16. SSB Constable Tradesmen 2013 Final Selection :
The SSB Constable Tradesmen 2013 final selection list will be prepared in order of merit, category wise, after completion of Review Medical Examination. It is hereby emphasized that the candidates who merely secure the qualifying percentage marks and found medically fit, may not be considered for final selection since the cut off marks will be determined according to number of vacancies as well as after completion of whole recruitment process. Where equal marks have been obtained by candidates their merit will be fixed as per date of birth. The older candidate will be given preference.
The result of provisionally selected candidates will be uploaded in SSB website www.ssbrectt.gov.in as per availability of vacancies. The selected candidates will be issued offer of appointment with the direction to report to the allotted units within 45 days from the date of issue of offer of appointment. No further extension will be given except in deserving cases. The provisional appointment of the candidates will be subject to verification of their Caste and other Certificates related to recruitment through proper channel and if the verification reveals that the certificates are false at any stage, the candidate’s service will be terminated forthwith without assigning any further reasons and without prejudice to such further action as may be taken under the provisions of Indian Penal Code for production of false certificates.
17. SSB Constable Tradesmen 2013 Application Form :
Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications ( duly filled in ) complete in all respect along with Admit Card duly filled in, in the prescribed pro-forma as per annexure – I and annexure – II. The application shall be typed on one side only in full size plain paper with passport size photographs affixed, application fee, attested copies of testimonials are sent on the address mentioned in para – 19 Coloumn 2 of SSB Constable Tradesmen 2013 advertisement so as to reach to the addressee on or before the prescribed last date i.e. 31.07.2013 for all states except for Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu & Kashmir State, Lahaul-Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of HP, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep for which last date is 07.08.2013. Two self addressed envelopes of 4 x 9 size with 25/- postage stamps affixed on each should be attached with application form.
18. SSB Constable Tradesmen 2013 Application Fee : The candidates belonging to General and OBC Category will be required to pay 50/- ( non refundable ) as application fee in the form of Bank Draft. The Bank Draft should be prepared in favour of authorities as mentioned at para 19 Column No. 3 below. No fee will be charged from SC / ST, Ex-Servicemen and female candidates.
19. Application and application fee should be addressed to the authorities as under :
|Name of Post||Application should be sent by post at the following address||Draft of 50/- should be prepared in favour of|
|CT ( Cook )|
Sashastra Seema Bal,
Frontier HQ. Ranikhet
Sewa Bhawan ( Ganiyadeoli ),
PO: Sadar Bazar,
District : Almora,
Pin No : 263645 ( Uttarakhand )
FTR. HQ. Ranikhet”
payable at SBI branch
Ranikhet Branch Code - 0704
|CT ( Barber )|
|CT ( Washer man )|
|CT ( Waiter )|
|CT ( Carpenter )|
|CT ( Water Carrier )|
Sashastra Seema Bal,
Sector HQ. Tezpur Near Tezpur College ( Agnigarh ),
P.O : Tezpur, District : Sonitpur,
Pin No - 734 428 ( Assam )
SHQ. SSB, Tezpur”
Payable at SBI Branch
Branch code - 0195
|CT ( Safaiwala )|
|CT ( Painter )|
|CT ( Tailor )|
|CT ( Cobbler )|
|CT ( Gardener )|
Note : Application sent to address other than the above mentioned address will not be entertained.
20. Enclosures required to be attached with Application Form :
Attested copies of following documents be attached with the application form :
- Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Technical / Trade qualification / experience certificate.
- Date of birth certificate ( Matriculation or 10th pass certificate ).
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / OBC Certificate issued by an authority not below the rank of Tehsildar / Naib Tehsildar or SDM as prescribed at annexure – III and IV respectively.
- Questionnaire duly signed by the candidate as per annexure – VI.
- Domicile Certificate issued by local revenue authorities for verification of citizenship.
- Discharge certificate in case of Ex-Serviceman.
- Two self addressed envelopes of 4 x 9 size with 25/- postage stamps affixed on each envelope.
- Certificate as per annexure – V for claiming relaxation in height & chest ( if applicable ).
- Envelope containing Application must be subscribed in bold letters “Application for the post of ( Name of post for which applied for with post code ) in Sashastra Seema Bal”.
- OBC candidates must be in prescribed pro-forma as prescribed at annexure – IV.
- All above original documents / certificates are required to be brought at the time of recruitment test for verification.
21. Candidates who are already in Government service including departmental candidates has to send their application through proper channel with no objection certificate from their employer. Application received without proper channel & NOC will be rejected.
22. All eligible candidates will be informed about the date and venue of recruitment test through Admit Cards. Candidates should come duly prepared for 2 – 3 or more days stay under their own arrangements at the Recruitment Venue. The Government shall not be responsible for damage / injury, if any, to the individual sustained during the selection / recruitment process.
23. Important Instructions :
- Applications submitted on a format, which is not the same, as published in SSB Constable Tradesmen 2013 advertisement, incomplete applications are liable to be rejected summarily and no correspondence will be entertained in SSB Constable Tradesmen 2013 regard.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should send separate application for each post.
- If the above documents are not submitted along with the application, it will be rejected summarily or at any stage of the recruitment process and no request for reconsideration will be entertained.
- Incomplete or unsigned applications, applications without attested photographs, applications received late will be rejected summarily.
- All candidates in Govt. service whether in a permanent or in temporary capacity etc. will be required to submit their application through proper channel along with NOC. Application shall be rejected if received late or are not complete in all respects as provided in the rules.
- Any wrong attestation so as to mislead the recruitment board or to gain access to examination would lead to criminal / debar action against the candidate besides cancellation of his candidature.
- No separate admit card / call letter will be issued to the qualified candidates called for written examination, Technical / Trade Test and final medical examination. The same will be apprised to the candidate by the recruitment board and the list of qualified candidates called for above test will be displayed on the notice board at the recruitment venue as well as in SSB recruitment website www.ssbrectt.gov.in
- In case any candidate is found ineligible or suppressing facts or suffering from any illness / disease likely to interfere in efficient discharge of his duties or on any ground after his selection / appointment, his services will be terminated without assigning any reason.
- The Government shall not be responsible for damage / injury / loss to the individual, if any, sustained during the entire recruitment process and journey.
- The DG SSB has full rights to make changes or cancel / postpone the recruitment without assigning any reason.
- Candidates canvassing in any form or bringing outside influence / pressure, offering illegal gratification, blackmailing or threatening to blackmail any person connected with recruitment will be disqualified.
- Candidates impersonating and submitting the fabricated / forged documents are also liable to be disqualified.
- It should, however, be clearly understood that the Selection board reserves to itself, absolute discretion to reject or accept any candidate at any stage.
- As the applications are to be processed by a computerized system, it is essential that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed, format, is properly and completely filled and contains no correction / alteration / overwriting.
- Mere qualifying the entire prescribed test in SSB recruitment does not confer the right of selection of the candidate but they should have to stand in merit keeping in view the available vacancies. The vacancies are subject to change.
- The candidates provisionally selected for the above posts should qualify the training or courses as prescribed by the Director General, Sashastra Seema Bal from time to time during probation period. Failing which services are liable to be terminated.
- Sashastra Seema Bal will not be held responsible for postal delays, if any.
24. No TA / DA will be admissible
No TA / DA will be admissible. However, TA for onward and return journey to SC / ST candidates will be paid as per GOI instructions to those who appear in written test subject to production of rail / Bus tickets, original cast certificate, non employment certificate from MP or MLA or any Gazetted Officer of the locality, in case they are not employed in Central / State Government.