should note that the Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation, 10 +2 / Senior Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate on the date of submission of application, will be accepted.
- If the above documents are not submitted along with the application, it will be rejected summarily or at any stage of the recruitment process and no request for reconsideration will be entertained.
- Incomplete or unsigned applications, applications without attested photographs, applications received after closing date will be rejected summarily.
- All candidates in Govt. service whether in a permanent or in temporary capacity etc. will be required to submit their application through proper channel along with NOC. Application shall be rejected if received late or is not complete in all respect as provided in the rules.
- Any wrong attestation so as to mislead the Recruitment board or to gain access to examination would lead to criminal action against the candidate besides cancellation of his candidature.
- No separate admit cards / call letter will be issued to the qualified candidates called for written examination, Skill Test norms on Computer and final medical examination. The same will be apprised to the candidate by the recruitment board and the list of qualified candidates called for above test will be displayed on the notice board at the recruitment venue as well as uploaded in SSB Recruitment website i.e. www.ssbrectt.gov.in.
- In case any candidate is found ineligible or suppressing facts on any ground after his selection / appointment, his services will be terminated without assigning any reason.
- The Government shall not be responsible for damage / injury / loss to the individual, if any, sustained during the recruitment process and journey.
- The DG SSB has full rights to make changes or cancel / postpone the recruitment without assigning any reason.
- Candidates canvassing in any form or bringing outside influence / pressure, offering illegal gratification, blackmailing or threatening to blackmail any person connected with recruitment will be declared disqualified.
- Candidates impersonating and submitting the fabricated / forged documents are also liable to be disqualified.
- It should, however, be clearly understood that the selection board reserves itself, absolute discretion to reject or accept any candidate at any stage.
- It is in the interest of the candidates that the application is filled up properly and completely without correction / alteration / overwriting.
- Mere qualifying the prescribed tests in SSB recruitment does not confer any right of selection to the candidate.
- The candidates provisionally selected for the above posts should qualify the training or courses as prescribed by the Director General, Sashastra Seema from time to time during probation period failing which services are liable to be terminated.
- The candidates will not be considered for recruitment if involved / convicted / arrested in any criminal case under IPC or any
other Act of the Central or State Government.
13. No TA / DA will be admissible :
However, TA for onward and return journey to SC / ST candidates will be paid as per GOI instructions to those who appear in written test subject to production of rail / Bus tickets, original cast certificate, non employment certificate from MP or MLA or any Gazetted Officer of the locality in case they are not employed in Central / State Government.